Options

Kylie or Dannii

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    ~Jane~ wrote: »
    Met them both. Kylie was a cow, Dannii was lovely... So Dannii for me.

I refuse to believe that. Pah!!!!

.....and Kyles having plastic surgery? Nonsense. She doesn't need any. :p
  • Options
    mariannermarianner Posts: 11,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pharoah wrote: »
    It's none of anyone's business though if Kylie has had surgery or not. Like madonna said 'I'm not against having plastic surgery i'm just not going to hold a press conference to tell everyone if i have any'.

Why is it everybody's business that Dannii had a boobjob then?
    Why is it OK for her and not for Dannii?
    That really puzzles me.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [QUOTE=pharoah;36098991]It's none of anyone's business though if Kylie has had surgery or not. Like madonna said 'I'm not against having plastic surgery i'm just not going to hold a press conference to tell everyone if i have any'.[/QUOTE]

Perhaps not - but if she is blatantly dishonest and saying she hasn't had much, when it's quite clear to anyone with eyes that she's had loads, then it's inevitable that people will speculate.

That's the reason I gave as to why I like Dannii - she's had loads of surgery - but she's always been totally honest about it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Perhaps not - but if she is blatantly dishonest and saying she hasn't had much, when it's quite clear to anyone with eyes that she's had loads, then it's inevitable that people will speculate.

That's the reason I gave as to why I like Dannii - she's had loads of surgery - but she's always been totally honest about it.

Dannii hasn't had lots of surgery.
    She's had a boobjob and botox which she now doesn't use anymore.
    But yes, she's always been open about it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Kylie's only had botox tho - what else has she had done??? :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    marianner wrote: »
    Dannii hasn't had lots of surgery.
    She's had a boobjob and botox which she now doesn't use anymore.
    But yes, she's always been open about it.

Oh please - her face is totally different to when she was in Home and Away. Her nose has been done - she used to be chubby with a big hooter.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OATZ MM wrote: »

She's had too much botox - and she's had a boobjob (pre cancer) plus her arse isn't naturally that pert.

Her face has been way overdone though - I'm sorry, IMHO it has.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh please - her face is totally different to when she was in Home and Away. Her nose has been done - she used to be chubby with a big hooter.

Of course you look different when you're rounder.
    Take a look at her in YTT and she looks exactly like she does today, only older.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of course you look different when you're rounder.
    Take a look at her in YTT and she looks exactly like she does today, only older.

I've never heard of someone's nose narrowing and changing shape as they lose weight:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've never heard of someone's nose narrowing and changing shape as they lose weight:D

Her nose looks normal to me. Just as stunning as the rest of her face and TBH I didn't see much difference when she was rounder.
    She was always a beauty.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her nose looks normal to me. Just as stunning as the rest of her face and TBH I didn't see much difference when she was rounder.
    She was always a beauty.

We'll have to agree to disagree. She looks stunning NOW - but she wasn't when she had a big nose and was chubby. As I said though fair play to her for her honesty and her surgery is a LOT better than her sister's. She does look good - she's actually better looking than Cheryl this series of X-Factor IMHO - her style is rocking. Cheryl is just too princessy and big hair.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I would say that she's had fillers and botox and yes, far too much botox. I wish she would lay off it. She doesn't need it. However i don't agree that she should list everything she may have had done to an interviewer if they ask her. That doesn't make her dishonest, she's just maintaining her privacy.

I would say that Dannii has had more done. She definitely looks alot different to her early days. She looks great though.

Here's Dannii's 'Love and Kisses' video. She's definitely had a nose job done

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znZm90a88HU
  • Options
    Forum Member
    She's had too much botox - and she's had a boobjob (pre cancer) plus her arse isn't naturally that pert.

Her face has been way overdone though - I'm sorry, IMHO it has.

The rest, I can take, but this - no, no, no. That ass has always been perfect. :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The rest, I can take, but this - no, no, no. That ass has always been perfect. :p

I'm sorry Oatzy - pls forgive me:eek::eek::cry:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Even the thought of arse implants sounds revolting! Do people actually get that done or is it a myth? If it's true then it must be bloody uncomfortable!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would say that she's had fillers and botox and yes, far too much botox. I wish she would lay off it. She doesn't need it. However i don't agree that she should list everything she may have had done to an interviewer if they ask her. That doesn't make her dishonest, she's just maintaining her privacy.

I would say that Dannii has had more done. She definitely looks alot different to her early days. She looks great though.

Here's Dannii's 'Love and Kisses' video. She's definitely had a nose job done

I agree that she doesn't need it - she was always a pretty wee thing - a lot prettier naturally than Dannii IMHO.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Here's Dannii's 'Love and Kisses' video. She's definitely had a nose job done - you're right.

I couldn't take too much of L&K, so moved on to Baby Love - a much classier song. Dannii's definitely had a nose-job done.
    I'm sorry Oatzy - pls forgive me:eek::eek::cry:

As it's you - all is forgiven!!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Even the thought of arse implants sounds revolting! Do people actually get that done or is it a myth? If it's true then it must be bloody uncomfortable!

I don't want to think about it. The Kylie rump is untouchable! :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't want to think about it. The Kylie rump is untouchable! :p

You are funny!!:D
  • Options
    Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member

Mutya has had it done, but yes, i agree something very wrong about them.

Im choosing Dannii by the way.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't stand either of them
  • Options
    smudges dadsmudges dad Posts: 36,989
    Forum Member
    I'd crawl over Kylie to get to Dannii
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looks like Dannii's the winner Oatzy.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,667
    Forum Member
    Erm... Okay, I absolutely ADORE both the Minogue sisters! Buuuut, I have to admit Dannii is my favourite! I just love her! She's so amazing! I mean, c'mon, she looks amazing, she admits AND JOKES ABOUT her surgery/botox, and she's just so funny!!

Anyone seen the Gok Wan Fashion Fix with Dannii Minogue? LOVE HER!!!
    "Can I lick it?"
    "Sure...?"
    *Dannii licks bag* XD

But Kylie is AMAZING! I love that she asked Dannii to perform 'Kids' with her! And the actual performance was amazing! She's so sweet and funny! Dannii said somewhere (think it was an interview) that Kylie is 5"0, but when asked the question, she answers '5"1'. Bless! And 'The Winner Takes It All' by Dannii and Kylie is now one of my favourite songs!

So, yeah, I love them both. Dannii more-so. ;):p
  • Options
    methodyguymethodyguy Posts: 6,044
    Forum Member
    Having watched Danni being interviewed by Piers Morgan on his Lifestories show I must say I am liking Danni even more she comes across as a really lovely person and just to add her partner is absolutely gorgeous. Good luck to them both. :)