Options

OMG kicking off

Comments

• Options
    Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    So, you took the time to respond and couldn't explain what the thread is about?

Anybody? Is this about the earlier Dappy / Luisa row or has something new happened?

It was a continuation of the row they had earlier. Dappy was following Luisa around from room to room asking how she brought his mother into their argument. He got the hump because she wouldn't respond. He also mentioned Luisa's daughter being proud of her sleeping with a lot of men or something. His IQ was brought into question.

It got louder and louder. Dappy admitted he was listening outside the DR door and heard everything Luisa said. Luisa responded (eventually) and it became a slanging match.
  • Options
    floozie_21floozie_21 Posts: 3,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fisch wrote: »
    Look at the other thread about this to click on a you tube clip

Can't you just explain what happened? I'm in bed so can't watch any clips without waking my other half up!
  • Options
    CMcKinleyCMcKinley Posts: 3,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    4troy7 wrote: »
    Dappy made some good points tbh I thought.

........lol
  • Options
    *Laura**Laura* Posts: 45,152
    Forum Member
    4troy7 wrote: »
    Dappy made some good points tbh I thought.
    She couldn't/wouldn't answer if she thought it would be ok for her daughter to sleep with x number of men in one night. That really hit a nerve and after that comment was made, she actually lost it.
  • Options
    floozie_21floozie_21 Posts: 3,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was a continuation of the row they had earlier. Dappy was following Luisa around from room to room asking how why she brought his mother into their argument. He got the hump because she wouldn't respond. He also mentioned Luisa's daughter being proud of her sleeping with a lot of men or something.

It got louder and louder. Dappy admitted he was listening outside the DR door and heard everything Luisa said. Luisa responded (eventually) and it became a slanging match.

Thank you!
  • Options
    Rocket QueenRocket Queen Posts: 1,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I so miss live feed :(
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Interesting thing that came out is that apparently Dappy's agent told him to keep his mouth shut.
  • Options
    Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    floozie_21 wrote: »
    Thank you!

You're welcome.
    Try to catch it tomorrow or on +1. Linda tried to get between them at one stage too. :)
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Will_Loz wrote: »
    You did not miss much Luisa being the usual bitchy mouthed girl

That is unfair
    Dappy said it was alright for a man to sleep with 5 women in one night ...but if a woman slept with 5 men in one night she is a slag ... Luisa and Jasmine called him out on it ...and rightly so
    Dappy them followed Luisa round the house shouting at her..demanding to know how many men she had slept with in one night ...
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Interesting thing that came out is that apparently Dappy's agent told him to keep his mouth shut.

He doesn't appear to of taken his advice
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,824
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stellen11 wrote: »
    I hate luisa's slack morals and all this bragging about her sex parties. So i agree with dappy and what he says about her daughter. But dappy himself is such an ignorant fool. He is a wannabee gangster and i find him ridiculous.

And what will Dappy say when his daughter asks her father why he put a picture of his genitals on the internet for all to see just to push his record from position three in the charts to position one?

As to Luisa, what parents discusses their sex life with their small child anyway - it was a very, very cheap shot from Dappy. If Luisa wants to have sex with another consenting adult that's her business - it's not having slack morals, that's buying into Dappy's viewpoint that only men enjoy sex, that women only have sex to please men.
  • Options
    4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    CMcKinley wrote: »
    ........lol
    Something funny ?
  • Options
    artstuartstu Posts: 1,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And I bet the chavs in the eviction crowd will take Dappy's side.
  • Options
    ruffleruffle Posts: 4,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will_Loz wrote: »
    She deserves all the hate she gets

No one deserves hate any way he was on her case he did not need to go on and on at her but true she is a woman so sadly will get the back lash from it
  • Options
    Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    *Laura* wrote: »
    She couldn't/wouldn't answer if she thought it would be ok for her daughter to sleep with x number of men in one night. That really hit a nerve and it was after that comment was when she actually lost it.

Exactly, she wouldn't answer because she knows its slack and disgusting, yet she cant admit this because she would be shown up to be a hypocrite.
  • Options
    MrsCloumboMrsCloumbo Posts: 905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was bloody hilarious how Louisa totally owned him. He didnt know what hit him when she finally let him have it :D

This little Dappy fella is quite the tosser.
  • Options
    Ray_SmithRay_Smith Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The best thing about Luisa is her sweet sounding voice. It's gorgeous. Can't say her personality matches her voice although she does have a more vulnerable side. She had a meltdown after all the arguments. She needs one of her cupcakes to eat. That will cheer her up.
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And what will Dappy say when his daughter asks her father why he put a picture of his genitals on the internet for all to see just to push his record from position three in the charts to position one?

Dappy doesn't have a daughter, he has two sons. Swap it to "son" and you make a very good point.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 324
    Forum Member
    I quite like Luisa, each to their own, not sure why she is getting so many boo's right now. I would like to hear what Lee was talking about earlier i.e derogatory things she said about the public.

Dappy he shoul just keep the dummy in his mouth at all times.
  • Options
    Ray_SmithRay_Smith Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone called Dappy is going to wind people up. Silly name!
  • Options
    bbfiveneverbbfivenever Posts: 1,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love the way how Dappy thought saying what year it was helped his side of the argument??? (not even sure he got the year right...)

Deluded much!!
  • Options
    whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Just saw some of the row on BOTS. Didn't Luisa try and tell him the reason why he was voted as 'most fake' but he wasn't really, that was Casey & Lee trying to mess with his head (or were they not aware at that point:confused:)
  • Options
    strictmachinestrictmachine Posts: 3,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hate luisa's slack morals and all this bragging about her sex parties. So i agree with dappy and what he says about her daughter. But dappy himself is such an ignorant fool. He is a wannabee gangster and i find him ridiculous.

Personally I don't find consensual sex to be a moral issue regardless of gender. What annoys me is that if a man has many sexual partners it's 'cool' whereas if a woman does it's 'slutty'.
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Exactly, she wouldn't answer because she knows its slack and disgusting, yet she cant admit this because she would be shown up to be a hypocrite.

Why on earth would she be a hypocrite?
    What would that have to do with men being seen in a more favourable light than women for sleeping with several people?
  • Options
    M. TouretteM. Tourette Posts: 6,967
    Forum Member
    Personally I don't find consensual sex to be a moral issue regardless of gender. What annoys me is that if a man has many sexual partners it's 'cool' whereas if a woman does it's 'slutty'.

Whilst generally I agree with what your saying, Lee is certainly not "cool" at the moment ha ha ha