Christopher's real reasons for excluding those 3

I-don't-fake-emI-don't-fake-em Posts: 3,731
Forum Member
✭✭✭
1 Danielle - she's against gay marriage
2Marlon - he's a misogynist
3 Helen - she's aggressive and argumentative.

Can't argue with his choices, really. Liking him more every day.

Comments

• zelda fanzelda fan Posts: 6,330
    Forum Member
    Christopher picked the three most miserable in my opinion.
  • rolergirlrolergirl Posts: 5,205
    Forum Member
    Are you guessing or did he say they were the real reasons?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He didn't invite Danielle because he secretly has the hots for Winston?
  • SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You could very well be right OP........but whatever his reasons, he had to make a choice.........why on earth does Helen not see that.........and why does she feel she has the God given right to be included in everything that goes on in that house.........

......narcissistic behaviour perhaps.........but she is entirely centred on one person, and that is herself.........and how everything that happens centres on her, even when it has nothing to do with her at all..........very strange lady.......
  • I-don't-fake-emI-don't-fake-em Posts: 3,731
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rolergirl wrote: »
    Are you guessing or did he say they were the real reasons?

I remember him nominating Marlon because he was misogynistic, and I think he also nominated Danielle because she doesn't approve of gay marriage. The Helen one was just a guess, though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sunnydays wrote: »
    You could very well be right OP........but whatever his reasons, he had to make a choice.........why on earth does Helen not see that.........and why does she feel she has the God given right to be included in everything that goes on in that house.........

......narcissistic behaviour perhaps.........but she is entirely centred on one person, and that is herself.........and how everything that happens centres on her, even when it has nothing to do with her at all..........very strange lady.......

I agree. If I were to say she's got a personality disorder would I be the first one on this forum to say that this series?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zelda fan wrote: »
    Christopher picked the three most miserable in my opinion.

Helen and Marlon, yes, but Kimberly instead of Danielle for me. lol
  • ArtieArtie Posts: 587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

All good reasons. He may also have wanted to see how Ash & Winston would behave without the queen of the damned breathing down their necks.
  • strato222strato222 Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree. If I were to say she's got a personality disorder would I be the first one on this forum to say that this series?
    Nothing can be done to change Helen. The advice to people who encounter someone with Helen's problem is to protect themselves by TELLING FRIENDS/FAMILY about what is going on. The problem the house has is that if they try do discuss Helen, they're closed down by the likes of Jale and Kim.
    On tonights show: Helen has new target so starts talking to Ashleigh.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Artie wrote: »
    All good reasons. He may also have wanted to see how Ash & Winston would behave without the queen of the damned breathing down their necks.

Could be. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    strato222 wrote: »
    Nothing can be done to change Helen. The advice to people who encounter someone with Helen's problem is to protect themselves by TELLING FRIENDS/FAMILY about what is going on. The problem the house has is that if they try do discuss Helen, they're closed down by the likes of Jale and Kim.
    On tonights show: Helen has new target so starts talking to Ashleigh.

True, and it doesn't help when her so-called friends (Ash and Winston in particular) laugh when she kicks off, so she thinks she's being entertaining. A true friend would point out to their mate when he/she is making a fool of him/herself.
  • hunkydoryhunkydory Posts: 3,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sunnydays wrote: »

tbh i think most of this years hms are self centred :blush:
  • strato222strato222 Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    True, and it doesn't help when her so-called friends (Ash and Winston in particular) laugh when she kicks off, so she thinks she's being entertaining. A true friend would point out to their mate when he/she is making a fool of him/herself.
    If things were the other way round and Christopher was in Helen's face about not getting an invite to the party, Ash and Winston would have spoken up in defence of Helen. But they're all scared of getting on Helen's wrong side, hence, nothing but laughing from them.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,038
    Forum Member
    It was an unfair task to be given right before nominations he was in a really awkward position, maybe he was hoping to avoid nomination from those he invited, guessed Helen and marlon would nominate him anyway I don't know why he picked Daniele though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would have left Helen Steven and Marlon out personally.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    Helen - Who'd want her and booze at their party?
    Danielle - Don't know, Christopher's a bit of a weird one isn't he
    Marlon - Brings nothing
  • PretzelPretzel Posts: 7,858
    Forum Member
    I dunno, maybe it was those reasons, but I don't think that it was really that complicated for Christopher I think that he genuinely just picked people he thought deserved it based on the their time in there and what they said in the diary room.

Marlon even admitted that he hadn't been 'good', although he said he was trying to be better, Dannielle he said hadn't seemed overly excited by the chat with Father Christmas and Helen- I'll bet if they were privately interviewed not even her best friends in that house could honestly say that she'd been good for much of her time there.
  • Cat-Cat- Posts: 7,612
    Forum Member

What a shame he couldn't say that, if true of course.

Seems Helen is the only one this series who at least says what her 'real' views are whilst we have to simply guess what other housemates think and feel