Options

EE where is this lexi storyline going?

Comments

• Options
    monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,964
    Forum Member
    los.kav wrote: »
    It'll be him starting to realise that he can't cope/doesn't know what to do if something unexpected happens to Lexi.

but why wouldnt the incident with lola kidnapping lexi make him realize it?
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    but why wouldnt the incident with lola kidnapping lexi make him realize it?

Why would Lola kidnapping Lexi make Phil unsure about his abilities as Lexi's carer :confused: Other than it happened on his watch I suppose.

Phil may start to question his abilities when / if Lexi gets sick and he sees how well Lola copes. Well there's certainly a possibility for this.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Why would Lola kidnapping Lexi make Phil unsure about his abilities as Lexi's carer :confused: Other than it happened on his watch I suppose.

Phil may start to question his abilities when / if Lexi gets sick and he sees how well Lola copes. Well there's certainly a possibility for this.

sharon giving phil some home truths and phil seeing how scared lola was was supposed to stop him in his tracks.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    sharon giving phil some home truths and phil seeing how scared lola was was supposed to stop him in his tracks.

True. Who knows :confused: Maybe the writers have just decided it's time Lexi went back to Lola :D I certainly hope so anyway :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    so phil will still have lexi when hes with sharon. thats exactly what i wanted :)
  • Options
    Shirley CarterShirley Carter Posts: 382
    Forum Member
    so phil will still have lexi when hes with sharon. thats exactly what i wanted :)

No it isn't. :p
  • Options
    Forum Member

Yes I think this will happen.
  • Options
    ilovenicnacsilovenicnacs Posts: 43,398
    Forum Member

You want Phil to carry on depriving a girl of HER child, just to prove to YOUR satisfaction that he didn't use Lexi purely to have Sharon go out with him?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    You want Phil to carry on depriving a girl of HER child, just to prove to YOUR satisfaction that he didn't use Lexi purely to have Sharon go out with him?

No i dont want phil to have what he wants long term but i want to see what hes like when he has lexi and sharon
    Lola will get lexi back evuantually but it has to be done right. The case in my family is still ongoing and hasnt been anywhere near sorted so id be annoyed if phil helped lola get lexi back in the end
  • Options
    Forum Member

Sounds like it to me.;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Let's remind ourselves that this is a soap and not real life. It should not be compared to events happening to anyone irl.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    No i dont want phil to have what he wants long term but i want to see what hes like when he has lexi and sharon
    Lola will get lexi back evuantually but it has to be done right. The case in my family is still ongoing and hasnt been anywhere near sorted so id be annoyed if phil helped lola get lexi back in the end

I'm sorry, but you have just answered no to my post by agreeing with it.

Lexi is not an experiment, and Lola's feelings for her are real, they cannot be turned off until you have satisfied yourself that Phil can or can't play happy families with Sharon and LOLA' s baby.

It will be done right, Phil will be forced to give her up by the social when they decide Lexi is ready to go home, he does not have a say.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm sorry, but you have just answered no to my post by agreeing with it.

Lexi is not an experiment, and Lola's feelings for her are real, they cannot be turned off until you have satisfied yourself that Phil can or can't play happy families with Sharon and LOLA' s baby.

It will be done right, Phil will be forced to give her up by the social when they decide Lexi is ready to go home, he does not have a say.

lola will get lexi back eventually i dont really care either way when she does get her back wether its this year or next year

ive always seen this as part of phils storyline more than lola's he wants to recreate the family that he has lost he will still have lexi when sharon moves in with denny. remember that scene when they were all there after he came back from cornwall ?

it wont be done right if phil is happy to give lexi back to lola. if he is all smiles cos he has sharon now and lexi doesnt matter as much. i want him to lose lexi not just give her back when socials decide lola is ready to have lexi back.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    lola will get lexi back eventually i dont really care either way when she does get her back wether its this year or next year

ive always seen this as part of phils storyline more than lola's he wants to recreate the family that he has lost he will still have lexi when sharon moves in with denny. remember that scene when they were all there after he came back from cornwall ?

it wont be done right if phil is happy to give lexi back to lola. if he is all smiles cos he has sharon now and lexi doesnt matter as much. i want him to lose lexi not just give her back when socials decide lola is ready to have lexi back.

Mona, I'm sorry but that first paragraph is the most horrible thing I have heard, you are not a mum, but if you were you would never say that, this storyline is not about Phil's feelings it is about Lolas, to deprive a loving mum of her child for 6 months is bad enough, but you would have her wait 12 months or more to get her child back, just so you can have your "thing" about Phil and his goings on, I know many on here are Phil and Sharon shippers, I'm not one of them, but I'm sure most would agree that Lexi should not be held onto just to see Phil playing Pappa Bear with Sharon, Denny and Lexi.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Oh right I get it.

The thing is I see it as part of Lola's story line and it will only be done right if Lola gets Lexi back when Phil sees what a good mum she is which I believe she will prove shortly according to DS spoilers.

Phil's story line is getting Sharon back which is also on the cards and he will indeed be smiling away.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Mona, I'm sorry but that first paragraph is the most horrible thing I have heard, you are not a mum, but if you were you would never say that, this storyline is not about Phil's feelings it is about Lolas, to deprive a loving mum of her child for 6 months is bad enough, but you would have her wait 12 months or more to get her child back, just so you can have your "thing" about Phil and his goings on, I know many on here are Phil and Sharon shippers, I'm not one of them, but I'm sure most would agree that Lexi should not be held onto just to see Phil playing Pappa Bear with Sharon, Denny and Lexi.
    the reason why im not bothered when it happens is because we already know she will get her back. this is a soap and im more interested in phils side of things than lola's. phils being horrible and he deserves proper punishment for what hes put her through. i dont want him to hand her back happily and all smiles.
    Oh right I get it.

The thing is I see it as part of Lola's story line and it will only be done right if Lola gets Lexi back when Phil sees what a good mum she is which I believe she will prove shortly according to DS spoilers.

Phil's story line is getting Sharon back which is also on the cards and he will indeed be smiling away.
    well i do not want phil to end up happy cos he has sharon. that is why i want him to have lexi when hes with sharon. they seem to hint that this good will of phils will not last long.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh right I get it.

But it is not up to Phil whether she goes back to her mum, the foster carer/one with the custody order are just her temporary guardian, it is the Social Services who decide when she goes back, Phil can put his case til he is blue in the face, if he tries to hand her over before time or hold onto her when she is released to her mum, he will be in breach of the custody order himself!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    the reason why im not bothered when it happens is because we already know she will get her back. this is a soap and im more interested in phils side of things than lola's. phils being horrible and he deserves proper punishment for what hes put her through. i dont want him to hand her back happily and all smiles.

well i do not want phil to end up happy cos he has sharon. that is why i want him to have lexi when hes with sharon. they seem to hint that this good will of phils will not last long.

It's just one of those things I'm afraid mona: we don't always get what we want. Well except me in this particular situation :cool: :D

Lexi will get Lola back and Phil will reunite with Sharon. Can't wait lol
  • Options
    Forum Member

So you want him punished for putting lola through the hell of not having her baby for 6 months, but are quite happy for her to go through the hell of not having her for 12 months, in order to achieve this?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    But it is not up to Phil whether she goes back to her mum, the foster carer/one with the custody order are just her temporary guardian, it is the Social Services who decide when she goes back, Phil can put his case til he is blue in the face, if he tries to hand her over before time or hold onto her when she is released to her mum, he will be in breach of the custody order himself!

Of course. Phil has made it difficult though by lying about Lola's behaviour and it worked. When he sees she's a good mum and he has a break through regarding this it will happen.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Of course. Phil has made it difficult though by lying about Lola's behaviour and it worked. When he sees she's a good mum and he has a break through regarding this it will happen.

True, but Trish is onto him;) (Lord,never thought I would be backing Trish as the good guy:D).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    True, but Trish is onto him;) (Lord,never thought I would be backing Trish as the good guy:D).

Well whether it's Phil loosening his grip or Trish becoming a better social worker or the law coming into play or a bit of all of them Lola will be getting Lexi back and the sooner the better as far as I'm concerned :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It's just one of those things I'm afraid mona: we don't always get what we want. Well except me in this particular situation :cool: :D

Lexi will get Lola back and Phil will reunite with Sharon. Can't wait lol
    well i dont think she will cos phil and sharon get back together week 16 and the spoilers say lola will get lexi back in the next couple of months after that. so phil will still have lexi living with him when he has sharon.
    So you want him punished for putting lola through the hell of not having her baby for 6 months, but are quite happy for her to go through the hell of not having her for 12 months, in order to achieve this?
    yes i want him punished. i didnt say i want to wait 12 months or whatever. what i meant was it doesnt matter how long it takes phil needs punished. lola will get lexi back i just dont want phil being all smiles when she does.
    yes he was meant to have changed and been nicer when lola kidnapped lexi and sharon gave him home truths but that good will didnt last long. i dont think this one will either.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I never believed Phil was using Lexi to get Sharon. I'd be nice if Sharon and Phil got together (couldn't careless about either of them) and Lola got her baby back ASAP. Nothing about this storyline along with the tedious love triangle interests me
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I never believed Phil was using Lexi to get Sharon. I'd be nice if Sharon and Phil got together (couldn't careless about either of them) and Lola got her baby back ASAP. Nothing about this storyline along with the tedious love triangle interests me

well theyve been happening along side each other. in my opinion i think phil wants to recreate the family that hes lost so lexi and sharon come as a package.

if he gives lexi back as soon as he has sharon then it leads me to believe he used lexi to get sharon