Options

CSI New York ad on Five

ValerianValerian Posts: 2,224
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Does anyone know what the music is that is being played on the ad for the new season. It says on the website it's Unkle's Hold my hand but I checked it out on Youtube and it's a different track.
It sounds quite Chrismassy with lots of bells.
It's driving me crazy :D Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    jasperqmjasperqm Posts: 61
    Forum Member
    Haven't seen ad but very excited about CSi New York returning its my favourite of the CSI's. What date is it returning?
  • Options
    Sem1Sem1 Posts: 4,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    9th January 2010 on Channel 5, I believe:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    Helloooo!

I think the name of the music you're looking for is the soundtrack to Mishima by Phillip Glass, and it's the opening track. If you search you tube, make sure you listen to the opening track, as the tracks are all very similar, but the opening track has all the bells and crashes. It starts and ends very quietly though

It's really beautiful music isn't it!? :)

Enjoy,

Minky x
  • Options
    BarbellaBarbella Posts: 5,417
    Forum Member
    Sem1 wrote: »
    9th January 2010 on Channel 5, I believe:)

Brilliant.

For once, I have actually remembered aCSI series cliff hanger, so I am looking forward to this.
  • Options
    ValerianValerian Posts: 2,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    minkypops wrote: »
    Helloooo!

I think the name of the music you're looking for is the soundtrack to Mishima by Phillip Glass, and it's the opening track. If you search you tube, make sure you listen to the opening track, as the tracks are all very similar, but the opening track has all the bells and crashes. It starts and ends very quietly though

It's really beautiful music isn't it!? :)

Enjoy,

Minky x

Thank you so much for this Minky, I would never have found it.
    It's a very powerful track and I really like it.

:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,367
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Barbella wrote: »
    For once, I have actually remembered aCSI series cliff hanger, so I am looking forward to this.

Oh, you just reminded me. They were all in the bar either celebrating something or toasting someone's memory when ... oh my god, I'd forgotten until now!