Masterchef Australia Allstars

1101112131416»

Comments

• triton333triton333 Posts: 1,638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Freckle, that really is desperate!
    jimmypink wrote: »
    Triton, could there be a faint chance that the "major event" is something else, say another All Stars and that they will film MCA before the September show (and hence we get it sooner)? Ever hopeful...:)

It says:
    they will be doing a major event in it during the show
    The show runs from 21 September to 1 October. I can't read it any other way.

A small nugget of hope I can give you is that a poster on a local forum is sceptical of that report and says to take it "with a grain of salt". Another is that MCA 5 is supposed to have started recording already (about a week ago, as soon as MCA Pro wrapped up), and mid January to late September seems like an awfully long time to me, though I suppose it's possible if they are just doing auditions now.

MCA The Professionals premiered on Sunday night with a 90-minute episode. In the first week there are three episodes. Ratings have been fair for the first two, and pretty good relative to the dire state the network is in (important for what happens next year). So your Googling period is now over. :-)

I will post any further news in the coming months in this thread.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    After getting fair to good ratings initially, MCA Pro is now being smashed by My Kitchen Rules on another network. It does best on Sundays, when it is not opposite MKR, but on the other two nights it loses half its audience or more. I doubt we'll see it again. MKR is rating bigger than MCA ever did.

The UK is to get its own version of MKR on Sky Living, to be co-hosted by Lorraine Pascale.
    http://tbivision.com/news/2013/02/sky-orders-uk-version-of-my-kitchen-rules/44651/
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is the final week of MCA Pro. The 2-hour finale is on Sunday. If I've counted correctly there are 25 episodes, all 1 hour except for the first and last.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From now on further news on MCA will go in the new thread.
    http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1819043