Thanks I'm off to have a look
  • jcallaghan86jcallaghan86 Posts: 1,068
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    big dannii fan, but not keen on her hairstyle
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hair is nice - sort of Emma Willis thing going on.
  • mariannermarianner Posts: 11,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She asked him some really good questions instead of the same boring ones they always ask.

Great team those two :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,950
    Forum Member
    Lovely interview... can't wait to see part 2 :)
  • Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good interview...I like Dannii hope we see her on something soon:)
  • moomin123moomin123 Posts: 2,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really good interview. I like that his band is made up of musicians he's known in the past :D Roll on part II.
  • Bikini BottomBikini Bottom Posts: 619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dannii's lost the plot imo. She describes Curdle's debut single as 'epic' :o - unless she meant to say epic fail :p
  • phizzlephizzle Posts: 546
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dannii's lost the plot imo. She describes Curdle's debut single as 'epic' :o - unless she meant to say epic fail :p

:D:D:D

Well, she thought his 'Come Together' was brilliant so what do you expect? :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    phizzle wrote: »

Well, she thought his 'Come Together' was brilliant so what do you expect? :)

I couldn't believe how bad the single was until I heard it today - bland is about the best adjective I can find, not even the horror that is Westlife would record it (RFYL is on their level though) :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I couldn't believe how bad the single was until I heard it today - bland is about the best adjective I can find, not even the horror that is Westlife would record it (RFYL is on their level though) :eek:

Cardle claims "I was nearly in tears recording the vocals."

With a straight face, evidently. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

With a straight face, evidently. :D

I was nearly in tears listening to it..........:eek: :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

"... cuz I found out One Direction and Cher were already in the charts"
  • mariannermarianner Posts: 11,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nicolos twitter got a mention :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm really surprised that Ethan isn't over with her in the UK, thought she had come over with him & Kris - 2 weeks is a long time to spend away from your very young son imo, and it's not the first time either. Family first Dannii, plenty of time to plug a book on style :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As Dannii is the main breadwinner, I'm sure it wouldn't harm for Ethan's own father to look after him for a change, in the $1million house with the big swimming pool that Dannii's "time away" over many years has paid for. She's over here for London Fashion Week promoting her label ProjectD, as well as a couple of charity gigs.

He doesn't seem to do a lot compared to Dannii, and I'm sure his "salary" is only a fraction of what she can command in Australia... Times have moved on from mum being tied to the child and dad not doing much except wait for his slippers. Harsh but true? :)
  • THEXFACTORKINGTHEXFACTORKING Posts: 2,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    matt covering dannii's hit 'put the needle on it' would be cool
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Archangel wrote: »
    As Dannii is the main breadwinner, I'm sure it wouldn't harm for Ethan's own father to look after him for a change, in the $1million house with the big swimming pool that Dannii's "time away" over many years has paid for. She's over here for London Fashion Week promoting her label ProjectD, as well as a couple of charity gigs.

He doesn't seem to do a lot compared to Dannii, and I'm sure his "salary" is only a fraction of what she can command in Australia... Times have moved on from mum being tied to the child and dad not doing much except wait for his slippers. Harsh but true? :)

I'm not harshly criticising her, but there was talk about her and Kris hitting a rocky patch in their relationship - she hasn't slowed down at all since she gave birth to Ethan.

As for her being the 'breadwinner' - come on, she's not exactly near the poverty line ;)

And I don't think it's fair to say it's time for his father to look after him 'for a change'. From what I've seen, Kris is very much a hands on dad - I've seen loads of photographs of Ethan with him :confused:
  • rated_2000rated_2000 Posts: 2,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she should have asked him if hes going to work in burger king or mcdonalds when his pop career flops
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rated_2000 wrote: »
    she should have asked him if hes going to work in burger king or mcdonalds when his pop career flops

I'm sure he'll have ample opportunity to put his "painter/decorator" skills to good use in the future.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    benami311 wrote: »
    I'm sure he'll have ample opportunity to put his "painter/decorator" skills to good use in the future.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not harshly criticising her, but there was talk about her and Kris hitting a rocky patch in their relationship - she hasn't slowed down at all since she gave birth to Ethan.

As for her being the 'breadwinner' - come on, she's not exactly near the poverty line ;)

And I don't think it's fair to say it's time for his father to look after him 'for a change'. From what I've seen, Kris is very much a hands on dad - I've seen loads of photographs of Ethan with him :confused:

I take your point with regard to your first paragraph. However, they do have an enviable lifestyle, and in the business that she's in, she can't be out of the limelight for too long otherwise her star will fade a little.

I meant her being the "breadwinner" in the context that it has always meant. In that she earns the most in the household, and therefore has to work longer hours. Every household usually has a main breadwinner. She must earn a heck of a lot more than Kris.

Whether it was the X Factor or other projects. Ethan was always with Dannii. From time to time his father would take him out and do the usual dad things, yes. But Ethan's usually with his mum... Dannii had to come to the UK for the first time, and for the first time she didn't have her little one in tow. For dad to look after him for that length of time will be a first for Kris. That's all. :)