Best Boobs on TV? (Part 2)

Comments

• CherylFanCherylFan Posts: 1,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Watching (unusually) "What`s cooking" on C4 today, hostess Lisa Faulkner was wearing a rather nice looking cream top which suggested a certain bustiness...
  • Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bassthound wrote: »
    Jenna Louise-Coleman - Absolutely...

Not at work...but you might want to check out some of the videos of her in Dancing On the Edge.

there was a cracking picture of her on the Express magazine on Saturday :

http://25.media.tumblr.com/a63536d49dddfed8225a66666589d760/tumblr_mlyo4vqvJz1qbi0s9o1_500.jpg
  • xko101xko101 Posts: 5
    Forum Member
    What about Susanna Reid,Seems to get better as she gets older.
    Definitely has that look in her eyes that she knows she has a fit body.
  • JBOJBO Posts: 6,148
    Forum Member
    Joanne Matthews' on the otherwise god awful The Wright Way were pretty distracting.

Some nice pics of her in a centre page spread in today's paper.

Unfortunately, her boyfriend is Brian Bloody Harvey!:eek:
  • Trouble MakerTrouble Maker Posts: 766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lorraine Kelly seems to b getting them out more and more lately when I tune into ITV in the mornings. Are they trying to win over a few viewers from ITV. I know Lorraine is not getting any younger, but she still looks good. However she could present the show topless and I am sure ITV would not win over any more viewers in the long term as the content of the show compared to BBC and Sky News to put it mildly is crap.
  • mike65mike65 Posts: 11,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    xko101 wrote: »
    What about Susanna Reid,Seems to get better as she gets older.
    Definitely has that look in her eyes that she knows she has a fit body.

just google Susannna Reid cleavage or nipples!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lorraine Kelly seems to b getting them out more and more lately when I tune into ITV in the mornings. Are they trying to win over a few viewers from ITV. I know Lorraine is not getting any younger, but she still looks good. However she could present the show topless and I am sure ITV would not win over any more viewers in the long term as the content of the show compared to BBC and Sky News to put it mildly is crap.

Ratings must be poor if they are resorting to getting Lorraine's Bangers out.
  • Glawster2002Glawster2002 Posts: 15,211
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I'd watch! :D:D
  • FM LoverFM Lover Posts: 50,804
    Forum Member
    CherylFan wrote: »
    Although she isn`t particularly large in the chest, those pics of her in black latex are incredible...:p

Her boobs aren't great, she could do with spending some of her Dr Who cash in making them a little more perky.

Definiately a woman that looks better with a few clothes on but not too many as she's stunning, absolutely stunning.
  • Trouble MakerTrouble Maker Posts: 766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd watch! :D:D

So would I, but for something to be taken serious I would still be moving over to BBC or Sky News. Maybe I could watch from 8pm on ITV+1 and get the best of all worlds.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 42
    Forum Member
    Alex Jones looked great in a toga at the start of tonight's One Show, it was clearly a bit chilly, great nipples! LOL
  • andycurlyandycurly Posts: 326
    Forum Member
    Alex Jones looked great in a toga at the start of tonight's One Show, it was clearly a bit chilly, great nipples! LOL

yep i spotted them too :eek:
  • roger_50roger_50 Posts: 6,923
    Forum Member
    FM Lover wrote: »
    ...she could do with spending some of her Dr Who cash in making them a little more perky.
    God no. Plastic boobs are an instant turn-off for me.

Hope she stays natural.
  • xko101xko101 Posts: 5
    Forum Member
    mike65 wrote: »
    just google Susannna Reid cleavage or nipples!

thanks
  • SilvioDanteSilvioDante Posts: 2,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh No, Please No. Munter of the highest order, saggy paps, elevated by the wonders of the bra industry/chicken fillets. Noooooo....
  • degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/WPHWMOUmsZ4Arm-ZAmFbh9MTjNZETYmyPJy0liipFm0?feat=directlink
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 42
    Forum Member
    degsyhufc wrote: »

I know you can’t tell much from just a pokies picture, but it looks like Alex would look great topless… nipples in the right place, big boobs… ;)
  • Trappedin80'sTrappedin80's Posts: 6,270
    Forum Member
    The lovely Jane Hill.

I thought that I'd posted five screen caps, but they were just random images so I deleted them.

I'm going to blame the vague foibles of Android Jellybean.

It's probably just my incompetents.
  • Trappedin80'sTrappedin80's Posts: 6,270
    Forum Member
    The delectable Jane Hill. I hope!

5vdizl.png

eog8x.jpg

296eld.jpg

Last attempt uploaded pictures from Google street view.

Thankfully this worked.
  • pinkyponk34pinkyponk34 Posts: 1,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jasmine Harman's luscious rack on display now on More 4.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh No, Please No. Munter of the highest order, saggy paps, elevated by the wonders of the bra industry/chicken fillets. Noooooo....

Just can't believe that there are some people out there lusting after Alex Jones and Lorraine Kelly !
  • doom&gloomdoom&gloom Posts: 9,051
    Forum Member
    Rebecca Hall from Iron Man 3 in a nice Harper's Bazaar cover shoot video from a few years back:

http://bcove.me/v9pdafdp
  • Kiko H FanKiko H Fan Posts: 6,546
    Forum Member
    Lucy Siegle on The One Show, now.
    My husband's all a quiver!
    I'm on the computer.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 131
    Forum Member
    Not sure she's been mentioned but I like the weather presenter Lucy Verasamy :p
This discussion has been closed.