Options

Are Phil Mitchell and Cain Dingle past it?

Hershal_GreeneHershal_Greene Posts: 759
Forum Member
✭✭
The likes of Vincent Hubarrd and Ross Barton would floor them no problem.

Comments

• Options
    LaineyTLaineyT Posts: 6,392
    Forum Member
    Dont you dare say my Cain is past it :o

Phil Mitchell yes but Cain never :D
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Both of them should do a cross over. Phil can have Cain as his contact oop north :D
  • Options
    xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,273
    Forum Member
    They should team up, and take on the soaps, take them all the males down. :D
  • Options
    Milton JonesMilton Jones Posts: 2,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeCeErJ4IHg

This is going to be Phil when he's 90. Still beating up young pretenders to his throne of King Philth.
  • Options
    soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No I don't think so. Cain reminded me of the fixer Ray Donovan tonight with his "sorting" of the problem

think both have more than proved they are not past it
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    soap-lea wrote: »
    No I don't think so. Cain reminded me of the fixer Ray Donovan tonight with his "sorting" of the problem

think both have more than proved they are not past it

The joke's on Cain

Ross survived :D
  • Options
    GlendarrochGlendarroch Posts: 20,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As a forty year old like Cain, I can assure that I'm not ready to be considered 'past it,' Caib at 40 is a much more interesting character than overgrown teenager Rossand why shouldn't he be as fit? Ross probably spebt the las 10 years playing xbox and drinking buckie:D Jeff Hordley is a marathon runner, so Cain certainly looks fit. I always think that with people like that it's as much about attitude and what they're prepared to do than actual strength. It's not the same as fighting for sport. If someone's really, completely angry they can be terrifying regardless of age (up to a point), size or gender because you don't know how far they'll go
  • Options
    soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The joke's on Cain

Ross survived :D

well yes but I can forgive with it being Ross :D

I was thinking it more in his scenes with debbie about sorting it
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Phil yes, Cain no, Ross floor Cain:D haha as if.
  • Options
    haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's a bit of a stretch to think that Phil with his dodgy ticker could take down a healthy young man like Vincent but as a character he is far from over the hill. I prefer it when Phil is plotting and double dealing. I believe he could out fox Vincent but not out box him.
  • Options
    CollieWobblesCollieWobbles Posts: 27,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cain will never be past it:cool:
  • Options
    Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Come on in this day and age 60 isn't past it, would you mess with Arnie or Sly?

Maybe the Character of Phil a little due to the heart issues, but Cain isn't at all.
  • Options
    Zeus89Zeus89 Posts: 3,102
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cain is only 40-41 years old, maybe in another 10 years. Phil on the other hand is well passed it, that's why he had a heart attack his body can't take it no more. But phil in his prime would destroy cain.
  • Options
    KevinessKeviness Posts: 2,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ross floor Cain? Depends how... ;)

Sorry...
  • Options
    Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Phil and Cain are both back !
  • Options
    owen10owen10 Posts: 127,999
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did you see Phil in last nights episode he only beat up Vincent and he was so out of breath i thought is was going to collapse
  • Options
    Pink_SmurfPink_Smurf Posts: 6,883
    Forum Member
    Cain is fit and looks fit. He is also clever. I do think Ross is a decent adversary though. Michael Parr does martial arts in real life and it shows. Ross the character is also ruthless just like Cain. The feud between them will be interesting.
    Phil versus Vincent just annoys me.
  • Options
    cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member
    Phil yes.

Cain never. Ross is all mouth and no trousers. No discipline. Cain could take him any day. ;-)

Cain was freaking awesome tonight. :cool:
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There is no reason for them to be angry at their age! Address stuff
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The love for Cain on this site is overwhelming!
  • Options
    srhgtssrhgts Posts: 8,939
    Forum Member
    Cain isn't past it but they really do exaggerate how much he's some invincible hard man, very much like Phil. Cain might be able to beat Ross up but with nowhere near such an incredible amount of ease and without receiving a scratch himself. That's just utter rubbish, they've portrayed Ross as being very strong and good at fighting, but somehow magically Cain can easily batter and overpower him practically with his hands tied behind his back. I don't buy it. Even Robert would have put up more of a fight that time Cain beat him up fgs, no way would Ross be weak as a kitten.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    srhgts wrote: »
    Cain isn't past it but they really do exaggerate how much he's some invincible hard man, very much like Phil. Cain might be able to beat Ross up but with nowhere near such an incredible amount of ease and without receiving a scratch himself. That's just utter rubbish, they've portrayed Ross as being very strong and good at fighting, but somehow magically Cain can easily batter and overpower him practically with his hands tied behind his back. I don't buy it. Even Robert would have put up more of a fight that time Cain beat him up fgs, no way would Ross be weak as a kitten.

At last someone who sees it as it is. It's ok for Cain but not Phil because he's a heartthrob? So?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member

True, I agree.
  • Options
    Pink_SmurfPink_Smurf Posts: 6,883
    Forum Member

You do have a point about Ross who has done bare knuckle fighting and is proper muscly. I will be disappointed if Cain gets away with the van on the cliff thing scot free. I love what Ross did with the wedding. No matter how much people tried to stop him he got his own way in the end. I would love it if he locks Cain up somewhere as revenge.
  • Options
    GlendarrochGlendarroch Posts: 20,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At last someone who sees it as it is. It's ok for Cain but not Phil because he's a heartthrob? So?

I agree that it's that Cain wins every fight and knocks peopleout with one punch.

It was your suggestion that someone of 40 is past it (a horrible, judgemental phrase to use for anyone ) that annoyed me. i haven't watched Eastenders for a long time so I can't comment on Phil. I know he is considerably older than Cain, and has had heart problems and alcohol addictions so its not unreasonable to think that physically he wouldn't be able to fight. But I would imagine he can still be very intimidating, although I always thought Grant was more lije Cain - the type who could go really crazy.