Options

Waiting for Debbie to get a slap.

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,325
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I wish I knew how to make a poll.

So who do you think is going to think enough and give Princess Dobbeh Corleone the slap she so deserves?

Moira

Chas

Lisa

Cain

Charity

Diane

All of the above :D

Comments

• Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All of them would be ideal:D

But I'll go with Moira or Chas.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can I be on the list please?
    Seriously, Moira or I think lovely Lisa will have enough and should be the one do it. Moira is probably too obvious, but Lisa is very gentle and tolerant and will snap.
  • Options
    bornfreebornfree Posts: 16,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All of them would be ideal:D

But I'll go with Moira or Chas.

My money is on Chas and Lisa.:)
  • Options
    star89star89 Posts: 24,186
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it was Lisa then she'd do it during this Belle storyline and there are no spoilers for it.. are there?

Possibly Chas in up coming months
    once she finds out Cameron has been cheating on her with Debbie. But she stole Cameron from Debbie so really has no right to slap her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Chas will eventually give her a good pasting. But for the time being the next person who'll have a reason to give her a slap is Lisa. Come on Lisa, you can do it!
  • Options
    AndybearAndybear Posts: 11,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Any of them except Moira because of her relationship with Cain. I know Cain's fed up of Debbie's doings but I don't think he'd be happy if Moira gave her a slap.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    star89 wrote: »
    If it was Lisa then she'd do it during this Belle storyline and there are no spoilers for it.. are there?

Possibly Chas in up coming months
    once she finds out Cameron has been cheating on her with Debbie. But she stole Cameron from Debbie so really has no right to slap her.

Chas has every right. But you'll always defend Princess Debbie and her vile ways.;)
  • Options
    mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,764
    Forum Member
    Debs will get nothing of the sort. One of soap's best characters and every Mouse's dream.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chas has every right.

Amen to that.
  • Options
    Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    I wanted it to be Moira but her tough woman attitude doesn't extend to Debbie, she lets her get away with saying all sorts.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chas has every right. But you'll always defend Princess Debbie and her vile ways.;)

Not true.. to both :p

Chas has no right because she stole Cameron from Debbie in the first place.

And I won't always defend her. The others on that list have every right to slap her. Especially Moira, can't believe she hasn't already TBH :)
  • Options
    lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MissLola wrote: »
    I wish I knew how to make a poll.

So who do you think is going to think enough and give Princess Dobbeh Corleone the slap she so deserves?

Moira

Chas

Lisa

Cain

Charity

Diane

All of the above :D

Can't they just stand in line and ALL do it? :D:cool:

(As far as I know you contact the mods to make a poll)
  • Options
    lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    star89 wrote: »
    Not true.. to both :p

Chas has no right because she stole Cameron from Debbie in the first place.

And I won't always defend her. The others on that list have every right to slap her. Especially Moira, can't believe she hasn't already TBH :)

TBH I think Chas has a right. NOT because Debbie cheats with Cameron which, as you say, Chas can hardly complain about but because Debbie was quite happy to see her go to prison for basically just cheating! She didn't care that Chas was innocent just wanted her to go down to punish her and testified against her in court so that more than deserves a slap to me :cool:

(Love your location - Camelot! :))
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Don't worry Debs, you've still got me.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lotty27 wrote: »
    TBH I think Chas has a right. NOT because Debbie cheats with Cameron which, as you say, Chas can hardly complain about but because Debbie was quite happy to see her go to prison for basically just cheating! She didn't care that Chas was innocent just wanted her to go down to punish her and testified against her in court so that more than deserves a slap to me :cool:

(Love your location - Camelot! :))

I believe Chas had a right to slap her then ^^ and also had a right to do more than slap her when she pointed a gun at her. Don't think she has (will have) a right to slap in in this future storyline :)

Why thank you. It's from the Merlin threads.. where I normally am but wanted to venture back to the Emmerdale ones after a 3 - 4 year absence :D
  • Options
    CollieWobblesCollieWobbles Posts: 27,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No one should slap her. She's upset enough that her whole family's disowned her for something she didn't do (she didn't force nor ask Belle to interfere and help herself to her dodgy voddy), without being belted one and all:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    No one should slap her. She's upset enough that her whole family's disowned her for something she didn't do (she didn't force nor ask Belle to interfere and help herself to her dodgy voddy), without being belted one and all:(

Of all the things she has done, I'm pretty disappointed this is the reason they've disowned her. It's not good enough.

What about trying to kill Chas or never looking after her kids or being a mardy cow with everyone. It feels like a piss weak excuse after months of putting up with her going mental.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of all the things she has done, I'm pretty disappointed this is the reason they've disowned her. It's not good enough.

What about trying to kill Chas or never looking after her kids or being a mardy cow with everyone. It feels like a piss weak excuse after months of putting up with her going mental.

True.

But better late than never:D
  • Options
    Forum Member

Agree 100%
  • Options
    Forum Member
    True.

But better late than never:D

True she had it coming. Just took them long enough, perhaps if they were more heavy handed with her to begin with they wouldn't be in such a mess. From when she turned out to be Cain and Charity's kid they just pandered to her.
  • Options
    pixiegirl123pixiegirl123 Posts: 15,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Where is the option for "the members of Digital Spy?":D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think it might be more of a case of what its caused rather than what she's done. Don't think Zak and Lisa have had much to do with the whole her selling dodgy vodka or not looking after her kids ect. However now what she's done could of seriously harmed Belle, Zak and Lisa have finally caught up with the extent of what Debbie has actually done.

Why nothing more was done when she tried to kill Chas however is beyond me.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lisa was way too nice to Dobbeh after she almost killed Belle :mad: Well at least she told her what a vile little cow she is.
  • Options
    Joe19Joe19 Posts: 1,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got to be someone obscure

Sandy or Jacob
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MissLola wrote: »
    Lisa was way too nice to Dobbeh after she almost killed Belle :mad: Well at least she told her what a vile little cow she is.

I'm surprised Lisa didn't hit her. Also how many times has Lisa washed her hands of Debbie now? I know of at least one other time.