Options

EE - No Signal

12346»

Comments

• Options
    jaffboy151jaffboy151 Posts: 1,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmmm...... Might be rethinking my switch to EE at the end of the month as I've not had a none weather related problem with three since joining them 24 months ago, yet EE in there various forms have had about 2 dozen outages of data and calls in that time when you include national and local problems.
    The network seems a bit like a modern formula one car, very quick. Great technology, but spends most of its life stuck in the pits...
  • Options
    srw985srw985 Posts: 287
    Forum Member
    jaffboy151 wrote: »
    Hmmmm...... Might be rethinking my switch to EE at the end of the month as I've not had a none weather related problem with three since joining them 24 months ago, yet EE in there various forms have had about 2 dozen outages of data and calls in that time when you include national and local problems.
    The network seems a bit like a modern formula one car, very quick. Great technology, but spends most of its life stuck in the pits..

Spent one night in the pits.

Only other downtime I noticed was a year or two ago, lasted for 2/3 hours one evening when I couldn't get data connectivity due to some authentication error.