Options

*SPOILER* 16 pictures of celeb bb HMs here. Easy to tell who a lot of them are.

13»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Janice Dickinson is car crash telly, she's as mad as a box of frogs. :D Julie Goodyear can be a bit of a Diva and Julian Clary doesn't suffer fools gladly. I think it looks like a good mix of people (admittedly I don't know who some of them are :o) so hopefully it will be entertaining.
  • Options
    InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
    Forum Member
    anguk wrote: »
    Janice Dickinson is car crash telly, she's as mad as a box of frogs. :D Julie Goodyear can be a bit of a Diva and Julian Clary doesn't suffer fools gladly. I think it looks like a good mix of people (admittedly I don't know who some of them are :o) so hopefully it will be entertaining.
    Why the embarrassed face? Surely it would be more embarrassing if you were so interested in Z list celebrity culture that you did know who all these non-entities are?:p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was hoping for Julian Clary. I'll pass if he's not going in.
  • Options
    EuphorianSkyEuphorianSky Posts: 1,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got lots of good names but I hope there is still someone who is out there and crazy. The only ones rumored to fit that are Janice Dickinson And Dog.
  • Options
    DanslinkDanslink Posts: 8,365
    Forum Member
    Janice Dickinson please.
  • Options
    EuphorianSkyEuphorianSky Posts: 1,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really worried about the Janice Dickinson rumour hopefully they will replace Dog with her.
  • Options
    boshealectaboshealecta Posts: 1,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's Steve Strange and not Julian Clary. Can't imagine Julian doing it and looks more like Steve Strange to me
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A bit random, but number 9 could be roddy piper.
  • Options
    RobRob Posts: 4,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As if Julian Clary is doing it...

Should be a good series - I gotta say, Channel 5 is a lot better at booking celebs then Channel 4 ever was.
  • Options
    Dorkus_Dorkus_ Posts: 3,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Timalloy84 wrote: »
    A bit random, but number 9 could be roddy piper.

He'd be a great signing but I think #9 is Jimmy Constable of 911 'fame'.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    InMyArms wrote: »
    Why the embarrassed face? Surely it would be more embarrassing if you were so interested in Z list celebrity culture that you did know who all these non-entities are?:p
    True, I should wear a big badge proudly stating that I don't know half the "celebs" on CBB. :D
    I think it's Steve Strange and not Julian Clary. Can't imagine Julian doing it and looks more like Steve Strange to me
    I think picture number 2 looks like Julian.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dorkus_ wrote: »
    He'd be a great signing but I think #9 is Jimmy Constable of 911 'fame'.

I see, probably more likely. Piper was probably wishful thinking on my part.
  • Options
    paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Julian Clary is funny, but why inflict Colleen Nolan on us. Am surprised to see Martin Kemp, the acting jobs must have dried up.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,243
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Picture 2 is Julian Clary. He has a small scar on his face where his smile lines are. If you look at other pics of him you can see it there.
  • Options
    OneTreeHillFanOneTreeHillFan Posts: 7,725
    Forum Member
    Do not try and work out who they are by looking for similar images on google. Seriously don't.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do not try and work out who they are by looking for similar images on google. Seriously don't.

You don't really need too, its pretty obvious who most of them are.
  • Options
    OneTreeHillFanOneTreeHillFan Posts: 7,725
    Forum Member
    Timalloy84 wrote: »
    You don't really need too, its pretty obvious who most of them are.

Not to me. I recognised Julian Clary but that was it. I was only testing it anyway to see if you'd actually get the correct person come up - you don't.