benwhobenwho Posts: 489
    Forum Member
    now theres 2 page 127 now
  • Options
    AlbacomAlbacom Posts: 34,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry, I meant 3. You know I did! :D

I can't sleep anyway! I always struggle to go to sleep this time of year. It's the anniversary of my mums death.

I always wish she had the capability of regenerating! I reckon she'd come back a right bitch! She was a big softie so it would do her good to toughen up!
  • Options
    davrosdodebirddavrosdodebird Posts: 8,692
    Forum Member
    3. You forgot Wizzy :)
  • Options
    JohnFlawbodJohnFlawbod Posts: 4,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    See you in Part Smith tomorrow people...ahem, I'm sorry, I'm not at all sure I meant that the way it sounds :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    wizzywick wrote: »
    I can't sleep anyway! I always struggle to go to sleep this time of year. It's the anniversary of my mums death.
    I always wish she had the capability of regenerating! I reckon she'd come a right bitch! She was a big softie so it would do her good to toughen up!

:(:(:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    See you in Part Smith tomorrow people...ahem, I'm sorry, I'm not at all sure I meant that the way it sounds :o

See you in, no on... no...

SMITH COMING TOMORROW! SEE YOU THERE, JOHN!

There. I think that'll do :)
  • Options
    benwhobenwho Posts: 489
    Forum Member
    smith smith smith smith smith
  • Options
    AlbacomAlbacom Posts: 34,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :(:(:(

I don't think the regeneration is forthcoming tonight! I think we're at the "Mickey and Martha is married" stage with Sarah Jane Smith, Jessica Stevenson, Captain Jack, Donna and Wilk and Sylvia and Rose to say cheerio to first! Could be a long drawn out regeneration. Comes complete with Ood!
      Admin Notice: This thread is continued here: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?p=47226164
    This discussion has been closed.