Options

Rumours For Season 13

2»

Comments

• Options
    ElsaElsa Posts: 3,157
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think I've got the pro boys' partners figured out (asterisks by most sure):

Maks* & Hope (tweets), Tony* & Chynna, Val & Elizabetta (he's tall & she's 5'7"), Tristan* & Nancy (he flew to Atlanta to meet his partner and that's where she works), Mark & Riki (because she's 5'4" and he's the shortest pro); Derek & Kristin Cavallari (5'6")

Girls: Only have Lacey* with Chaz; Kym* with Arquette (TMZ video of their meeting).

I hope Cheryl has Carson because she's brilliant and has had the most success with her partners - and she's short (5'3") and I've seen him listed anywhere from 5'8" to 5'10".

That leaves Karina, Anna, Peta (and maybe Cheryl if she doesn't have Carson)
  • Options
    jettajetta Posts: 4,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone just said on the Watch forum board that the show is coming back to Watch on 23rd September at 9pm. Keep fingers crossed that this is true.
  • Options
    fridgesoupfridgesoup Posts: 17,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jetta wrote: »
    Someone just said on the Watch forum board that the show is coming back to Watch on 23rd September at 9pm. Keep fingers crossed that this is true.

Brilliant - hope that's true:) (even though I don't have Watch! :rolleyes: :D)
  • Options
    ElsaElsa Posts: 3,157
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, so much for my sleuthing. Looks like I got a lot wrong - saw these today:

For what it's worth, DWTSGossip listed the following pairings on their twitter tonight:

Rob Kardassian/Cheryl
    Chaz Bono/Lacey
    J.R.Martinez/Karina
    Ricki Lake/Derek

Twitter: Cheryl started following Rob K. - and Jonathan Roberts now follows Carson Kressley, which could be a clue regarding Anna's partner (Jonathan is married to Anna)
  • Options
    CamisCamis Posts: 13,552
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jetta wrote: »

I hope this is true, disappointed I couldn't watch the last season.