Options

Peter Andre to become a dad again

Comments

• Options
    Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fizzle90 wrote: »
    Like I said, certain posters spend their days defending her.

That's a bit below the belt as I can only see Betty defending her every time she comes on and that isn't every day-if she is a fan of Katie surely its nicer to respect that ,

Edit sorry Betty yes you do say when KP has done wrong I think you know what I meant!
  • Options
    duvindupainduvindupain Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The "fans" would not have asked if he hadn't done his patented "patting the baby belly cos I am the DOTY" move accidentally in front of a bank of paps.
    Aww, DOTY just got carried away; he is so excited, he couldn't help himself. It was in no way a deliberate gesture to generate publicity - DOTY doesn't need that with his stellar career at the moment;):D

I wonder how Emily felt about all this though?

Obviously, DOTY and celeb favourite is well-schooled in baby announcements, but for him to do his "patented patting the baby belly" - well, I wonder what Ems had to say.

For someone so supposedly non-celeb and "normal", surely she'd be well peeved to go down the tried n tested OK! celeb route - i.e. in front of all the paps. Yay, or nay?
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder how Emily felt about all this though?

Obviously, DOTY and celeb favourite is well-schooled in baby announcements, but for him to do his "patented patting the baby belly" - well, I wonder what Ems had to say.

For someone so supposedly non-celeb and "normal", surely she'd be well peeved to go down the tried n tested OK! celeb route - i.e. in front of all the paps. Yay, or nay?

Nay all the way.
    She's loving it.
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    But you wouldn't would you Betty as you can never see anything wrong in anything she does

That's unfair Blondie..I have said on occassion when I think something she has done was out of order ..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    That's a bit below the belt as I can only see Betty defending her every time she comes on and that isn't every day-if she is a fan of Katie surely its nicer to respect that ,

The post was obviously aimed at me..I'm used to it..
  • Options
    Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ;)
    The post was obviously aimed at me..I'm used to it..

That's not OK as it shouldn't be like that,just because you are a fan of someone gives no one else no right to belittle you because they think you are wrong :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nay all the way.
    She's loving it.

I think you're right.

Oh dear, I have a feeling we'll be seeing Em's column in OK! very soon. Followed by a range of baby clothes, a perfume and branded, limited edition lot of stethescopes. Pink ones. With A & E on them. Meaning Emily Andre...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    ;)

That's not OK as it shouldn't be like that,just because you are a fan of someone gives no one else no right to belittle you because they think you are wrong :(

The only person looking little is the person who doesn't allow others to express an opinion different to their own...
    I am not so blind that I think Katie Price never makes mistakes ..because she does ..haven't we all.. but some of the things she is accused of on here are rediculous at times.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nay all the way.
    She's loving it.

I agree with you Azura.. I think she is enjoying the spotlight ..and why not ...good luck to her.. But I do hope she doesn't get sucked in to far to the celeb world and goes back to doctoring at sometime ... Otherwise it will of been a wasted how ever many years she was training for
  • Options
    GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    I think you're right.

Oh dear, I have a feeling we'll be seeing Em's column in OK! very soon. Followed by a range of baby clothes, a perfume and branded, limited edition lot of stethescopes. Pink ones. With A & E on them. Meaning Emily Andre...

Well I don't think OK will last long as women threat to boycott it after it's cover this week about Kate's tummy on diet plan after birth.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    Well I don't think OK will last long as women threat to boycott it after it's cover this week about Kate's tummy on diet plan after birth.

Sales of OK etc are falling weekly as most people go on line for their celeb gossip..
    OK was out of order putting such an offensive front page a day after a woman has given birth
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with you Azura.. I think she is enjoying the spotlight ..and why not ...good luck to her.. But I do hope she doesn't get sucked in to far to the celeb world and goes back to doctoring at sometime ... Otherwise it will of been a wasted how ever many years she was training for

I think that she more than enjoys the spotlight - presumably PA doesn't get her to appear at events and in his programme by holding a gun to her head - and if that is the route she's chosen then that's fine.
    But enough with all of the "she's so intelligent / different / natural" stuff if she hitches her wagon to the CAN z-list circus. Because no-one with more than one functioning brain cell and a desire to have a normal, private life would touch that lot with a bargepole.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think that she more than enjoys the spotlight - presumably PA doesn't get her to appear at events and in his programme by holding a gun to her head - and if that is the route she's chosen then that's fine.
    But enough with all of the "she's so intelligent / different / natural" stuff if she hitches her wagon to the CAN z-list circus. Because no-one with more than one functioning brain cell and a desire to have a normal, private life would touch that lot with a bargepole.

Completely agree. And this is what I don't get.

If - BIG IF - PA met and wooed any one of us here on DS, we'd be wary of CAN involvement, it being what it is and all that.

So why on earth has "doctor" Emily bought into their bargain-basement, low-level, quick-buck, cheap-shot, lifestyle?

Surely she knows the score about all the Elen Rives and the no-kids debacle?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Completely agree. And this is what I don't get.

If - BIG IF - PA met and wooed any one of us here on DS, we'd be wary of CAN involvement, it being what it is and all that.

So why on earth has "doctor" Emily bought into their bargain-basement, low-level, quick-buck, cheap-shot, lifestyle?

Surely she knows the score about all the Elen Rives and the no-kids debacle?

I think that was Frank Lampard's finest hour tbh.

I know Emily and her family have known PA for a while, but I just can't see what she's thinking - unless ( and I know it's a pretty big leap of the imagination ) she's feeling a bit star-struck ( yes I know, by PA ) and flattered at being "picked" by a "celebrity".
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think that was Frank Lampard's finest hour tbh.

I know Emily and her family have known PA for a while, but I just can't see what she's thinking - unless ( and I know it's a pretty big leap of the imagination ) she's feeling a bit star-struck ( yes I know, by PA ) and flattered at being "picked" by a "celebrity".

Emily's father is PA doctor, and PA in front of Emily's father charity? Wonder if it was Emily want it or her father?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emily's father is PA doctor, and PA in front of Emily's father charity? Wonder if it was Emily want it or her father?

I kind of see what you mean, but what father would choose the middle-aged DOTY for their daughter? (Unless they didn't like their daughter very much:o)
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Please don't take this the wrong way, Goaty, but I really think parents/families of all relevant parties should be left off these threads. There were some horrible posts about KP's family not so long ago and also some, if I recall correctly, about PA's parents. They're private people, not responsible for their orange offsprings' idiocy, and until they start writing columns of truth in Nit Weekly, i really think they should be off limits on these threads and not the subject of speculation.

JMO. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oop! :)
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member

Do you mean lumping his daughter with PA in order to raise awareness for his charity? I appreciate his charity means a lot to him but surely not that much:eek::eek:
    I kind of see what you mean, but what father would choose the middle-aged DOTY for their daughter? (Unless they didn't like their daughter very much:o)

If he has pushed them together then I fear bib must be the case;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you mean lumping his daughter with PA in order to raise awareness for his charity? I appreciate his charity means a lot to him but surely not that much:eek::eek:

If he has pushed them together then I fear bib must be the case;)

Nah - I think that picking PA was entirely Emily's own work.
    Now all I need to figure out is what the heck she was thinking?:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Nah - I think that picking PA was entirely Emily's own work.
    Now all I need to figure out is what the heck she was thinking?:confused:

Yeah I say it in jest about her Dad, Azura.

This is my honest feeling on Emily re PA & no doubt one I'll get slated for but..........
    I think she is a perfectly nice girl, albeit a bit dreary imo, she may have felt obligated to follow in her Dad's footsteps in becoming a Dr, she spent years at Uni working hard, then out of nowhere this celeb appears in her life, shows her lots of attention etc.

After years of studying this must seem like something out of a film for a relatively young girl, her head has been completely turned & she's caught up in a whirlpool of fame & attention which imo quite clearly loves, she also for some unknown reason adores PA, all of this means one happy Emily & an equally happy PA, who can't quite believe his luck that someone of Emily's obvious intelligence has chosen to spend her life with him.

Unfortunately this is real life, not a fairytale,
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

This is my honest feeling on Emily re PA & no doubt one I'll get slated for but..........
    I think she is a perfectly nice girl, albeit a bit dreary imo, she may have felt obligated to follow in her Dad's footsteps in becoming a Dr, she spent years at Uni working hard, then out of nowhere this celeb appears in her life, shows her lots of attention etc.
    After years of studying this seem like something out of a film for a relatively young girl, her head has been completely turned & she's caught up in a whirlpool of fame & attention which imo quite clearly loves, she also for some unknown reason adores PA, all of this means one happy Emily & an equally happy PA, who can't quite believe his luck that someone of Emily's obvious intelligence has chosen to spend her life with him.

You may well be right.
    I suppose that a lot of my utter befuddlement at the whole thing comes from the fact that I honestly can't see how ANYONE could find PA worthy of that level of adoration, let alone someone so young, attractive and well educated.
    (And this is in no way meant as an insult to any FMs who find PA attractive - different strokes and all that).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

After years of studying this seem like something out of a film for a relatively young girl, her head has been completely turned & she's caught up in a whirlpool of fame & attention which imo quite clearly loves, she also for some unknown reason adores PA, all of this means one happy Emily & an equally happy PA, who can't quite believe his luck that someone of Emily's obvious intelligence has chosen to spend her life with him.

Cikey, this is an interesting idea BEL. :eek:
    Good suggestions there, I think you've convinved me!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BEL
    a lot of people feel obliged to do what their parents want them to do career wise..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    BEL
    a lot of people feel obliged to do what their parents want them to do career wise..

I appreciate that Betty & agree, a lot of children do follow in their parents footsteps but I don't understand the point you were making?:confused::)