Big Brother's Little Court

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 45
    Forum Member
    If you must know it's my flat mate that works on the show but my boss wouldn't be happy that I was discussing what someone else has told me. I came on here as I could see there was a lot of bickering going on and wanted to set the record straight in a grown up manner. I have never met Josie and I not a fan at all of hers I was just concerned that the 'unslimables' or 'unslimmables' - however you want to spell it were getting a bad rap for certain things that were down to the show and not them. I only came on here to help not cause any more arguments, sorry if that has not happened.
    Does your boss dictate your un-work conversations ? I would ask for a payrise if I was you :D
  • jackyo55jackyo55 Posts: 19,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Frillynix wrote: »
    No but shes allegedly responsible for the Pope's resignation.

of course that goes with out saying
  • Haggis&ChipsHaggis&Chips Posts: 643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MargMck wrote: »
    This 'unslimables' is a dreadful word. It makes me think of KY jelly.:eek:

...unslimeables... :D:D
  • Tv insider 82Tv insider 82 Posts: 28
    Forum Member
    Deeferone wrote: »
    How did you know the Unslimables were been mentioned on this particular thread on DS?

I searched for Unslimables in the search box to see if anyone thought it wasn't a good segment too and it was only on this thread.
  • MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's horrid too, very negative. Can't see the connection with KY jelly though!

un-slime-ables,
    My bad:o
  • MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I searched for Unslimables in the search box to see if anyone thought it wasn't a good segment too and it was only on this thread.

But you have just joined DS?
    Forum Member
    Zillie wrote: »
    Hello Do you get paid or are you unpaid ? ;)

I'm in paid employment.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Well just watched AT show seeing its been mentioned - can I just say it is so nice to see a presenter who has taken so much care in his appearance - he looked so smart and professional and never licked anyones face - it was nice watching
  • LittleGirlOf7LittleGirlOf7 Posts: 9,344
    Forum Member
    If you must know it's my flat mate that works on the show but my boss wouldn't be happy that I was discussing what someone else has told me. I came on here as I could see there was a lot of bickering going on and wanted to set the record straight in a grown up manner. I have never met Josie and I not a fan at all of hers I was just concerned that the 'unslimables' or 'unslimmables' - however you want to spell it were getting a bad rap for certain things that were down to the show and not them. I only came on here to help not cause any more arguments, sorry if that has not happened.

So are you going to tell your flatmate you brought her and her place of work up on a public forum?

Will you also let your boss, who you've also mentioned but has nothing to do with either your flatmate or the Alan Titchmarsh Show, know you're always so concerned with their opinion of you in all matters you discuss on a forum regardless of whether it relates to them or not?
  • CrazyChickCrazyChick Posts: 2,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So you're quite happy for your flatmate to potentially get in trouble for you whistle-blowing then lol? :cool:

I'm curious though....if you're not a fan of Josie and have never met her, then how did you even know this thread existed?
    Forum Member
    MargMck wrote: »
    But you have just joined DS?

Yes, to post about The AT show segment.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member

And it is your flat mate that works on the show not you? well in that case you are just the best mate in the world - well done
  • fjiffjif Posts: 1,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

BIB, how very apposite that you just happened along this thread and happen to have a flat mate who works on the show being discussed.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Thats strange, cos I just did the same search and this isn't the only thread it's mentioned on. :rolleyes: Why "unslimable" though? The correct spelling is "unslimmable"- how odd you would make the same error as someone else well known to this thread. :D
    Forum Member
    CrazyChick wrote: »
    So you're quite happy for your flat mate to potentially get in trouble for you whistle-blowing then lol? :cool:

I'm curious though....if you're not a fan of Josie and have never met her, then how did you even know this thread existed?

If you read the previous post you will see my answer that there is a search box in the forums where you type in a topic and it shows you what thread it's being discussed on. I don't understand why everyone is so hostile on here towards me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you read the previous post you will see my answer that there is a search box in the forums where you type in a topic and it shows you what thread it's being discussed on. I don't understand why everyone is so hostile on here towards me.

Yes, and you said it was only being discussed on this thread, which is not true.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 45
    Forum Member
    I'm in paid employment.

Whats the daily rate nowadays ? A dvd and a pat on the head per week ? Can you just check something for me please ? Can you check the zip at the back of my head :D
  • aggsaggs Posts: 29,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And the Josie Appreciation Thread, too. :)
    Forum Member

Here we go. That's where it's been leading to.

Yes, yes. The CT is full of meanies. We get it.
    Forum Member
    fjif wrote: »
    BIB, how very apposite that you just happened along this thread and happen to have a flat mate who works on the show being discussed.

I didn't happen along this thread I searched for the topic being discussed as I was surprised at the lack of production care/quality of the segment on the show.
    Like I have just said I really don't understand the aggression towards me, I'm really sorry I've stepped into the middle of bickering adults for & against Josie Gibson, but I'm not attacking or defending her, I have no interest in the woman at all.
  • scout2006scout2006 Posts: 7,084
    Forum Member

Not hostile, just curious as to how you happened upon this thread. As you don't work on the AT show yourself, you have to admit that it is curious that you seem to be doing market research for them. We're a very cynical bunch on here and we like to know what's what :D

If you're as interested in the machinations of Zelebdom as the rest of us you'll fit right in :)
    Forum Member
    CrazyChick wrote: »
    Thats strange, cos I just did the same search and this isn't the only thread it's mentioned on. :rolleyes: Why "unslimable" though? The correct spelling is "unslimmable"- how odd you would make the same error as someone else well known to this thread. :D

In fairness I did spell it "unslimables" on here yesterday.

Wait...it was my post?

It's my fault?

*throws self into the pit of eternal fire*
  • scout2006scout2006 Posts: 7,084
    Forum Member
    In fairness I did spell it "unslimables" on here yesterday.

Wait...it was my post?

It's my fault?

*throws self into the pit of eternal fire*

Can I politely ask you to put me on Ignore, I'm eating.
    Forum Member
    Zillie wrote: »
    Whats the daily rate nowadays ? A dvd and a pat on the head per week ? Can you just check something for me please ? Can you check the zip at the back of my head :D

I don't know why you think I work for Josie Gibson? Why would I be slating her slot on the show if I was? I hardly know anything about her apart from the fact I think she is exploiting people on the show to sell her DVD.
  • fjiffjif Posts: 1,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't happen along this thread I searched for the topic being discussed as I was surprised at the lack of production care/quality of the segment on the show.
    Like I have just said I really don't understand the aggression towards me, I'm really sorry I've stepped into the middle of bickering adults for & against Josie Gibson, but I'm not attacking or defending her, I have no interest in the woman at all.

Please accept my apologies. I'm just catching up so was a little behind and wasn't up to your post explaining how you found this thread.
This discussion has been closed.