Does this mean...

stillgotaboxstillgotabox Posts: 727
Forum Member
✭✭
...that my phone is unlocked?
Ok i'll make it as brief as possible:
Sony K750i on the T-mobile network, switched from t-mobile to fresh mobile (which use t-mobile network coverage so the fresh mobile sim worked)

Got one of these free pay as you go orange sim cards. Not registered yet, but i put it in my k750i anyway, i enter the phone lock code thing, and it loads u and where the network name is usually displayed it says inactive sim (assuming it says that because it isnt registered) But does this mean then when i register the sim and place it back in the phone it will work.

I'm assuming this means an orange sim can work on my k750i because it loaded up to say inactive sim.

Comments

• prkingprking Posts: 9,793
    Forum Member
    It doesn't necessarily mean that the phone is unlocked.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,236
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    if you do
    RIGHT, *, LEFT LEFT, *, LEFT, *, (Key presses, ignor what your phone does untill you enter the new menu)

This takes you to the service menu, select SIM lock, This will tell you if your phone is networked locked.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 58
    Forum Member
    my phone has a 5 next to each of the locks in the menu. What does this mean??
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,236
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I THINK The numbers are unimportant, it is if the padlocks are locked/unlocked (red/green)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,237
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I THINK The numbers are unimportant, it is if the padlocks are locked/unlocked (red/green)

That's right, you need to check the symbol.