Best Hollyoaks EP from 2009

grazemytvaddictgrazemytvaddict Posts: 4,954
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I was writing in the other thread about BK stepping away from Hollyoaks and I've only watched since 2009 so I missed the golden Era but I'm really enjoying a lot of BK's work bar gangsters, vincent and Frindsay so I was wondering who has been the best EP from 2009 as there has been a lot of com0plaining about Hollyoaks since then.
Bryan Kirkwood
Lucy Allan
Gareth Phillips
Emma Smithwick
Paul Marquees
Sorry if i've missed any out.

Comments

• LeonalewisJfanLeonalewisJfan Posts: 2,130
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hollyoaks 2006 - 2008 was my favourite with BK

But I also liked Emma Smithwick with the Esther bullying storyline, Brendan's storylines & Lindsay Nolan etc. But she also got a lot of hate due to her worshipping Maddie, lol.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    for me tony and cindy wedding crash
    the explosion of ste party
    sienna minupulate
    and sandy revealing she Dasrren mother
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 546
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    18th birthday special with young diane and tony and then the twins were born and then he found out hos cancer had gone
  • grazemytvaddictgrazemytvaddict Posts: 4,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Other thank BK Emma Smithwick was the best the only think annoying with her stint was the teenagers
  • MrWoodySirMrWoodySir Posts: 8,480
    Forum Member
    Emma Smithwick followed by PM and Gareth Phillips.

But on the whole the show has been very inconsistent since 2009 and none of the recent producers have been really good.
  • cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member
    Marquess! He was a bit crazy but his stuff was so fresh and original and made me sit up and take notice.

After that, just Kathleen Beedles when she was storyline consultant in 2012. Gareth Phillips did some OK stuff, moving Silas along and ditching Noah :D.

No one else. I didn't like the Smithwick stuff at all. Not just the teens - nothing happened and nothing made sense. Now under BK, lots happens and nothing makes sense. Take your pick. :p
  • hetty100hetty100 Posts: 4,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gareth Phillips and Emma Smithwick where the best I think.
    Birkwoods been the worst followed by Lucy Allen