Ticketmaster

goonernataliegoonernatalie Posts: 4,177
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hello
I like to ask-
In your experiance useing ticketmaster please can you tell me how long did you wait for your ticket once it says
''Your tickets are in the process of being printed.''
I know that someone going to same concert got her ticket directly from the theatre sort of wish now I got my ticket from theatre.
I have used ticketmaster before but just can not recall how long I waited for the ticket.
Concert not until June but I am so looking forward to it that am on tenderhooks fot the postman to deliver the ticket.
Thanking you

Comments

• lil_boolil_boo Posts: 1,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Depends on the event really,

Sometimes from Ticketmaster I got the tickets right away, others was a couple of weeks before the concert, if it's not until June, I wouldn't worry about them not arriving yet
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bought some in the first week of Feb for the 19th March. They came 2 weeks ish after I bought them. I've never had any problems with them.
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,998
    Forum Member
    I bought some in the first week of Feb for the 19th March. They came 2 weeks ish after I bought them. I've never had any problems with them.

totally off-topic (apologies) but that's my birthday :D:p

Yeah as others have said, sometimes they arrive really quickly and other times they take ages to arrive. :)

I ordered tickets in May last year for November and the tickets arrived in June. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mimicole wrote: »
    totally off-topic (apologies) but that's my birthday :D:p

Yeah as others have said, sometimes they arrive really quickly and other times they take ages to arrive. :)

I ordered tickets in May last year for November and the tickets arrived in June. :)

Happy Birthday in advance, I will be out that evening :D
  • swindonvillageswindonvillage Posts: 745
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hello
    I like to ask-
    In your experiance useing ticketmaster please can you tell me how long did you wait for your ticket once it says
    I know that someone going to same concert got her ticket directly from the theatre sort of wish now I got my ticket from theatre.
    I have used ticketmaster before but just can not recall how long I waited for the ticket.
    Concert not until June but I am so looking forward to it that am on tenderhooks fot the postman to deliver the ticket.
    Thanking you

used them recently, no problems except thought the 7 pounds booking fee on a £90 ticket was steep. Also the secure tickedt delivery at £5 per order (Which is the min postage you can get) was delivered by the post man and didnt require me to sign for it. (All I paid for was the envelope to have secure in big read letters)...Tickets arrived in a couple of days.
  • degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    I got tickets to a gig last month within one week. I think it was 6 days and that was with the weekend inbetween as well.
  • HelixHelix Posts: 1,485
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ticketmaster are normally good and send them out a week or 2 after you order them, unlike See Tickets who leave it to the last minute or sometimes don't even bother sending them at all and tell you on the day of the event to pick them up from the box office.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    used them recently, no problems except thought the 7 pounds booking fee on a £90 ticket was steep. Also the secure tickedt delivery at £5 per order (Which is the min postage you can get) was delivered by the post man and didnt require me to sign for it. (All I paid for was the envelope to have secure in big read letters)...Tickets arrived in a couple of days.

Mine were delivered by a courier although I didnt sign for them. I know the post lady didnt deliver them because she turned up after the tickets.
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oooh - Is it for Take That??

I find with the bigger sell out gigs you dont get them until nearer the date - I am guessing it's to discourage touts. (I remember only getting Oasis tickets a few weeks before the gig even though I'd bought them about 4 months in advance) Others have arrived after a couple of days.
  • mills705mills705 Posts: 556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Depends on gig, I got some beady eye tickets sitting in my inbox right now. Granted they arent ticketmaster but there 'etickets' straight from the 02 academy box office.
    However, I know I wont get my Tinthe park tickets until twoish weeks before the actual event to stop selling on. give it time.
    Does it not say on your ticketmaster bit when they would be sent out?
  • goonernataliegoonernatalie Posts: 4,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for your replies,much appriciated
    No lozenger its not for ''Take That'' its for my fave artist Jonathan Ansell.
    He is doing a tour in June but not all the dates are up for it yet
  • TylersnanTylersnan Posts: 1,866
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I use ticket master all the time, never had a problem with them as they always deliver on time,
    However I booked some tickets just before xmas for my son (present for his girlfriend). There was a new option of printing off the ticket.
    This not only saved on p&p but gave me the option of printing off two sets of tickets, which was very helpful as my sons girlfriend (as expected lol) lost her set!!
    Thankfully she got to see the saturdays using my second copy.
    So I would recommend this way in the future!
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,998
    Forum Member
    Helix wrote: »
    Ticketmaster are normally good and send them out a week or 2 after you order them, unlike See Tickets who leave it to the last minute or sometimes don't even bother sending them at all and tell you on the day of the event to pick them up from the box office.

:eek: oh dear.

A friend of mine ordered our tickets for a night out last month (ordered the tickets in May last year) and they turned up about a week before the event. She got them from Seetickets.

I'll make sure I don't use them then, I bet getting to the box office is a nightmare.
  • DRY_SWEEPERDRY_SWEEPER Posts: 3,278
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello
    I like to ask-
    Thanking you

Got my tickets for Jamiriqua at the NEC 17th April last week, bought them in December

I dont buy much from them nowadays, won a £100 gift card in the works xmas raffle, I find that you cant buy much with it only concerts or shows

I wanted to go to the sporting events and it directs you to an external site where you cant use the card :(

Also I got a gift card from the garage (Shell) and didnt use it for a year and they wiped it
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lozenger wrote: »
    Oooh - Is it for Take That??

I find with the bigger sell out gigs you dont get them until nearer the date - I am guessing it's to discourage touts. (I remember only getting Oasis tickets a few weeks before the gig even though I'd bought them about 4 months in advance) Others have arrived after a couple of days.

Also people lose them if they are sent out too early
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

heheh - I had to google him! Never heard of him but enjoy!

I think seetickets are a subsidery of ticketmaster tho I could be wrong
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lozenger wrote: »
    heheh - I had to google him! Never heard of him but enjoy!

I think seetickets are a subsidery of ticketmaster tho I could be wrong

No they arent

http://www.seetickets.com/

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/

note the bottom of the page on the websites, different offices and VAT numbers

one is in Nottingham the other is based at LSQ
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSS:D postman just delivered my ticket.
    Still saying on my account ''Your tickets are in the process of being printed.''
    Once again thank you for your replies much appriciated
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ordered ticket for charity event in April decided to click on my ticket to see what my order page detail says about myJonathan Ansell ticket which I received and that still saying ''your tickets are in process of being printed'' would of thought it said something like been posted to you.
    Lest now I know once I see ''your ticket are in-etc'' I know I get them with couple weeks