Options

Vicky was COMPLETELY RIGHT about Charlotte.

Tillymint82Tillymint82 Posts: 946
Forum Member
✭✭
Vicki is a middle aged woman whose had to put up with a disrespectful, loudmothed chav for the last two weeks whose shown no manners, no consideration for other and no class whatsoever.

She is well within her right to tell charlotte off because Charlotte is consuming the entire house with the disgusting behaviour

And as for FMs saying 'why should Charlotte respect Bruce and Vicki because theyre older, Respect should be earned' blah blah blah

THAT is what is wrong with society today. That is why kids are running amuck, that is why were in the situation were in

Young people believing that they run the show, have no discipline and no respect for people whove been on this earth a lot longer than them and have plain and simple manners and respect for others AS HUMANS

Charlotte is what is wrong with this country. Behaving like an animal and having people the same age not only approving of it but bigging it up and paying no heed to authority both in their own home and on the streets

Im so pleased Vicky stood her ground its about time that little madam was brought down several pegs

Comments

• Options
    ElectricBoy171ElectricBoy171 Posts: 20,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She wasn't. I look forward to Vicky's eviction on Wednesday.
  • Options
    ScreamingTree<3ScreamingTree<3 Posts: 4,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    100% behind you on that, and how Carol has responded to Vicki's rant was just unbelievable, the fact her and the thing that is Charlotte bitched about Vicki for almost an hour post the disagreement (putting it mildly) is unbelievable. Those two should marry each other they're a match made in heaven.
    You could tell even Loui didn't agree with Charlotte but he has to keep the peace or those two will turn on him as well.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She wasn't. I look forward to Vicky's eviction on Wednesday.

Have you even read my post?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have you even read my post?

Yes, I have read your post.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, I have read your post.

Well then what an ignorant response. No answering my points at all
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well then what an ignorant response. No answering my points at all

What? Oh the irony.

I'm sorry, I must have forgotten to read the part in the T&C's where we all have to agree with Tillymint82's opinion.

Anyway you said Vicky was completely right. I said she wasn't. I think that's pretty clear.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vicki is a middle aged woman whose had to put up with a disrespectful, loudmothed chav for the last two weeks whose shown no manners, no consideration for other and no class whatsoever.

She is well within her right to tell charlotte off because Charlotte is consuming the entire house with the disgusting behaviour

And as for FMs saying 'why should Charlotte respect Bruce and Vicki because theyre older, Respect should be earned' blah blah blah

THAT is what is wrong with society today. That is why kids are running amuck, that is why were in the situation were in

Young people believing that they run the show, have no discipline and no respect for people whove been on this earth a lot longer than them and have plain and simple manners and respect for others AS HUMANS

Charlotte is what is wrong with this country. Behaving like an animal and having people the same age not only approving of it but bigging it up and paying no heed to authority both in their own home and on the streets

Im so pleased Vicky stood her ground its about time that little madam was brought down several pegs

Agree. We should all respect one another, no matter what age, until it is shown that respect isn't deserved. Anyway, I think we all know where that leaves Charlotte. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What? Oh the irony.

I'm sorry, I must have forgotten to read the part in the T&C's where we all have to agree with Tillymint82's opinion.

Stop bringing the terms and conditions into things like some sort of threat everytime you disagree with something
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stop bringing the terms and conditions into things like some sort of threat everytime you disagree with something

What are you going on about? Did you every read the post properly? (See what I did there ;))
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Wholeheartedly agree with you ,this country has gone to the dogs since political correctness and lack of respect for authority went down the pan.Half the time it's children having children.
    I am glad Vicky stood up to her and that Carol is a disgrace the way she seemed to agree with Charl.
    If they really cared for the dirty girl they would teach her respect for herself and others
  • Options
    James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member

Actually I do think respect should be earned and not just a automatic right I wouldn't expect a child or teen to respect me just because I'm more than twice their age.

IMO Bruce did not deserve respect because of the way he acted while I don't like Vicky she does deserve it.

The thing is people have been saying that about kids for years when it's just not true granted you get your bad ones but you always did look at the 50's and 60's the age of rebellion
    The children now love luxury; they have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise. Children are now tyrants, not the servants of their households. They no longer rise when elders enter the room. They contradict their parents, chatter before company, gobble up dainties at the table, cross their legs, and tyrannize their teachers.
    Socrates about 2300 years ago

This generations parents were just as bad as were their parents in fact when I went to school a teacher knew my Dad and told me I was much more respectful than he was (I never hit him for one)

Yes I 100% agree Charlotte is a disrespectful little (insert your own word here mine may get me banned) but she is in no shape way for form a representation of her generation just as my Dad was not of his
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 160
    Forum Member
    I disagree about the respect thing, respect and admiration should be earned - Should I respect someone I don't know just because they are 'older'? No.

However, common decency and politeness is a must, even more so if you are spending 25 night and days together. Vicky had every right to pull Charlotte up about her behavior, but calling her out on not respecting her elders is something I don't agree with. Manners and common decency should be given but not respect.
  • Options
    Maxine_RochMaxine_Roch Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    No Vicky was in the wrong and was very nasty Charlotte had a point about Lauren .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Actually I do think respect should be earned and not just a automatic right I wouldn't expect a child or teen to respect me just because I'm more than twice their age.

IMO Bruce did not deserve respect because of the way he acted while I don't like Vicky she does deserve it.

The thing is people have been saying that about kids for years when it's just not true granted you get your bad ones but you always did look at the 50's and 60's the age of rebellion

Socrates about 2300 years ago

This generations parents were just as bad as were their parents in fact when I went to school a teacher knew my Dad and told me I was much more respectful than he was (I never hit him for one)

Yes I 100% agree Charlotte is a disrespectful little (insert your own word here mine may get me banned) but she is in no shape way for form a representation of her generation just as my Dad was not of his

THIS is the attitude that creates bad society! Respect for other human beings is a given. You wouldnt want you rights impaired on because someone doesnt respect your personnel space or opinions.

Respect does not need to be in earned im afraid. Its a common curtosy for other people and your elders

Elders especially who have paved the way for you privileged lifestyle and the society you live in.
  • Options
    ScreamingTree<3ScreamingTree<3 Posts: 4,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No Vicky was in the wrong and was very nasty Charlotte had a point about Lauren .

Charlotte is nasty about everyone but Carol in the house and has been from day one, about time someone other than Bruce dished her some home truths. Awful person.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

finally someone who agrees with me on that. thank you!
  • Options
    bingoesbingoes Posts: 4,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    .. what rant was this? :o

Ta:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    eddeva wrote: »
    finally someone who agrees with me on that. thank you!

And since this attitude came into force respect for authority has gone down the pan and kids are running wild!

Its disgusting!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How many threads are we going to have about Vicky and Charlotte's argument? 15 I reckon. :rolleyes:;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    THIS is the attitude that creates bad society! Respect for other human beings is a given. You wouldnt want you rights impaired on because someone doesnt respect your personnel space or opinions.

Respect does not need to be in earned im afraid. Its a common curtosy for other people and your elders

Elders especially who have paved the way for you privileged lifestyle and the society you live in.

I agree but they do not automatically deserve respect and they also can lose it

Should I respect everyone older than me no matter what they do should everyone younger than me respect me.

And still the point was it's not a new thing it's always happened
  • Options
    Forum Member
    And since this attitude came into force respect for authority has gone down the pan and kids are running wild!

Its disgusting!

As I said Socrates was saying the same thing 2300 years ago the generation above you will have said the same about your generation

I saw someone I went to school with saying the same thing about kids of today even though I was in class when I saw him punch a teacher in the face just for trying to stop him from walking out of class to go and have a smoke
  • Options
    bbfiveneverbbfivenever Posts: 1,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Depends on what your idea of respect is...

If you think you should automatically see your elders as superior in some way then that has to be earned.

There are plenty of old arseholes in the world, to presume that people should kowtow to them purely because of how long they have been on the planet is antiquated.

Charlotte is refreshing in as much as she disrespects everyone equally. But apart from that, she's an idiot. (but i am older than her and can say that whilst still demanding respect from her ;) )
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I disagree about the respect thing, respect and admiration should be earned - Should I respect someone I don't know just because they are 'older'? No.

However, common decency and politeness is a must, even more so if you are spending 25 night and days together. Vicky had every right to pull Charlotte up about her behavior, but calling her out on not respecting her elders is something I don't agree with. Manners and common decency should be given but not respect.

How times have changed we older ones always respected our elders,when we were young for their wealth of experience unless we found out otherwise
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They should respect that youve lived longer, learnt more, been through a lot and are knowledgeable about life.

Something they have yet to come.]

Yes they should be respected. And yes i as a 28 year old should be respected and not have a child dictating to me how their life is when they know nothing of the world

Well done Tilly I am tired of people not understanding that life experience makes a hell of a lot of difference to how we perceive life and deal with life.Young people have no experience to draw on .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    They should respect that youve lived longer, learnt more, been through a lot and are knowledgeable about life.

Something they have yet to come.]

Yes they should be respected. And yes i as a 28 year old should be respected and not have a child dictating to me how their life is when they know nothing of the world

I'm 34 and don't think a child should have to respect me and just because someone is older does not mean they have more knowledge of life.

So you think no matter what a young person should respect a older person even if they don't deserve it.

For example should I respect my Dad even though every single memory I have of him is him been drunk and violent
This discussion has been closed.