What really annoys you generally!

Comments

• Si_CreweSi_Crewe Posts: 40,202
    Forum Member
    People who're unpleasant in some way and then act all offended/shocked when you respond in kind.
  • pink star 28pink star 28 Posts: 1,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    when people are late. what's the point of arranging to meet at a certain time, and then turn up half an hour later.:mad:
  • jrajra Posts: 48,325
    Forum Member
    People generally annoy me.
    DoctorQui wrote: »
    A man has got to have a hobby!;)

So which is your latest locked thread, as I can't be arsed to look.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ginger Nut wrote: »
    I thought that was just me. :D

Park in the middle of an empty row. Return minutes later to find a car either side of me inches from my door in an otherwise empty car park.

It's to make sure their cars don't get lonely.
  • netcurtainsnetcurtains Posts: 23,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hate it when someone goes for a poo when I've just toilet ducked the loo, I'd rather they shat their pants.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lizzy11268 wrote: »
    People who think they are always right. I mean who do they think they are? Obviously its only me who is always right, other people are usually wrong. :mad:

well thats wrong for a start mainly because that'll be me
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TxBelle wrote: »
    Really. Who does that?:p

sshhh! its a secret:o
  • Pet1986Pet1986 Posts: 7,701
    Forum Member
    I hate it when someone goes for a poo when I've just toilet ducked the loo, I'd rather they shat their pants.

hahahahahaa OMG !
    Forum Member
    jra wrote: »

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1677424&page=8
  • jasonjimbobjasonjimbob Posts: 1,374
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When you walk behind someone and they suddenly stop and you nearly collide with them, OAP women who take up half the pavement to gossip, and will not move, and look at you angrily when you brush past them.
  • TxBelleTxBelle Posts: 2,341
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Justabloke wrote: »
    sshhh! its a secret:o

just between us right?:o
  • jrajra Posts: 48,325
    Forum Member
  • GravitasGravitas Posts: 1,342
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Political Correctness.
    Forum Member
    :D Very appropriate.

lol everyones like dont bite dont bite do i listen?! duh@me:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rain! :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    Dont know which thread youre talking about but intrigued now.

When Im trying to put my point across and maybe have to be a bit forceful then some smart ares (usualy a bloke) says "time of the month?"
  • DoctorQuiDoctorQui Posts: 6,428
    Forum Member

Not mine!
  • Hugh JboobsHugh Jboobs Posts: 15,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    People who use an exclamation mark instead of a question mark.
  • Angela FAngela F Posts: 3,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The nanny state. I wish the Government would realise we are all perfectly capable of running our own lives and stop interfering.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,181
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pet1986 wrote: »
    lol everyones like dont bite dont bite do i listen?! duh@me:o

Bit of a tenuous link, but does anyone know, did "myview" get kicked off yesterday for being, um, well, himself really?
  • posh1posh1 Posts: 495
    Forum Member
    Angela F wrote: »
    The nanny state. I wish the Government would realise we are all perfectly capable of running our own lives and stop interfering.

A lot of people arent capable of running their own lives and that is why they rely on the government for benefits.

Without the help of the government they wouldnt be able to live would they?
  • Cellar_DoorCellar_Door Posts: 2,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People who fart and then walk out of the room. I also see red when my OH let's the dog lick his feet, I could bludgeon him, seriously it knocks me sick. Funnily enough I don't mind if the kids stick ham between their toes to tease the dog, it's the thought of the dog licking his feet for no other reason than he enjoys it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pet1986 wrote: »
    People who dont indicate, the things on the side of the steering wheel how hard is it to hit it??!

THIS. I swear under my breath when tossers don't indicate... :o
    Among many things, people posting " what annoys you ? " threads, when there are dozens already running.

People who seem to have nothing but bile to say.
    Public Transport :mad:

Buses vary massively depending on where you live. Some are awful I know but where I live the bus system is outstanding. Trains however - appalling! :mad:
    My boyfriend saying he'll do things then never doing them. He's been setting up the T.V in the bedroom for two years and decorating the kitchen for four. He has the cheek to moan that my clothes are on the floor but the chest of drawers is broken (which he has been fixing for 2 years now) so how on earth can I put them away?

Says he can't get to his drill in the cupboard as there is stuff in the way effin move it then.

He also says he shouldn't have to clean as he doesn't dirty anything. grrrrrrr

Leave him. ;)
    People who have no sense of humour and take everything personally or too seriously.

I actually hate people like this. If you have no sense of humour, you have very little humanity in my opinion.
    Si_Crewe wrote: »
    People who're unpleasant in some way and then act all offended/shocked when you respond in kind.

Rhona Goskirk, Emmerdale character, instantly springs to mind. :D
    When you walk behind someone and they suddenly stop and you nearly collide with them, OAP women who take up half the pavement to gossip, and will not move, and look at you angrily when you brush past them.

This. I would never do that at any age and since you're older than me, OAP, you should be setting an example! :rolleyes:
    Angela F wrote: »

But we're not are we? 90% of people are totally useless.
  • Beau_SoirBeau_Soir Posts: 1,811
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Better not
  • Rata1Rata1 Posts: 222
    Forum Member
    Generally, people who won't give you the benefit of the doubt