Four in a Bed. New series!!

Comments

• MRSgotobedMRSgotobed Posts: 3,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dom D wrote: »
    Yes. You are a nutcase.;)
    I hope that if you didn't get a good night sleep or were dissatisfied with the quality of your own sausage you would never stay again and by doing so bankrupt yourself.
    Do we do TOTP here?
    If so then TOTP !!!
    If not then ... pphhhmm!

Hahaha, well I did ask. I hope at the end of my stay, I wouldn't take my own comments on my own place too personally and get upset or annoyed with myself.

Just been reading Ch4 comments, recognised some from here, way to go guys. All this weeks episodes have harsh opinions on Ben and friend, ouch.
  • SolarSailSolarSail Posts: 7,683
    Forum Member
    There you are a whole post and not a sausage mention in sight.
    ..........D'oh!

Slipping!!! :D
    MRSgotobed wrote: »
    ... if I ran a B&B, I would sleep in the rooms when quiet, check it out from my customers point of view. Does that sound mad?

...Has Gill got her wires crossed after reading the info as room service?

Not mad at all, not to me. We have quite a lot of friends to stay and so we've slept in the rooms they use - that way we know if they're warm enough, quiet enough and well equipped. Simples.

I think Gill was one of those contestants egged on by the team to come up with something. And we all know that marks and comments aren't always reflected in the prices paid, whether one way or the other.
    ...Do we do TOTP here?
    If so then TOTP !!!
    If not then ... pphhhmm!

Not as a rule, but then we mostly behave and don't get posts deleted :p:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That makes sense Solar, maybe Gill was egged on, I can see that and I am pleased you have confidence in my sanity.;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29
    Forum Member
    Just joined today so be kind!

Love this programme and wish that these hoteliers would realise that if they portray themselves in a bad light then it could put people off booking to stay at their hotels.

I certainly wouldn't want to stay at Ben's hotel even if it was for free:mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Marthaa wrote: »

Love this programme and wish that these hoteliers would realise that if they portray themselves in a bad light then it could put people off booking to stay at their hotels.

Hello Marthaa, welcome.
    The series has been running long enough, even if the hoteliers have only seen a few weeks worth, you would think that they understood how damaging their behaviour could be to potential business, but apparently not.
    Looking forward to later...payment day.
  • Tommo781Tommo781 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Welcome Marthaa! We are always kind on this thread and love new FMs joining us.

Glad you have joined the club of those (myself included) who wouldn't stay at Ben's place - even if he paid me.
  • SolarSailSolarSail Posts: 7,683
    Forum Member

Welcome Marthaa, it's a cosy thread here, no need to worry :)

Am looking forward to seeing what's said today at the settling up. I think Ben got off lightly because he went first ...
    that seems to be something that we see from time to time. They're fine on day one and then become ridiculously picky or their true colours start to show.
  • nuttytiggernuttytigger Posts: 14,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tommo781 wrote: »
    Welcome Marthaa! We are always kind on this thread and love new FMs joining us.

Glad you have joined the club of those (myself included) who wouldn't stay at Ben's place - even if he paid me.

Be careful what you wish for - in Scotland there is a festival every year (T in the Park) and I always said the only way I would ever go would be if I was paid for it - and this summer I'll probably be working there!
    Forum Member
    Be careful what you wish for - in Scotland there is a festival every year (T in the Park) and I always said the only way I would ever go would be if I was paid for it - and this summer I'll probably be working there!

Know all about T in the Park - it originated in the park a few miles from me:) Wouldn't mind working there as long as they flew me in by helicopter from my luxury hotel nearby. Don't do mud:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Know all about T in the Park - it originated in the park a few miles from me:) Wouldn't mind working there as long as they flew me in by helicopter from my luxury hotel nearby. Don't do mud:)

I remember it well in Strathclyde Park, its the 20th Anniversary this year so its going to be hellish!
    Forum Member
    I remember it well in Strathclyde Park, its the 20th Anniversary this year so its going to be hellish!

Gosh 20 years - feels like yesterday - getting old!:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gosh 20 years - feels like yesterday - getting old!:rolleyes:

Hehe, I was only 8 when it started ;)

So can I be bold and ask where you are from there? I'm originally Larkhall now in Hamilton.
    Forum Member
    Hehe, I was only 8 when it started ;)

So can I be bold and ask where you are from there? I'm originally Larkhall now in Hamilton.

Just outside Motherwell. And I was a lot older than 8 ;)
    Forum Member
    Thanks all for the welcome:)

I have a sneeky feeling that Ben is going to win tonite sadly.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just outside Motherwell. And I was a lot older than 8 ;)

Lovely to have a fellow Scot, especially such a close one!

I hope Ben and Slapped Arse Face don't win but I have a feeling they will, and they certainly don't deserve it.
  • BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,280
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening all and welcome to Marthaa :)

Finally caught up with the Knife and Cleaver....really lovely place and really lovely hosts.

Felt the nitpicking on the feedback forms was unnecessary, but its all part of the game playing I suppose.

They, and Eli and Jason are now my two joint favourites.

My only wish is that Sausage Man and Slapped Arse Face (good name given there nutty!!) dont win
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening all and welcome to Marthaa :)

Finally caught up with the Knife and Cleaver....really lovely place and really lovely hosts.

Felt the nitpicking on the feedback forms was unnecessary, but its all part of the game playing I suppose.

They, and Eli and Jason are now my two joint favourites.

My only wish is that Sausage Man and Slapped Arse Face (good name given there nutty!!) dont win

Hehe felt it suited her.
  • BellaaahhhhBellaaahhhh Posts: 19,447
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I loved Terry and Graham's place and if I was in the area I'd defiitely want to stay there.

I did just wonder if they've been rather clever with their pricing though. By charging £89 they're amost inviting guests to pay £90, thus bringing their score to over 100%.
    Forum Member
    Lovely to have a fellow Scot, especially such a close one!

I hope Ben and Slapped Arse Face don't win but I have a feeling they will, and they certainly don't deserve it.

Thanks Nutty - think Ben looks like Michael McIntyres younger brother!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hiya Scottishers
    My Grandpa was born in Blantyre, moved to England as a young man, but we visited rellies there for years. Used to go to a cafe/ice cream bar call 'Mickeys' the best ice cream I have ever tasted in my life.

Slapped Arse Face! Heehee innit!
  • Tommo781Tommo781 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm going to Scotland in May. Does that count for the Scottish love in going on on this thread? :D
    Forum Member
    I'm going to Scotland in May. Does that count for the Scottish love in going on on this thread? :D

:D We are nice folk Tommo! You might get a day of sun too if your lucky:rolleyes:
  • hooterhooter Posts: 30,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening peeps...ready fer the orf...

And for those north of the border...Enjoy your Burns Night...cook yer haggis well
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hooter wrote: »
    Evening peeps...ready fer the orf...

And for those north of the border...Enjoy your Burns Night...cook yer haggis well

Yuck haggis!!
  • guernseysnailguernseysnail Posts: 18,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I was born in Glasgow...My claim to Scottishness! My best best friend lives in Dumfries too..:D
This discussion has been closed.