• ROWLING2010ROWLING2010 Posts: 3,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ha ha this family has no shame!!
  • BlueEyedMrsPBlueEyedMrsP Posts: 12,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ha ha this family has no shame!!

Are you talking about Julie and Vinny's brood? They were also on a show called 'On Benefits and Proud', so I would agree, they have no shame. I think being a Jeremy Kyle celebrity is the best they can do in life; on the show I mentioned, the mom (Julie) seemed to look down on her daughter who wanted to work for a living. Julie also proclaimed to the camera crew that she would only go back to work if she could get a job that left her with £500 a week after bills and expenses. :o F'in hell, where do we sign up? :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,544
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ITV 2 now. Ugh. Just seen the bevvy of beautiful, buxom, bespectacled sisters who have slept with each other's husbands/partners. Hideous. The fat, gobby mother's been on before and she's slept with one of their men too! ^_^

Never has the term 'kitten and cat' been so accurately illustrated.

This is the ideal 'sick day' viewing as nothing makes me want to get back to work more than thinking of people like this littering up the daytime TV viewing. :D

OMG, it's just been revealed that the mother's current husband was also with one of the sisters before he married the mum! :o (Mother claims not to have known this until JK made a funny remark to the husband and he admitted it!)

Got to be a set up! :)

That whole family is sick and twisted the sisters all shag their siblings partners/husbands without even giving a crap. The mum then ALSO has shagged her daughters partners/husbands before they got them. And the mum's husband even shagged her daughters.

:o

That whole family is an f'n disgrace and shouldn't be given tv time no matter how much fun of a trainwreck it is to watch them squawk at each other like fish wives
  • OcadoOcado Posts: 1,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Had this mornings on as I was eating my breakfast. That first couple, 80/30 sure he would fail. Makes you despair for the future of this country if they are all being educated to the same high standards as that woman.
  • Sierra-OscarSierra-Oscar Posts: 2,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What on earth do people see in that Mykal (??) Seriously! He's a little gremlin who thinks he's gods gift!

And he thinks it's hilarious!

Well done to the exes still being together and happy!
  • cathrincathrin Posts: 4,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did anyone else notice that blonde girl called Chantelle was on the ITV morning show twice last week, in two completely different stories? ( I don't mean as an acknowledged "recurring guest" like the endlessly reappearing Julie-and-family, :) it was just the same girl in two completely different arguments with totally different people involved.) She had a different haircut and colour on the second show, but it was definitely the same girl; she had a very distinctive flat, monotone manner of speaking which seemed to irritate Jeremy ("You sound like you've been programmed," he snapped, rudely...he really does have a thing about droning voices, doesn't he?).

One of the times she was on was a dispute over access to a child. She was refusing to let her ex see the child as he had slapped her son. The other time, she was arguing with her mother and sister, who didn't like her boyfriend (a different boyfriend, not the one on the other show) and kept accusing him of manipulating her. The mother claimed the boyfriend had held her round the neck, and demonstrated on Jeremy.

.....The strange thing was, there was absolutely no mention of the fact that this girl had been on the show before, which seemed particularly odd as the two shows were screened just a couple of days apart! Anyone else notice this?
  • DarthFaderDarthFader Posts: 3,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought it was very telling that when JK was lambasting a guest for not finding work he said when he was out of work him and his agent went up and down streets looking for work. Yeah every person looking for work can have staff.

The creepiest thing I find is when he says "I like you" I can almost imagine a Hanibal style sound effect after. Eeew

PJ
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DarthFader wrote: »
    I thought it was very telling that when JK was lambasting a guest for not finding work he said when he was out of work him and his agent went up and down streets looking for work. Yeah every person looking for work can have staff.

The creepiest thing I find is when he says "I like you" I can almost imagine a Hanibal style sound effect after. Eeew

PJ
    I'd say it's a very bad sign if Jeremy says he likes you.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 48
    Forum Member
    yes cathryn , i noticed that .When she was on last time she was against her mother and sister who were lesbians , old big head kyle knew immediately what there problem was .They were obviously man haters! ! case closed . youre right strange he didnt mention previous visit . This time round she seemed to have a different character . An actress perhaps ?
  • marianna01marianna01 Posts: 2,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Every time I hear Kyle say 'I like you' it gives me the creeps - just the way he says it .... Aaaaarrrrgggghhhh!

I haven't watched the shows recently as Judge Judy is on C10 - much more entertaining.
  • cathrincathrin Posts: 4,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yes cathryn , i noticed that .When she was on last time she was against her mother and sister who were lesbians , old big head kyle knew immediately what there problem was .They were obviously man haters! ! case closed . youre right strange he didnt mention previous visit . This time round she seemed to have a different character .

It was really odd, wasn't it?! The two shows were screened literally a couple of days apart, yet the situations being discussed were completely different, and her appearance had changed (different hair colour etc). It was her distinctive speaking voice that caught my attention; I had the TV on in the background and recognised it before I even looked round and saw it was the same girl. And, as you say, she seemed to have a different persona on the two different shows (although her name was the same (Chantelle) on both occasions.)

I know they do have a lot of returning guests, but IIRC there is usually some acknowledgement* of the fact that the guests have been on before. With this particular girl, there was no mention of it at all, despite the fact that she'd been on just a couple of days earlier with a different bloke! Bizarre!

*(or "IGknowledgement," as Jeremy would say!) :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yes cathryn , i noticed that .When she was on last time she was against her mother and sister who were lesbians , old big head kyle knew immediately what there problem was .They were obviously man haters! ! case closed . youre right strange he didnt mention previous visit . This time round she seemed to have a different character . An actress perhaps ?

Is that the one whose mother called her boyfriend a perv because they started dating when she was 16?

:confused:
  • xNATILLYxxNATILLYx Posts: 6,509
    Forum Member
    cathrin wrote: »
    Did anyone else notice that blonde girl called Chantelle was on the ITV morning show twice last week, in two completely different stories? ( I don't mean as an acknowledged "recurring guest" like the endlessly reappearing Julie-and-family, :) it was just the same girl in two completely different arguments with totally different people involved.) She had a different haircut and colour on the second show, but it was definitely the same girl; she had a very distinctive flat, monotone manner of speaking which seemed to irritate Jeremy ("You sound like you've been programmed," he snapped, rudely...he really does have a thing about droning voices, doesn't he?).

One of the times she was on was a dispute over access to a child. She was refusing to let her ex see the child as he had slapped her son. The other time, she was arguing with her mother and sister, who didn't like her boyfriend (a different boyfriend, not the one on the other show) and kept accusing him of manipulating her. The mother claimed the boyfriend had held her round the neck, and demonstrated on Jeremy.

.....The strange thing was, there was absolutely no mention of the fact that this girl had been on the show before, which seemed particularly odd as the two shows were screened just a couple of days apart! Anyone else notice this?

There are so many recurrent guests my head actually hurts. I am lost who has been on before & who hasn't. It is getting more ridiculous by the day. She probably was on before. I noticed on itv player they air out of sequence. i managed to find the one episode she was in (where she was refusing to let her ex see the kid) but not the other.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cathrin wrote: »
    It was really odd, wasn't it?! The two shows were screened literally a couple of days apart, yet the situations being discussed were completely different, and her appearance had changed (different hair colour etc). It was her distinctive speaking voice that caught my attention; I had the TV on in the background and recognised it before I even looked round and saw it was the same girl. And, as you say, she seemed to have a different persona on the two different shows (although her name was the same (Chantelle) on both occasions.)

I know they do have a lot of returning guests, but IIRC there is usually some acknowledgement* of the fact that the guests have been on before. With this particular girl, there was no mention of it at all, despite the fact that she'd been on just a couple of days earlier with a different bloke! Bizarre!

*(or "IGknowledgement," as Jeremy would say!) :)

Lol, I laugh when he says 'devo'd' for devastated, making his own slang words now. Don't get me started on his 'would of' and 'could of' usage or his frequent transformation into Dick Van Dyke from "Mary Poppins" with his fake accent.
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jeremy did his usual "put something on the end of it!" rant at a male guest today but didn't criticise the woman for having eight children with multiple fathers nor being unemployed.

The scenes were Jeremy talk to guests who've run off backstage remind me of WWE, where the wrestlers have confrontations and fights backstage before a match!
  • poppy10poppy10 Posts: 1,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SuperAPJ wrote: »
    Jeremy did his usual "put something on the end of it!" rant at a male guest today but didn't criticise the woman for having eight children with multiple fathers nor being unemployed.

The scenes were Jeremy talk to guests who've run off backstage remind me of WWE, where the wrestlers have confrontations and fights backstage before a match!

She also admitted smoking weed. Yet Jeremy kicked off more with the bloke for smoking weed. I bet the woman spends her family allowance to buy weed.
  • PoolioPoolio Posts: 78
    Forum Member
    I chuckled this morning when Graham AKA 'The Genius' was referred to as a 'Miracle Worker' :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 48
    Forum Member
    wierd this, the weed smoking woman who was on this morning has also been on before , only last time she played the part of a "baddie" she had damaged a childs grave as i remember . No mention was made of it this time though . so bizarre maybe they think the viewer is to thick to notice
  • poppy10poppy10 Posts: 1,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wierd this, the weed smoking woman who was on this morning has also been on before , only last time she played the part of a "baddie" she had damaged a childs grave as i remember . No mention was made of it this time though . so bizarre maybe they think the viewer is to thick to notice
    I remember that show :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Both yesterdays and today's JK's are not available on demand. I wonder why????
  • *Cadhla**Cadhla* Posts: 1,276
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sometimes I think this show is just one massive wind up, with Jk the biggest WUM of them all....but then I bump back down to reality and realise he really IS an arrogant pillock who fronts an atrocious programme.

I used to enjoy the boot camp shows...where Jeremy and Graham would rough it with angry and rebellious teens up isolated mountains, looking cold and unhappy. Yeah, they were good.
  • nuttytiggernuttytigger Posts: 14,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I watch this if I'm a loose end with NOTHING else on. I prefer Maury Povich, his shows are funnier:

"You are ma baby daddy 500000%"
    "DNA shows Shontay - you are NOT the father"
  • Sierra-OscarSierra-Oscar Posts: 2,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If my mum behaved like that towards me and kept walking off... I'd cut my losses. Poor girl :(

If that girl had 'gone to her door!' as she kept demanding, she'd still ignore her like she'd ignored her calls/texts/messages!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *Cadhla* wrote: »
    Sometimes I think this show is just one massive wind up, with Jk the biggest WUM of them all....but then I bump back down to reality and [highlight]realise he really IS an arrogant pillock [/highlight] who fronts an atrocious programme.

I used to enjoy the boot camp shows...where Jeremy and Graham would rough it with angry and rebellious teens up isolated mountains, looking cold and unhappy. Yeah, they were good.

Then I'll hold my hands up and say he would have earned my respect if that ever turned out to be the case BUT see bit in red :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I watch this if I'm a loose end with NOTHING else on. I prefer Maury Povich, his shows are funnier:

"You are ma baby daddy 500000%"
    "DNA shows Shontay - you are NOT the father"

OMG Maury is awesome i love how they have DNA tests and the guy says "dat babeh aint mine its mexican"...*Shot of baby NOT looking Mexican* "DNA test says you ARE the father"

LOL

Maury is what JK probably should be lol