Options

How would you like to see Cora Return? - EE

vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,555
Forum Member
✭✭
One for the Cora fans on here.

How do you think Cora will return to the Square?

Will she be homeless again or could she return with one of her daughters?

Comments

• Options
    Tomski12Tomski12 Posts: 15,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Id like to see her return with Rainie and Queen MILF of Walford
  • Options
    jamauk1jamauk1 Posts: 1,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It would be good to show her with some family members, especially with the planned return of Lauren. Then in the background explore her relationship with Gavin, as he is sure to make a return with his lighter of doom.
  • Options
    Pepsii ColaPepsii Cola Posts: 1,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EastEnders always missed a trick not giving her a son, a younger brother for Tanya. The problem with Cora is that she came in four years after Tanya and right on Jo deciding to leave so they had little much to give her.
  • Options
    cas1977cas1977 Posts: 6,399
    Forum Member
    vaslav37 wrote: »
    One for the Cora fans on here.

How do you think Cora will return to the Square?

Will she be homeless again or could she return with one of her daughters?
    I hated seeing Cora on her uppers and homeless. And having Aunt Babe get one over on her!
    Cora was born to be a bitch, and a bitter old woman with a sharp tongue, and a razor wit, and wonderful one liners and putdowns, so I hope there is a return of that.

I remember her first ever scene with Tanya, (with what i thought was the first authentic east end London accent in a good long while) that wondeful smokers husky voice complete with the obligatory dangling **** of course....and she was bloody good in those days as well.

So I think she should come back, having gained her dignity back and with some family around her as well.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I definitely think Cora has a connection to Gavin.

It's a shame that Tanya Frank's doesn't want a regular role as Rainie- she is far more interesting than Tanya and Ava.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cas1977 wrote: »
    I hated seeing Cora on her uppers and homeless. And having Aunt Babe get one over on her!
    Cora was born to be a bitch, and a bitter old woman with a sharp tongue, and a razor wit, and wonderful one liners and putdowns, so I hope there is a return of that.

I remember her first ever scene with Tanya, (with what i thought was the first authentic east end London accent in a good long while) that wondeful smokers husky voice complete with the obligatory dangling **** of course....and she was bloody good in those days as well.

So I think she should come back, having gained her dignity back and with some family around her as well.

Great post- Ann Mitchell is perfect in the role.
  • Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She arrives in The Vic with Shanice. But the twist is that she is nine months pregnant. But who's the daddy? Dum dum dum.
  • Options
    VGKidVGKid Posts: 768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She arrives in The Vic with Shanice. But the twist is that she is nine months pregnant. But who's the daddy? Dum dum dum.
    Wouldn't SOC be in charge by then? So, no need for pregnancies
  • Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    VGKid wrote: »
    Wouldn't SOC be in charge by then? So, no need for pregnancies

True but why not.
  • Options
    SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,920
    Forum Member
    In an urn would be good
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In an urn would be good

No that will be Peggy!
  • Options
    ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,304
    Forum Member
    I really really hope she doesn't return. She serves no purpose, she's basically an older version of Shirley. I really don't get why some on here treat her like a legend, they wheel her out occasionally so she can spout poison. She has no depth as a character and no real purpose for being there,

In fact, I'd actually like to see the back of all the Brannings/Jacksons now, The best ones have long since gone Ie Carol, Jim, Bradley and Tanya.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    I really really hope she doesn't return. She serves no purpose, she's basically an older version of Shirley. I really don't get why some on here treat her like a legend, they wheel her out occasionally so she can spout poison. She has no depth as a character and no real purpose for being there,

In fact, I'd actually like to see the back of all the Brannings/Jacksons now, The best ones have long since gone Ie Carol, Jim, Bradley and Tanya.

Of course I disagree with you Scrabbler.
  • Options
    Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In a bin bag perhaps?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Not going to happen at least with the Brannings. Jack is back and so will Max, Cora and Lauren. Plus Dot & Abi are there.
  • Options
    Zeus89Zeus89 Posts: 3,102
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Max is the best out of that family along with Carol. I think we just need closure on Cora's storyline and see her one last time before she leaves.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Zeus89 wrote: »
    Max is the best out of that family along with Carol. I think we just need closure on Cora's storyline and see her one last time before she leaves.

Cora must be the most divisive character on here
  • Options
    Foxster HotpotFoxster Hotpot Posts: 12,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In an urn would be good
    In a bin bag perhaps?

:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    -Batman--Batman- Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member
    I wouldn't Anne is a fab actress but Cora gets on my tits TBH
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D:D:D:D

Cora is brilliant.
  • Options
    MR_PitkinMR_Pitkin Posts: 30,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Preferably in a coffin
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MR_Pitkin wrote: »
    Preferably in a coffin

No surprises from the Pitkin!
  • Options
    Zeus89Zeus89 Posts: 3,102
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vaslav37 wrote: »
    Cora must be the most divisive character on here

No she isn't, the actress is a brilliant but Cora serves no purpose in the show now, maybe if she had family round her like her daughter. Then it could be different, but at the moment there is no point to her.
  • Options
    AndybearAndybear Posts: 11,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Zeus89 wrote: »
    No she isn't, the actress is a brilliant but Cora serves no purpose in the show now, maybe if she had family round her like her daughter. Then it could be different, but at the moment there is no point to her.

Family isn't everything. I've been estranged from my family for a few years and that's never going to change. However I have a very happy fulfilled life.
  • Options
    nightwish1990nightwish1990 Posts: 1,523
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Merge this with your other Cora thread.
This discussion has been closed.