Options

Have you ever had an event in your life similar to a soap storyline?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,246
Forum Member
Thankfully I haven't had an event in my life similar to a soap storyline. Have you? What was it that happened?

Comments

• Options
    ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,304
    Forum Member
    Yes I found out that my sister was actually my mother.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I got buried alive by my bird . We dont mention it now though .
  • Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I once slap someone downnn.
    Oh and my sandwiches fell on the ground.
  • Options
    absalomabsalomabsalomabsalom Posts: 1,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, disgnosed bipolar not long after Stacey Slater. Actually found the EE storyline hugely helpful
  • Options
    ofniofni Posts: 3,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, I have been married five times to three different people - that doesn't include the three wedding ceremonies that got aborted/interrupted for various reasons. I have seven kids ( that I know about) - five of which are from one or other of my wives - and including the two who I brought up believing were mine but weren't (one was accidently swapped at birth). I've been bankrupt three times, homeless twice, though I do eat out a lot and drink too much. I do have a car, but tend to prefer taxis. My brother is dead and my sister lives in France, but I never see or mention them at all. I was paraplegic for six months in 1986, and a gambling addict for three weeks in 2003. I was gay for nearly all of 2005.

All pretty boring really...
  • Options
    mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,764
    Forum Member
    ofni wrote: »
    Well, I have been married five times to three different people - that doesn't include the three wedding ceremonies that got aborted/interrupted for various reasons. I have seven kids ( that I know about) - five of which are from one or other of my wives - and including the two who I brought up believing were mine but weren't (one was accidently swapped at birth). I've been bankrupt three times, homeless twice, though I do eat out a lot and drink too much. I do have a car, but tend to prefer taxis. My brother is dead and my sister lives in France, but I never see or mention them at all. I was paraplegic for six months in 1986, and a gambling addict for three weeks in 2003. I was gay for nearly all of 2005.

Are you being serious ?
  • Options
    TrishaSTrishaS Posts: 3,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My husband went off with my daughter ( his step daughter) who is an alcoholic :o:o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,246
    Forum Member

Omg really?:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

This is so funny :D:D:D
  • Options
    FallingPianoFallingPiano Posts: 962
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I drove a tram into a corner shop once.
  • Options
    broadshoulderbroadshoulder Posts: 18,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I once rolled in the gutter with a bottle of whiskey like a two bit lush
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I once rolled in the gutter with a bottle of whiskey like a two bit lush

Weve all done that :o:D
  • Options
    mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,764
    Forum Member
    I was in a school play once which was very poorly written and I totally over acted my part but later won an award.
  • Options
    feathers33feathers33 Posts: 1,823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What happened to Moira and Cain a few weeks ago happened to me and my partner over Christmas. I'm an older woman too so it stung a bit to watch.
    Never had any other story lines happen to me though.:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,008
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yesss, family-related dramas. Definitely soap-worthy.
  • Options
    steverestevere Posts: 9
    Forum Member
    My motel burnt to the ground as I was preparing to sail on the QE2 dressed in blue chiffon :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I once knew someone who got pregnant and lost the baby but got pregnant again and I'm not sure what happened to that baby, had some illness, had someone she knew commit suicide, then someone else she knew committed suicide, then her best friend left her baby in her custody (though she was only nineteen), then her other best friend (who was one of the people to commit suicide) also left a child who she seemed to spend a lot of time with, then her sister got pregnant at about 12 and had the baby, but then the baby died. She was also lactose intolerance but could eat/drink something suspiciously like Calpol which meant she could then drink milk/eat chocolate, she was also raped.

And if you think I'm making this up, I could probably list a handful of other things that 'happened' to her. Of course, it was all made up lies, but it literally lists off like a one person soap opera. I know, it's not very funny.
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My post went missing once.
  • Options
    MarleyBMarleyB Posts: 748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i had a three-way just like there was in corrie, it went on for 9 months 67 days 10 hours and 15 minutes it was heartwrenching
  • Options
    SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,920
    Forum Member
    I once kept bubbly in the fridge....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 232
    Forum Member
    My hair is frizzy
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 232
    Forum Member

Is this a "Who Am I?"

I give up
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 141
    Forum Member
    stevere wrote: »
    My motel burnt to the ground as I was preparing to sail on the QE2 dressed in blue chiffon :)

oh god that made me howl with laughter :D:D:D