EE - No Signal

Comments

• davybhoydavybhoy Posts: 1,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Still getting 'no service' on my iPhone. This is poor...
  • ThreeThree Posts: 1,160
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its been unable to register on the network since 4:30pm today and there has been no support. It's now more than 5 hours since I had service. OK not a huge problem as I have alternatives but if the EE line is for self employment that period may be costly.

Business contracts should have an SLA in place which will compensate for loss of service. If you're using a non-business phone product for a business then you do so at your own risk.
    qasdfdsaq wrote: »
    Meh, your loss.

I've not had 3 HLR outages on O2 in my entire eight years with them...

Meanwhile EE still can't deliver an indoor signal to my house, or most of the places I go out.

You must of had your head in the sand when they occurred. I remember them all, they were all picked up on by the media.
  • rasseru16rasseru16 Posts: 752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    EE signal working perfectly normal here in Norfolk?
  • tycho-magtycho-mag Posts: 8,664
    Forum Member
    de525ma wrote: »
    EE now reporting on twitter that the issue is resolved for some customers and the whole lot will be back online soon.I still have no service.

Voice service on 4G plan has been "no service since 8pm approx". Data sim in tablet still working fine.
  • de525made525ma Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rasseru16 wrote: »
    EE signal working perfectly normal here in Norfolk?

It's not a geographic issue and is not affecting all customers. Some customers' sims are not able to register on the network.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sent an iMessage to a friend on EE at 14:30 and it has just delivered.
  • tycho-magtycho-mag Posts: 8,664
    Forum Member
    Three wrote: »
    Sent an iMessage to a friend on EE at 14:30 and it has just delivered.

Could have been received on any apple device on wifi too. Not really conclusive proof of an EE network issue.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Still no service... sigh.
  • qasdfdsaqqasdfdsaq Posts: 3,350
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You must of had your head in the sand when they occurred. I remember them all, they were all picked up on by the media.
    Or, if you actually read the media reports, you'd realize they didn't affect everybody. I was partly affected by the first in 2012, and not at all by the second. And have had no other outages, localized or otherwise.

It seems it's you who has your head in the sand everytime someone posts a personal experience that doesn't 100% match your own!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jchamier wrote: »
    Could have been received on any apple device on wifi too. Not really conclusive proof of an EE network issue.

My point is that there phone was unavailable at 14:30, suggesting the issue has been ongoing for a while longer than others are suspecting.

They are now on Wi-Fi.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jchamier wrote: »
    Voice service on 4G plan has been "no service since 8pm approx". Data sim in tablet still working fine.

Voice service for me, on 4G plan, works if I switch to 2G/3G.

Voice service on 4G plan while connected to 4G... doesn't work (CS registration failure)
  • nuttytiggernuttytigger Posts: 14,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I first noticed the problem at 7pm, went outside for a ciggy and I had no internet, so restarted my phone and got "no service" Been like that since.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Or, if you actually read the media reports, you'd realize they didn't affect everybody. I was partly affected by the first in 2012, and not at all by the second. And have had no other outages, localized or otherwise.

It seems it's you who has your head in the sand everytime someone posts a personal experience that doesn't 100% match your own!

Quite the opposite. Your posts come across as dismissive, down playing any possibility of a problem with O2.

I appreciate the problems didn't affect all users. The fact remains that O2 had 3 HLR outages.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 416
    Forum Member

Similar to the error currently on EE not everybody experiences downtime. I presume he is talking about how he never experienced any downtime even with the network problems on O2, I was also one of the lucky ones who didn't have any problems either.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Quite the opposite. Your posts come across as dismissive, down playing any possibility of a problem with O2.

I appreciate the problems didn't affect all users. The fact remains that O2 had 3 HLR outages.

Not at all, you're misreading again.

I never said anything about how many outages O2 had. I only said I've not had that many outages, having only been affected by one.

I've had two outages HLR on EE this year.

Bit hypocritical for you to claim I'm dismissive when you constantly dismiss the content of my posts whenever they don't agree with you. Not being affected by every partial outage does not mean I have my head in the sand.

Course I suspect you'll be dismissive of the above too, simply because you weren't affected by them...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not at all, you're misreading again.

I never said anything about how many outages O2 had. I only said I've not had that many outages, having only been affected by one.

I've had two outages HLR on EE this year.

Bit hypocritical for you to claim I'm dismissive when you constantly dismiss the content of my posts whenever they don't agree with you. Not being affected by every partial outage does not mean I have my head in the sand.

Course I suspect you'll be dismissive of the above too, simply because you weren't affected by them...

Simply speculating on how on your posts come across. Must be my problem seeing as you get along fine with the majority here :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah the majority card.

The majority of people have an IQ of 100 or less, doesn't mean it's desirable to be one of them...

As for "speculating how my posts come across" you're just causing yourself problems there. They don't "come across" as anything and I can't control how they "come across" to you. If you don't want them to come across a certain way don't read them that way.
  • srw985srw985 Posts: 287
    Forum Member
    Does anyone who was affected actually have service back yet?

Tried rebooting, no luck. Been an hour since they said on Twitter it was working again for some and full service soon....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    srw985 wrote: »

Tried rebooting, no luck. Been an hour since they said on Twitter it was working again for some and full service soon....

Still nothing here either.
  • nuttytiggernuttytigger Posts: 14,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Nope, been off since 7pm. I rebooted my phone when I seen that they said service was beck for some users. But still nothing.
  • wrexham103.4wrexham103.4 Posts: 3,334
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tomobile has be fine for e in wrexham all day :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I was partially affected and have partial service back.
  • srw985srw985 Posts: 287
    Forum Member
    http://downdetector.co.uk/problems/3/

Some people on Three in those comments claim to be having similar issues.

EDIT and also Orange users
    http://downdetector.co.uk/problems/orange/
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tomobile has be fine for e in wrexham all day :)

For you maybe. There will be some t-mobile customers near you that are affected.
  • Thine WonkThine Wonk Posts: 17,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://downdetector.co.uk/problems/3/

Some people on Three in those comments claim to be having similar issues.

EDIT and also Orange users
    http://downdetector.co.uk/problems/orange/

Same, see http://downdetector.co.uk/problems/o2/

The facebook comments are usually local site down issues and not widespread. The main cause of the reports for the other networks tonight have been related to not realising the problem is EE and thinking their network is the reason they can't call their friends.