Forum Member
✭✭✭✭
I hope no more fast passes surely just top 4 through

Comments

• Options
    threecheesesthreecheeses Posts: 23,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of course it is top 4 voted by public that go through next week, the alternative would not give Tom much of a dilemma :D
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I forgot he only has 1 but you never know with this show
  • Options
    HitstasticHitstastic Posts: 8,634
    Forum Member
    You can never tell how the public are going to vote. The fact Joe has got through to the semi finals could be a real spanner in the works if the naive teenage girl vote remains in tact next week.

I'll just be happy to see Lucy, Stevie and Emmanuel in the final as they're the only acts I've liked throughout the series.

Don't really care who takes the 4th spot. I still reckon Joe will get it though. lolol
  • Options
    gingercodgersgingercodgers Posts: 1,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hitstastic wrote: »
    You can never tell how the public are going to vote. The fact Joe has got through to the semi finals could be a real spanner in the works if the naive teenage girl vote remains in tact next week.l

It's at least 40 years ago since I could have been described as a naive teenage girl but thank you all the same.:)
  • Options
    HitstasticHitstastic Posts: 8,634
    Forum Member
    It's at least 40 years ago since I could have been described as a naive teenage girl but thank you all the same.:)

:p

If Joe is popular enough to win The Voice UK then fair enough. He's just not my idea of "the voice". :cry:
  • Options
    gingercodgersgingercodgers Posts: 1,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hitstastic wrote: »
    :p

If Joe is popular enough to win The Voice UK then fair enough. He's just not my idea of "the voice". :cry:

Don't cry Hits it's only a TV prog.
    To be honest I don't know who will win it. I only voted tonight as it's free this year otherwise I wouldn't have bothered. I wasn't keen on who went through from his group so I suppose that could have something to do with it.