Doctor Who: A Christmas Carol, BBC1 Xmas Day, 6pm.

1222324252628»

Comments

• DoctorQuiDoctorQui Posts: 6,428
    Forum Member
    CD93 wrote: »
    I... I tell you what I saw earlier... there's a woman in the freezer... with a terrific pair of norks!

One for MtW fans...

:D:D:D I could here Hugh Dennis as HRH saying it as I read it!

I love that!

..eh, do you want some!?!
  • MarrooMarroo Posts: 1,433
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CD93 wrote: »
    I... I tell you what I saw earlier... there's a woman in the freezer... with a terrific pair of norks!

One for MtW fans...

Indeed !!! :cool:

lol!!! :D
  • EaglestrikerEaglestriker Posts: 3,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kylie's acting wasn't that bad, I thought, at the time! Had a nice personality but still a bit of Australian temper. She reminded me a bit of Tegan...

...she was terrible, the setting and story didn't help but Kylie was just terrible.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked Kylie and I liked Katherine , Figgght! (kidding)
    no both were fine for the xmas stories , Both this one though tad silly with the fish mind but the first one with the dr sleeping was ace , so was the runaway bride , didnt like the next dr , too sad, sort of like EOT part 1 but too dark with the master and poor Lucy Saxon getting blasted (or was she?)no put me off my xmas cake when the dr got blasted but i still have the master back again as Jon simms mind ax:eek::cool:
  • Grand DizzyGrand Dizzy Posts: 7,369
    Forum Member
    I haven’t been bothered to come on here since Christmas, so here is my review of this episode:

I absolutely loved it! :) Another Moffat classic! :)

The only element I wasn’t keen on was the set of the chamber with the frozen people in it. As well as seeming a bit too fancy to be a real room, it was also too vast, cold and lonely, and didn’t reflect that classic Christmassy spirit that surrounded the rest of the episode.

But that is literally the only thing I didn’t love about this episode! Everything else was amazing. And also it joins Voyage Of The Damned and The Next Doctor as one of three Christmas episodes that feel like proper standalone Christmas episodes that can be watched any Christmas and don’t feel like they’re tied in to the series, or introducing characters, etc.

Well done again, Steven! :) Bravo!

Why no poll for this episode?
  • tingramretrotingramretro Posts: 10,974
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I haven’t been bothered to come on here since Christmas, so here is my review of this episode:

I absolutely loved it! :) Another Moffat classic! :)

The only element I wasn’t keen on was the set of the chamber with the frozen people in it. As well as seeming a bit too fancy to be a real room, it was also too vast, cold and lonely, and didn’t reflect that classic Christmassy spirit that surrounded the rest of the episode.

But that is literally the only thing I didn’t love about this episode! Everything else was amazing. And also it joins Voyage Of The Damned and The Next Doctor as one of three Christmas episodes that feel like proper standalone Christmas episodes that can be watched any Christmas and don’t feel like they’re tied in to the series, or introducing characters, etc.

Well done again, Steven! :) Bravo!

Why no poll for this episode?

There was a second thread on it, which was where the poll ended up.
  • Cameron KMcEwanCameron KMcEwan Posts: 1,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Grand DizzyGrand Dizzy Posts: 7,369
    Forum Member
    DoctorQui wrote: »
    There was a second thread on it, which was where the poll ended up.
    Thanks, guys.