Options

So you think you're objective? Be brave then!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,246
Forum Member
Just a little game to flip the usual 'bigging up' and bashing threads...

If you're brave enough, and really are objective, it shouldn't be hard - we all have bad points, even our favourites :D

Easy rules:

-Name your fave (no lying just to bash a HM - it'll be obvious from your previous posts... ;) )
-State one thing that you concede they've done 'wrong', or a behaviour they have which is negative, or similar.
-No justifications, excuses, or bigging up allowed.
-As far as possible, no repeats.

(If I'm really honest I'm interested to see if more Rylan or Speidi fans are willing and able to play fair... but all are welcome! :) )

I'll start.

Rylan is my favourite, and he acted childishly with the spraying of the deoderant and wafting it towards Speidi post Lettergate. Made himself look a wolly.

Comments

• Options
    EnidanEnidan Posts: 13,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ryan is my favourite although he mistimed his kissing comment.

Frankie is also my favourite although he looks really bored for a lot of the time.
  • Options
    hoppyuppyhoppyuppy Posts: 10,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cuddly Clayyirrre.

Draggin Rylan roun like an orse.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mr & Mrs Pratt

For the sake of the letters they should have at least attempted their task even if they had failed. Why that would have been so difficult for them I will never know. They are not Conjoined Twins.
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rylan is my favourite, and I support him just the way he is - but he could try and make his point a little calmer and less confrontational sometimes, and with less swearing.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Speidi.
    Absolutely everything they've said and done.
  • Options
    Lucky lad34Lucky lad34 Posts: 617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Speidi Agreeing with each other that they love some of the housemates when alone then saying they have never liked any of them
  • Options
    kalikikikankalikikikan Posts: 393
    Forum Member
    Razor and I can name 2 things.... losing his cool and going over the top when facing up to Speidi and the juggling of his crown jewels.
  • Options
    kezabellakezabella Posts: 2,951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Speidi are mine and they should have won that letter for Claire so that they stand a better chance of winning
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Speidi.
    Absolutely everything they've said and done.

Tut tut!

Don't ruin it..... boo hiss! :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    Razor I guess, but he could measure his outbursts better.

or

Rylan I guess, but he could measure his outbursts better.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Tut tut!

Don't ruin it..... boo hiss! :p

I'm not!
    They are my favourites but they are horrible in every conceivable way!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    YesNoMan wrote: »
    Razor I guess, he could measure his outbursts better, but at least he can be funny.

or

Rylan I guess, he could measure his outbursts better, but at least he can be funny.

Come on... you can do better than that.

We'll all rant and rave with gutso about how great our fave is and how awful others are...

Let's all try to be a bit more honest with ourselves... they've all done rotten things in one way or another.

And remember - no justifications or big ups ;)
  • Options
    Scout66Scout66 Posts: 5,576
    Forum Member
    I guess I like Frankie the most but he's been pretty quite, well at least by the edit and he's cowered a bit too much with the dire duo.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm not!
    They are my favourites but they are horrible in every conceivable way!

Ooh - I hadn't thought of all those Speidi supporters who say they support them for being 'the baddy'! Good point! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Enidan wrote: »
    Ryan is my favourite although he mistimed his kissing comment.

Frankie is also my favourite although he looks really bored for a lot of the time.

:o Do I have to find two new things? Those are my two favourites, and perfectly good reasons. Frankie is also a bit inclined to lie down and close his eyes when there is a row going on. He obviously just wants all the shouty people to go away, which is understandable but perhaps not exactly heroic.
  • Options
    Flight815-23DFlight815-23D Posts: 5,311
    Forum Member
    Ryan
    Rule wise, he shouldn't have talked noms, strat wise, he should've done it about a week sooner.
  • Options
    Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    Rylan ..................I can understand him wanting to throttle the Pratt's but - he is over reacting to the wrong thing IMO. He gets too wound up at being called fake - he should laugh it off. They have said far worse IMO.
  • Options
    hoppyuppyhoppyuppy Posts: 10,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ooh - I hadn't thought of all those Speidi supporters who say they support them for being 'the baddy'! Good point! :D

Not to worry, it is you and few hundred other dorks that aren't quite getting it.:)
  • Options
    CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Speidi.....criticising the food / cooking but munching in to it with glee.
  • Options
    Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    :o Do I have to find two new things? Those are my two favourites, and perfectly good reasons. Frankie is also a bit inclined to lie down and close his eyes when there is a row going on. He obviously just wants all the shouty people to go away, which is understandable but perhaps not exactly heroic.

Yes - I do feel a bit sorry for him - he doesn't like all the nasty stuff at all does he?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    hoppyuppy wrote: »
    Not to worry, it is you and few hundred other dorks that aren't quite getting it.:)

Sorry - it just doesn't compute!

But it's welcome here with no arguments from me ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scout66 wrote: »
    I guess I like Frankie the most but he's been pretty quite, well at least by the edit and he's cowered a bit too much with the dire duo.

me too

I also like Rylan but he's too over exposed on the show ... too many tasks involve him as a main player so he's becomming a bit irritating
  • Options
    BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,553
    Forum Member
    Spencer and Heidi.

They should have greeted the other hm's when they first arrived.
  • Options
    SatanelSatanel Posts: 11,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tricia.

She shouldn't have been so tame when speaking to Spencer & Heidi after that task. She should have really let rip. :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    diamond1 wrote: »
    me too

I also like Rylan but he's too over exposed on the show ... too many tasks involve him as a main player so he's becomming a bit irritating

But can you state something he has does wrong, specifics like ;)