Cancelling Sky Sports

mw1mw1 Posts: 3,453
Forum Member
✭✭✭
So it's that time of year again when I cancel Sky Sports Package over the summer this weekend.. Does anyone know if there are any half price deals on offer e.g. 6 months? Can't find anything on the existing offers page on 'My Sky' which is odd

Comments

• JonoJono Posts: 412
    Forum Member
    My sister got it for £10 a month for the next three months
  • Devil_NightsDevil_Nights Posts: 331
    Forum Member
    Just rang up and cancelled with no offers,not bothered really nothing on i want to watch,world cup enough for me!
  • wacky joewacky joe Posts: 1,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just rang up and cancelled with no offers,not bothered really nothing on i want to watch,world cup enough for me!

Ditto
    There will be a six month half price offer in the post around July time.
    Happens every year
  • mw1mw1 Posts: 3,453
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've just cancelled this morning.. No offers though when I gave my reasons to cancel which is strange from Sky.
  • bobcarbobcar Posts: 19,424
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I want to see the play offs so another couple of weeks before I cancel. They still don't have the link for for online (email) downgrading that they removed last year so I'll just have to use the cancellation link again - no probs.
  • SnrDevSnrDev Posts: 6,094
    Forum Member
    Idly thinking out loud, but I'd have thought that anyone cancelling at this time of year clearly isn't too interested in the finale of the domestic football season, F1 which has just got going properly, and the cricket season which although it never ends these days is at the start of this year's county championship. It may be that Sky call centres are taking the view that if people want to cancel now let them, as the logical alternative is that these people are cancelling specifically to be offered a deal. Maybe.
  • DragonQDragonQ Posts: 4,807
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pretty easy to get it free for 2-3 months if you actually want anything else that Sky offers. I don't, so I cancelled.
  • bobcarbobcar Posts: 19,424
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SnrDev wrote: »
    Idly thinking out loud, but I'd have thought that anyone cancelling at this time of year clearly isn't too interested in the finale of the domestic football season,

If you are only interested in the PL then now is the time to cancel, if like me you want the play offs then it another couple of weeks (bit less).