Options

The Jade Goody Get Well Soon Thread

XxLiannexXXxLiannexX Posts: 1,859
Forum Member
✭✭✭
This is just a thread to be positive about Jade and wish her a speedy recovery....

I hope she gets better soon for her's, Bobby-Jacks and Freddie's sake....

She'll be okay :) She'll fight through it....:)

No negative comments in here please....:rolleyes:

Comments

• Options
    Channel HopperChannel Hopper Posts: 15,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What has she got exactly ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cancer, or is this just another stupid question!
  • Options
    googlekinggoogleking Posts: 15,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Get well soon, Saint Jade of Goody!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well done for thinking of this. I wish her a very speedy recovery and have every faith that she is going to get through it. Hopefully we can keep this thread positive as you said and not negative.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cancer, or is this just another stupid question!

Now, now, you did suggest no negative comments.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :) Lady in blue...I hope so too...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I too wish her well:)
  • Options
    WardogzWardogz Posts: 497
    Forum Member
    I hope she makes a full recovery. But shes is such a media **** for using her cancer to get publicity, she should have kept it to herself.

Any normal person would never want to broadcast their cancer to the whole world.
  • Options
    JOHNORJOHNOR Posts: 3,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    my thoughts are with her and i'm sure she will pull through. she doesn't deserve this.
  • Options
    Dave 162Dave 162 Posts: 376
    Forum Member
    Saint Jade of Goody..

Ive still got the street bunting an my double decks at the ready for the Party
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,259
    Forum Member
    This is just a thread to be positive about Jade and wish her a speedy recovery....

I hope she gets better soon for her's, Bobby-Jacks and Freddie's sake....

She'll be okay :) She'll fight through it....:)

No negative comments in here please....:rolleyes:

Your wasting your time I'm afraid. Some people have no respect for other forum members. For some strange reason they see a thread title asking for positive thoughts and for some reason like to spoil it. It is the same in the appreciation threads.

If you people hate these celebs so much, just ignore them, that includes not talking about them, it is very easy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tweety pie I appreciate your comments and I probably am wasting my time but I thought i'd do a thread...If people want to spoil it and post negative comments and make themselves look heartless than thats up to them....I do feel some people will be positive though...
  • Options
    galenagalena Posts: 7,277
    Forum Member
    Well personally I hope that she survives her illness but I am also hoping their her 'career' as a famous for being famous celeb is beyond resuscitation, even by 'Dr' Max Clifford :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    galena wrote: »
    Well personally I hope that she survives her illness but I am also hoping their her 'career' as a famous for being famous celeb is beyond resuscitation, even by 'Dr' Max Clifford :rolleyes:

Amen to that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dave 162 wrote: »
    Saint Jade of Goody..

Ive still got the street bunting an my double decks at the ready for the Party

Have we got enough wood for the stake ?
  • Options
    Millie MuppetMillie Muppet Posts: 6,855
    Forum Member
    I hope she beats her cancer then gets the fcuk out of the public eye for good.

There. Happy endings all round.

:)
  • Options
    Miss_MooMiss_Moo Posts: 8,997
    Forum Member
    Get well soon Jade, I hope you soon have the strength to spend time with your sons soon - maybe even before you speak to The Sun again.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32
    Forum Member
    Oh my dear jade get well soon Insha allaah I will pray for u. Hope u the best happenes in the life.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she isn't racist!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 28,673
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i wish her well in her recovery. yes she isnt my fav person in the world but i wouldnt wish this horrid disease on anyone.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she isn't racist!!!
    Goody was accused of making racist comments about, and derogatory comments to, her fellow housemate Shilpa Shetty, which led to the Celebrity Big Brother racism controversy[11] and for hypocrisy because of her support for an anti-bullying charity.[citation needed] A number of complaints were received by the British broadcasting regulator Ofcom about the behaviour of Jo O'Meara, Danielle Lloyd and Goody towards Shetty.[12] By 20 January, Ofcom received a record of more than 44,500 complaints from members of the public,[13][14] while Channel 4 received an additional 3,000 complaints.[15]

Among Goody's comments were: "I've seen how she goes in and out of people's arseholes"[16], as well as suggesting Shetty "makes [her] skin crawl".[17] She also referred to Shetty as 'Shilpa f*ckawhiler' and 'Shilpa Poppadom'. Goody said afterwards: "She is Indian, thinking of an Indian name and only thing I could think of was Indian food. Wasn't racial at all. It was not to offend any Indian out there."[18] Cleo Rocos to Shetty: "I don't think there's anything racist in it." Shetty: "It is, I'm telling you."[19] However Shetty later changed her opinion stating "I don't feel there was any racial discrimination happening from Jade's end... I think that there are a lot of insecurities from her end but it's definitely not racial," Shetty said in the show's diary room.[20] The incident created an international outcry, gaining heavy coverage in the Indian media. Prime Minister Gordon Brown, then British Chancellor of the Exchequer who was visiting India at the time, condemned the programme on the grounds that he is against anything which might damage the perception that Britain is a country of tolerance.[21] In a statement on 17 January Channel 4 defended the programme against charges "of overt racism or racial abuse".[22] Goody was evicted from the Big Brother house on 19 January 2007 receiving 82% of the vote when up against Shilpa Shetty.

On 19 January, she was evicted. Channel 4 banned crowds gathering outside the house to greet Goody and cancelled a press conference with her.[23] In her interview with Davina McCall immediately afterwards, she stated that she was "disgusted with [her]self" after watching a video of the alleged bullying.[24] Her much publicised return to the Big Brother house was branded "a terrible decision" by publicist Max Clifford, who also said "it looks like she has ruined a very lucrative career".[25]

Ultimately Channel 4 received a rebuke from Ofcom over its handling of the Celebrity Big Brother race row that resulted in more than 54,000 complaints. It emerged that there were various other, unbroadcast incidents of alleged racism. They included a late night "limerick game" between O'Meara, Lloyd, Goody and her boyfriend Jack Tweedy in which the use of the word "p*ki" was allegedly implied but not said. In the others, Goody speculated on whether Lloyd used "the p-word" and Goody referred to the Bollywood actress as "Shilpa Pashwa whoever you f*cking are".[26]

Maybe she isn't now, who knows ?
  • Options
    Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mags31 wrote: »
    i wouldnt wish this horrid disease on anyone.

Does that include Gary Glitter?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,418
    Forum Member
    Best of luck, Jade. I hope you have a speedy recovery :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She isn't a racist...Her dad was mixed race and she is herself so wtf?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 28,673
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr Giggles wrote: »
    Does that include Gary Glitter?

whats he got to do with this thread?