Apple 12 days of Christmas freebies

124»

Comments

• -GONZO--GONZO- Posts: 9,624
    Forum Member
    iTech wrote: »
    They didn't do Black Friday either.

They may not of called it Black Friday but they most certainly had some good offers on iTunes over that weekend.
  • BKMBKM Posts: 6,912
    Forum Member
    iTech wrote: »
    I don't think they did it last year so (as others have said), I doubt they will bring it back. They didn't do Black Friday either.
    They did NOT do 12 Days last year but I think I heard it said somewhere that it might be back this year!
  • iTechiTech Posts: 268
    Forum Member
    BKM wrote: »
    They did NOT do 12 Days last year but I think I heard it said somewhere that it might be back this year!

That would be good as they had some pretty good gifts in the past and I liked the variety (films, books, games etc).
  • GigabitGigabit Posts: 8,768
    Forum Member
    Damn 12 Days of Christmas has become terrible over the last couple of years. The content given away used to be fairly decent :(
  • DevonBlokeDevonBloke Posts: 6,835
    Forum Member
    It would be in the app store by now surely.
    Not happening is it?
  • Jay-CeeJay-Cee Posts: 2,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DevonBloke wrote: »
    It would be in the app store by now surely.
    Not happening is it?

wasn't the 12 days after christmas day? staring boxing day? so long way to go
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jay-Cee wrote: »
    wasn't the 12 days after christmas day? staring boxing day? so long way to go

the app has usually been available in the app store from the 1st of december in the past.

unless they pull a surprise out of the bag, which i doubt, it's really not going to happen this year or any other year.