Get More Potter with Pottermore (Official Thread)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16
    Forum Member
    yay!!!

ok now time to go F5 my email account continuously...(maybe for weeks?):D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16
    Forum Member
    I am tempted just to sign in and see what happens, but I don't want to run the risk of being disallowed from the beta :)

I signed in...nothing has changed
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,442
    Forum Member
    aiysha wrote: »

Ah so you must definitely need the welcome owl then. They must activate the username in some way or another.
  • lordOfTimelordOfTime Posts: 22,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am tempted just to sign in and see what happens, but I don't want to run the risk of being disallowed from the beta :)

Ooo heck, don't say that. Signing in was the first thing I did when I read your post lol :o
    Forum Member
    lordOfTime wrote: »
    Ooo heck, don't say that. Signing in was the first thing I did when I read your post lol :o

I can't imagine JKR being that cruel but I still don't want to risk it myself :D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 385
    Forum Member
    aiysha wrote: »

First thing I did when I read your post was sign in and I'm not allowed to use it yet, but when I signed in it gave me a page saying they were having a lot of 'traffic' and I would be redirected so I'm guessing everyone has tried to get on at the same time :D
    Forum Member
    Jo-em wrote: »
    First thing I did when I read your post was sign in and I'm not allowed to use it yet, but when I signed in it gave me a page saying they were having a lot of 'traffic' and I would be redirected so I'm guessing everyone has tried to get on at the same time :D

Lets hope that my worry of disallowing beta testers is completely wrong as I would be the only person on it at this rate :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lets hope that my worry of disallowing beta testers is completely wrong as I would be the only person on it at this rate :D:D

You're such a Slytherin ;)
  • ROWLING2010ROWLING2010 Posts: 3,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My friend received her Welcome letter and is exploring Pottermore as we speak so hopefully we won't have to wait too long for ours. I hope they didn't use Errol.
    Forum Member
    You're such a Slytherin ;)

:eek::eek::eek: I am shocked - I did say I hope I was wrong :)
    My friend received her Welcome letter and is exploring Pottermore as we speak so hopefully we won't have to wait too long for ours. I hope they didn't use Errol.

So jealous!!!!! :)

Edit: So have they given you any details - got their wand yet? Been Sorted? I doubt both of these since it hasn't been up long but what details have they given you?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :eek::eek::eek: I am shocked - I did say I hope I was wrong :)

So jealous!!!!! :)

Yes, sorry for my outburst. I have no idea where it came from. Now lets how no more talk about this bizarre slytherin conspiracy.

:o:o

I could use the excuse that I'm going mad with waiting for my Owl. Yes, let's go with that. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Out of interest, was your friend a Day 1, entrant.

So many questions. :p:D
    Forum Member
    Yes, sorry for my outburst. I have no idea where it came from. Now lets how no more talk about this bizarre slytherin conspiracy.

:o:o

I could use the excuse that I'm going mad with waiting for my Owl. Yes, let's go with that. :D

All is forgiven - I could well be in Slytherin, but fingers crossed for Ravenclaw :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes she was a Day One entrant and so far she hasn't posted any news about what its like. I guess shes too busy exploring. I really want to know details too!!!

*She says its Amazing!!!

And that its like experiencing each event that Harry does in PS/SS. Shes just entered Diagon Alley
    Forum Member
    Yes she was a Day One entrant and so far she hasn't posted any news about what its like. I guess shes too busy exploring. I really want to know details too!!!

I would pop round and have a gander :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *She says its Amazing!!!

And that its like experiencing each event that Harry does in PS/SS. Shes just entered Diagon Alley

Shes a friend I met on the Leaky Lounge so sadly she lives too far away to pop round and have a look
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

*She says its Amazing!!!

Squeeeeeeee :D:D:D

I could go a bit mad here lol
    Forum Member
    *She says its Amazing!!!

Shes a friend I met on the Leaky Lounge so sadly she lives too far away to pop round and have a look

So it sounds like it is a Virtual Book/Interactive Book :) getting giddy, too giddy for a man my age :D:D
    Forum Member

*She says its Amazing!!!

eeeeeek!! :D I'm so excited! I was a day 2 enterant so hopefully I'll be allowed on soon! :D

edit: Okay, so I've just been looking on twitter and apparently people from different days have been getting their welcome emails...looks like it's a completely random selection...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    eeeeeek!! :D I'm so excited! I was a day 2 enterant so hopefully I'll be allowed on soon! :D

edit: Okay, so I've just been looking on twitter and apparently people from different days have been getting their welcome emails...looks like it's a completely random selection...

That's good to know. We could be getting our Owls any time then. :)
    Forum Member
    That's good to know. We could be getting our Owls any time then. :)

Yay! :D What if I'm like the last person to get it at the end of September? :eek: I might as well have waited until October haha
    Forum Member
    Yay! :D What if I'm like the last person to get it at the end of September? :eek: I might as well have waited until October haha

That is my thought too, I would be gutted - but I suppose someone has to be last.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My friend just got her wand and a cat. She decided against an owl as Hogwarts have plenty lol
    Forum Member
    My friend just got her wand and a cat. She decided against an owl as Hogwarts have plenty lol

That was quick - have they missed chapters? Diagon Alley is the 5th Chapter.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    'Yeah, you go through the locations in each chapter, so Privet Drive, the cupboard under the stairs, the hut on the rock etc. There's little things you can collect and SO much information to read. I've uncovered three bits of new info already. It's fantastic.'

^ thats what my friend said on facebook