Red Banner

JaymaJayma Posts: 6,418
Forum Member
Thanks DS - just come in from an evening out, about to sit and watch X-Factor. Clicked straight onto another forum, avoiding this one and the home page and you've kindly listed all the people evicted from the X-Factor in that beautiful red banner at the top of all the forums. Cheers for ruining my intended viewing, but I suppose you've given me more than an hour of my life back.

I know it's happened already and it's not technically a spoiler blah blah blah, but would it have been too much for you to have just put "Four X-factor contestants evicted - click here for more" rather than list all their names?

[/rant]

Comments

• ShaiyaShaiya Posts: 3,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jayma wrote: »
    Thanks DS - just come in from an evening out, about to sit and watch X-Factor. Clicked straight onto another forum, avoiding this one and the home page and you've kindly listed all the people evicted from the X-Factor in that beautiful red banner at the top of all the forums. Cheers for ruining my intended viewing, but I suppose you've given me more than an hour of my life back.

I know it's happened already and it's not technically a spoiler blah blah blah, but would it have been too much for you to have just put "Four X-factor contestants evicted - click here for more" rather than list all their names?

[/rant]

No, you need to avoid DS altogether on Live Results/BB Eviction night etc.
  • Mr PoeticMr Poetic Posts: 1,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not this again.
  • JaymaJayma Posts: 6,418
    Forum Member
    Shaiya wrote: »
    No, you need to avoid DS altogether on Live Results/BB Eviction night etc.

Thanks, I will next week. :)