Options

The Campmates are Fighting Back!

13»

Comments

• Options
    ChipPaperChipPaper Posts: 18,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, yes, dear. Everyone is lying. You and your Amy-worshipping friends are the only people who can see the truth. ;)

I'd like some of what you're smoking, please. :p

And I have this bridge I'd like to sell you guys .... ;)

Do you actually have anything constructive to add, or are you content with taking unnecessary potshots? I suppose conversation and debate is too much for some. And I'm no Amy worshipper, simply someone who likes her based on what I've seen of her. Funny how no one talks of Lucy worshippers or Steve worshippers. Why do some people struggle to understand that just because you don't like someone doesn't make them unlikeable? Some of us are able to see through it all and see Amy for who she is, nothing to do with "worship", just liking a sweet, good natured girl.
  • Options
    doormousedoormouse Posts: 2,268
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D Lol, Annabel Giles.

:D I loved Annabel too, and Vincent. Such a shame they went.
  • Options
    kate03kate03 Posts: 4,036
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ChipPaper wrote: »
    Do you actually have anything constructive to add, or are you content with taking unnecessary potshots? I suppose conversation and debate is too much for some. And I'm no Amy worshipper, simply someone who likes her based on what I've seen of her. Funny how no one talks of Lucy worshippers or Steve worshippers. Why do some people struggle to understand that just because you don't like someone doesn't make them unlikeable? Some of us are able to see through it all and see Amy for who she is, nothing to do with "worship", just liking a sweet, good natured girl.

I don't get the sweet and good natured part at all. She looks nice, that's about it for me. What is increasingly coming across is that she's vain, self-obsessed and selfish.
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

An honest question

What do you see when you say you see Amy for who she is?
  • Options
    NosaerNosaer Posts: 3,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because they're all in the same boat, if one goes down they all go down. They're trying to change the perception of Lucy because they were all in with her, like a little clique, and they're worried if she looks bad, they'll look bad by association, so they leave the jungle, see that the public weren't OK with the model bashing like they probably expected they would be, get on the same page, then go on a PR offensive. Make Lucy look good, make us all look good. It's so transparent.

OR....it could be that Amy is a lazy, self centred, liar and everyone else is speaking the truth.
  • Options
    Cally's mumCally's mum Posts: 4,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

YOu should see the rest of my posts. They're quite verbose. So yes, i love a good debate.

Unfortunately, this is not one of that ilk.

Did I ever accuse any poster of being 'unlikeable'? Talk about extrapolating something entirely different from what someone said.

Just like what's been going on regarding the whole Lucy/Amy thing, actually. So it comes as no surprise.

'See through what, exactly'? Because the editing has all been skewed Amy's way. It's only now that we're getting at what the truth may be - and not from editing, but from people who are exiting. You know, the campmates who had to live with the two people day in, day out.

If people don't want to believe them that's entirely up to them, but quite frankly, accusing them of doing it for nefarious reasons makes people sound like wacky conspiracy theorists (in fact, I was immediately reminded of the 9/11/moon landing threads when reading some of the posts).

It's a tiresome argument and I'm incredibly disappointed in IACGMOOH this year because of the way they've gone about things. I imagine that the campmates will be incredibly disappointed in them, too if they see the footage. All the fun things, the REALLY interesting things were sacrificed at the alter of 'the bullying of Amy'.

I would hope that Amy herself would be quite annoyed at the way she has been portrayed as well.
  • Options
    sammyvansammyvan Posts: 898
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Funny how all this 'Lucy's so great, she's hilarious' stuff only comes out once they've been out the jungle long enough to meet up with the others and get their stories straight. Funny how not one of these people who love Lucy so much said any of it in their exit interviews, or said they want her to win. No, they just need to make Lucy look as good as they can to justify how they all were with Amy. These claims would hold more water had they been made before they went to the hotel and saw everyone, including the families.

Do you mean like Rebbecca and Al talking to Ant and Dec on their eviction interview? Would you say that Al had been 'nasty' to Amy in the jungle? Sort of blows your theory, does it not!
  • Options
    sammyvansammyvan Posts: 898
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^^^Hates being the centre of attention? As if. She took the unpassable task so she could look all sweet and selfless. She played the martyr so everyone would say "Oh, Lucy, how kind of her to give up her spot". What she was hoping for was for everyone to go but her, so she could sit around camp by herself, looking like some sweet, lonely victim of her own selflessness. Judging by these forums it seems people bought it. She is beyond conniving.

Absolutely amazing! Now you even know what she is thinking? ;)