How despicable is Stephen for saying...

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 498
Forum Member
That if he leaves things will get worse.

When Dane had his fake nightmare Stephen assumes it is demons in the house. And if he, the holy Christian warrior, is evicted the demonic powers will strengthen. His manipulation of religion knows no bounds. he's gone beyond pathetic.

Comments

• JTWJTW Posts: 41,922
    Forum Member
    It's only pathetic if you have no sense of humour. ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,277
    Forum Member
    Havona wrote: »
    That if he leaves things will get worse.

When Dane had his fake nightmare Stephen assumes it is demons in the house. And if he, the holy Christian warrior, is evicted the demonic powers will strengthen. His manipulation of religion knows no bounds. he's gone beyond pathetic.

Why is that despicable, exactly?? It seems like he fits right into the theme of the house, and probably he was encouraged to talk about this kind of thing while he was in there. (to cause conflict) And he gets under the other housemates skins, so it would seem to be working. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 498
    Forum Member
    It has nothing to do with humor. he wasnt joking. Maybe you dont remember the context. When he said everyone looked around and it was awkward.

If someone takes their religion seriously they dont exploit it as part of a game show. that's just crazy.
    Forum Member
    It has nothing to do with humor. he wasnt joking. Maybe you dont remember the context. When he said everyone looked around and it was awkward.

If someone takes their religion seriously they dont exploit it as part of a game show. that's just crazy.

Then of course you have to ask yourself if he does take himself as seriously as you think he should. Perhaps he simply doesn't and is being over the top to provide humour for us, if not necessarily his fellow hms that he would like to beat on a gameshow. Personally, I take what he says for the most part with a large dose of salt.

However that said, I do understand that many religious people are upset by him as they see him as far too radical, perhaps that's what you think, and if you do I respect your opposing opinion.

He's up for eviction now and I think he's likely to say quite a few things to stir up the hms, especially since he knows that they all more or less go along with one another in agreement when it comes to certain discussions and issues etc. That was pretty clear from last night's HL show.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stephen is comedy gold. He has to stay in till the end.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JTW wrote: »
    Then of course you have to ask yourself if he does take himself as seriously as you think he should. Perhaps he simply doesn't and is being over the top to provide humour for us, if not necessarily his fellow hms that he would like to beat on a gameshow. Personally, I take what he says for the most part with a large dose of salt.

Has he mentioned the house being built on an old Indian burial ground yet? ;):D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's a creepzoid nutter... get him out. YUK!
  • IdlecatIdlecat Posts: 4,237
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It has nothing to do with humor. he wasnt joking. Maybe you dont remember the context. When he said looked around and it was awkward.

Well said, I don't remember Jermaine ramming it down everyone's throat.
    Do we think it's a bit of a coincidence that there are no Muslims, Sikhs or other religions in there that could have been offended?
    Come to think of it there are no Northerners either, everyone in the house is either foreign or from the South of ENGLAND:eek:
    No wonder it's so humorless.
    Forum Member
    Has he mentioned the house being built on an old Indian burial ground yet? ;):D

I'm not sure, but I wouldn't be surprised if he's yet to get round to that. :D
    Forum Member
    Idlecat wrote: »
    Well said, I don't remember Jermaine ramming it down everyone's throat.
    Do we think it's a bit of a coincidence that there are no Muslims, Sikhs or other religions in there that could have been offended?
    Come to think of it there are no Northerners either, everyone in the house is either foreign or from the South of ENGLAND:eek:
    No wonder it's so humorless.

I liked Jermaine, and your right, he didn't ram his religion down anyone's throats. But this is why Stephen has been chosen to go on this year's BB......because he is over the top with it. Not everyone is going to like him for it.
  • davedubdavedub Posts: 8,826
    Forum Member
    MrsSpoon wrote: »
    Stephen is comedy gold. He has to stay in till the end.

I agree, its the same every year the interesting HM's get voted out first
  • ChynaSChynaS Posts: 810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The bloke just plain creeps me out now whenever I see him on screen - he has to go.
    Forum Member
    ChynaS wrote: »
    The bloke just plain creeps me out now whenever I see him on screen - he has to go.

Vinnie is the one who creeps me out with his control freak ways. The others creep me out also for following him like lambs to the slaughter.
  • FirewalkerFirewalker Posts: 2,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isnt it funny that all the Baldwin brothers have addiction and behaviour problems.
  • SG-1SG-1 Posts: 16,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Andy_G wrote: »
    I doubt many took it seriously, if they did they clearly don't get his sense of humour.

Stephen is basically a decent, harmless, regular guy who goes over the top with his preaching, but he means well.

Peace out.

S.O.S.B.
    I cant believe anyone would take him serious.

Baldwin has been the comedy genius of the house this year..if he goes on friday we will have lost the type of character that makes CBB watchable and entertaining.
    He is such a huge character that he has created serious debate as well as lots of laughter into the forums and he is a breath of fresh air againest all the other hms who thrive on whinging bullying controlling or being stuck up vinnies arse.