Options

EastEnders- Monday 3rd March 2014- The Woman In Black R-R-Returns!

167891012»

Comments

• Options
    HankshawHankshaw Posts: 4,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chris Mark wrote: »
    Never said she was is the wrong, I'd just like Ronnie to give her a slap.

Quite different really.

Yes because the poster was speaking directly to you. How condescending can you get?

I suspect they were referring to people calling Sharon a bitch and saying she had no right to confront Ronnie. There's having favourite characters and there's twisting morality.
  • Options
    Chris MarkChris Mark Posts: 4,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hankshaw wrote: »
    Yes because the poster was speaking directly to you. How condescending can you get?

I suspect they were referring to people calling Sharon a bitch and saying she had no right to confront Ronnie. There's having favourite characters and there's twisting morality.

Lighten up.
  • Options
    AngelicPrincessAngelicPrincess Posts: 7,434
    Forum Member
    Hankshaw wrote: »

That's exactly what I meant.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's exactly what I meant.

Perhaps I should have added, "speaking personally" to that post.

Oh well, too late to edit it now. :(
  • Options
    AngelicPrincessAngelicPrincess Posts: 7,434
    Forum Member
    Chris Mark wrote: »
    Perhaps I should have added, "speaking personally" to that post.

Oh well, too late to edit it now.

Its not a big deal. But I was talking about those twisting the morality based on their bias. And that Sharon was somehow a bitch here when she wasn't at all.
  • Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alfie and Kat dull as ever, and that shirt :o

Mo talking about Fat Elvis missing her bazukas *vomit smiley*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its not a big deal. But I was talking about those twisting the morality based on their bias. And that Sharon was somehow a bitch here when she wasn't at all.

No I'm sorry if it sounded rude and dismissive, that wasn't my intention at all. :)

I've said what I feel about Sharon on previous posts here.

It wasn't wise of her to sit there like that lording it over Ronnie that she knew, it would have been wiser if she had just gone to the police.
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    makaveli82 wrote: »
    Ronnie and Roxy are back: the most pointless, hateful pair in EE history.
    Nowhere near the worst
    lola_skye wrote: »
    Morgan doesn't care what goes into those nuggets
    He does need a better class of nuggets.
    I love Mo. :D
    :confused::o
    Sez_babe wrote: »
    Phil doesn't trust Sharon? Great start to their relationship!
    Why does he keep showering her with money ?
    Sez_babe wrote: »
    It would be nice if Ian and Cindy actually became close
    I know they are not related but it would not be appropriate.
    maurice45 wrote: »
    Denny DOES like violent games. Especially when he plays those games in the playground.
    EuanDesu wrote: »
    Denny doesn't like violent games, Ron

She's out of control.
  • Options
    Dan-BevisDan-Bevis Posts: 12,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Billy in the Butcher household, that doesn't happen very often, at all, 'The Nugget Fairy' :D

Billy and B also never have such casual, lengthy convos either. It's nice, it feels natural anyway.

Tried to deduce what 3DS game the Evil Child was playing, but nothing... :confused:

Half a century of Alfie the Bastard, what a poor world.

Tiff [and especially Morgan] would eat anything, no matter what was in it, I bet.

Even without the Cancer, Carol and David must be one of the frostiest relationships ever... :o

It was nice to see Lucy having a heartfelt heart-to-heart with Cindy Jr [even if I don't agree with Abortion].

Holy heck, Ronnie's lost it - look out Stacey!

Poor Carol, so many relatives and so many possible Cancer cases... :(

Queen of Sheba did not like her plot to screw Phil over being found out.

Aleks going after both Mitchell sisters, alia Jack Brannning? He looked So Happy to find that out.

Ronnie is looking so vibrant. That red outfit! :cool:

Didn't see the game, but 'cartoon violence', I assume, is all that game had in it, Queen of Sheba. :rollseyes:

Ohhh, Sharon knows about Carl - well played there.
  • Options
    jamesc_715jamesc_715 Posts: 8,511
    Forum Member
    Good episode! Lots of complaints against Sharon but I can understand her motivations to threaten Ronnie. However she should know she should never mess with Ronnie. Still I love Shazza :D

Hope Ian will accept Cindy soon and I really liked Lucy and Cindy's bond today :)
  • Options
    Kim_xKim_x Posts: 3,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Using Bianca would have been more likely to convince Kat, Alfie.

Wish Ronnie and Roxy had been delayed for 6 years. Roxy's brought the wrong kid back but full credit to her for remembering to bring one back at all. Ronnie probably switched them when she wasn't looking.

Spencer must know what Alfie's secret is. Can't see him not having sent a card.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mdtauk wrote: »
    Carol Branning - The Family Tree...

Screencap from tonight's episode

They've missed off James. Him being dead isn't a reason to do so as so are Derek, Bradley and Billie and they're on there. Maybe they're scared of what Ronnie will do if they dare to write his name :D That or they've finally realised there was no way he could have been Jack's.

Oh and Nita was pregnant when Robbie returned in 2010. Where's Robbie's son/daughter.
  • Options
    basdfgbasdfg Posts: 6,764
    Forum Member
    Kim_x wrote: »
    Using Bianca would have been more likely to convince Kat, Alfie.

Wish Ronnie and Roxy had been delayed for 6 years. Roxy's brought the wrong kid back but full credit to her for remembering to bring one back at all. Ronnie probably switched them when she wasn't looking.

Spencer must know what Alfie's secret is. Can't see him not having sent a card.
    Poor Alife didn't get that many cards. Most of the Square would have gave him a card in the tight community Eastenders is. For a 50th.
  • Options
    Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dan-Bevis wrote: »
    Tried to deduce what 3DS game the Evil Child was playing, but nothing... :confused:

I believe it was Mario Kart 7. :blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    basdfg wrote: »
    Poor Alife didn't get that many cards. Most of the Square would have gave him a card in the tight community Eastenders is. For a 50th.

Ian was too tight to get one, all that money trying to get Cindy back to Plymouth, he won't spend anything for a month now!

All his cards were probably off of Mo, Charlie and Kat's sisters. It sounded like Bianca didn't know it was his birthday in advance, so I guess Terry didn't. Jean probably discovered that he ruined Stacey's relationship and didn't post it.
  • Options
    Dan-BevisDan-Bevis Posts: 12,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Zack06 wrote: »
    I believe it was Mario Kart 7. :blush:

Ah okies, thank you.

That Blue Shell, though - too violent for Denny, though... :cool:
  • Options
    ilovenicnacsilovenicnacs Posts: 43,452
    Forum Member
    They've missed off James. Him being dead isn't a reason to do so as so are Derek, Bradley and Billie and they're on there. Maybe they're scared of what Ronnie will do if they dare to write his name :D That or they've finally realised there was no way he could have been Jack's.

Oh and Nita was pregnant when Robbie returned in 2010. Where's Robbie's son/daughter.

It is strange that obviously Carol had filled in the tree, yet gave the names of 4 people who are dead!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It is strange that obviously Carol had filled in the tree, yet gave the names of 4 people who are dead!
    I understand Derek being on it because Joey and Alice need to be identified but I agree that Bradley and Billie were not needed but Carol would of course have mentioned them.
    I wonder if Max will be positive or negative. Or that we hear from April/Jack/Suzy on their test results.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    basdfg wrote: »
    I understand Derek being on it because Joey and Alice need to be identified but I agree that Bradley and Billie were not needed but Carol would of course have mentioned them.
    I wonder if Max will be positive or negative. Or that we hear from April/Jack/Suzy on their test results.

I'm thinking he will be positive. We then could see Abi positive and having the dilemma of preventative surgery vs the chance to have children later. She seems more maternal than Lauren and to have made up her mind that she wants children when she is older, rather than now.
  • Options
    GeekInfectedGeekInfected Posts: 6,372
    Forum Member
    Doesn't Robbie have a family?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Doesn't Robbie have a family?

One child in 2010 that we know of. His wife/girlfriend has a son who Robbie's taken on, but obviously he won't need to be tested.

It's strange that Robbie's child has never been mentioned, especially as Sonia is now back. They always seemed the closest.
  • Options
    Lion_60Lion_60 Posts: 9,618
    Forum Member
    Sharon and Ronnie - a great friendship. :D

Poor Carol. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm thinking he will be positive. We then could see Abi positive and having the dilemma of preventative surgery vs the chance to have children later. She seems more maternal than Lauren and to have made up her mind that she wants children when she is older, rather than now.
    That would be a good storyline.