Options

EastEnders - Alan Jackson's son

sweetiepetiesweetiepetie Posts: 377
Forum Member
Just found out today that Alan has another son called Kai - Billie's half brother - played by Shay Spencer. He's five and will be on screen at Billie's wake. But the only mention of him is in the actor's (and my) local newspaper. Just thought I'd share this info.

http://www.thecomet.net/news/letchworth_youngster_to_appear_in_eastenders_1_684090

Comments

• Options
    gorgeousgirlgorgeousgirl Posts: 5,031
    Forum Member
    Awwwww that kid is adorable!
  • Options
    Jadelyn09Jadelyn09 Posts: 655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Agreed, that kid is cute. I can't wait to see everyone's reaction to Alan having another son.
  • Options
    gentleguygentleguy Posts: 16,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wow are people already aware of this?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    gentleguy wrote: »
    wow are people already aware of this?

I don't think so. I found that news page earlier today and added it to Wikipedia but the only other mention I found was on a child actor's website where they incorrectly said he was Billie's son. He's not listed in the credits next week in so I don't think he's going to have a speaking part.
  • Options
    D*****D***** Posts: 3,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is Blossom supposed to be Alan's mother or nan? I can't remember...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    D***** wrote: »
    Is Blossom supposed to be Alan's mother or nan? I can't remember...

His nan.
  • Options
    monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,962
    Forum Member
    what age is tiffany? its a shame he wont be able to stay he could have been good mates with her lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    what age is tiffany? its a shame he wont be able to stay he could have been good mates with her lol

Tiffany is 7, but Maisie Smith who plays her is apparently 9...
  • Options
    monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,962
    Forum Member
    Tiffany is 7, but Maisie Smith who plays her is apparently 9...

ah so it could have worked. thats a shame lol
  • Options
    Pop_ArtPop_Art Posts: 5,116
    Forum Member
    They have obviously done this with the idea of possibly bringing Alan back full time.
  • Options
    BZRBZR Posts: 2,197
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cute kid, id love to see Alan back full time.
  • Options
    shinytoyshinytoy Posts: 791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    he could be the new walford gangster in about 15 year
  • Options
    Ederrin gracieEderrin gracie Posts: 433
    Forum Member
    Pop_Art wrote: »
    They have obviously done this with the idea of possibly bringing Alan back full time.
    has either denise, mercy,kim, mercy's gran's love interest or long lost relative I bet :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 940
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think so. I found that news page earlier today and added it to Wikipedia but the only other mention I found was on a child actor's website where they incorrectly said he was Billie's son. He's not listed in the credits next week in so I don't think he's going to have a speaking part.

Would be interesting if he was Billies son, who has been brought up by Alan. :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    *armpit fart*
  • Options
    Sara WebbSara Webb Posts: 7,885
    Forum Member
    Just found out today that Alan has another son called Kai - Billie's half brother - played by Shay Spencer. He's five and will be on screen at Billie's wake. But the only mention of him is in the actor's (and my) local newspaper. Just thought I'd share this info.

http://www.thecomet.net/news/letchworth_youngster_to_appear_in_eastenders_1_684090

My local newspaper too. Adorable kid!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sara Webb wrote: »
    My local newspaper too. Adorable kid!

They used a different picture in the print version, did you see it?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

oh sorry i meant does the whole jackson/branning family know about this, like did carol and bianca know this? its obvious billy obviously did but what about the rest.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    oh sorry i meant does the whole jackson/branning family know about this, like did carol and bianca know this? its obvious billy obviously did but what about the rest.

oh right lol they're not people :-)

hmm dunno, nobody really seemed surprised, but I don't think it was mentioned before that Alan had a new wife.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oh right lol they're not people :-)

hmm dunno, nobody really seemed surprised, but I don't think it was mentioned before that Alan had a new wife.

I guess its easy to assume they were aware of this. Im sure writors didnt want alan to lose his only child so thought they would write in another son. also carol didnt seem suprised when alan reminded him he was married.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oh and by the way this kid may be cute but morgan is still the cutest kid imo, not to mention he looks alot like me especially when i was younger, with the lovely light brown blondey hair lol.
  • Options
    D*****D***** Posts: 3,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alan Jackson back permanently you think? I can't see it personally...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    D***** wrote: »
    Alan Jackson back permanently you think? I can't see it personally...

no hes defoes not back permantly, theres no reason.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    no hes defoes not back permantly, theres no reason.

If they wanted him back, they'd invent a reason. But I don't think he'll be back permanently.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If they wanted him back, they'd invent a reason. But I don't think he'll be back permanently.

I dont think they would have any reason as he is already married off and if they bring him back the only storyline they could possibly have is him getting back with carol somehow.