Simpsons tapped out

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 218
    Forum Member
    I have 2000+ eggs to give away if someone is up for direct exchanges - 100 for 100, 50 for 50, etc.
  • heyrehairheyrehair Posts: 655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just accumulated enough XP to complete level 28
    and I got a message saying that's the highest level at present.

Got some XP which starts the level 28 amount rolling again and a pick a box option where you can win 1, 2 or 3 donuts.

Only another 138,000 to go to the next box....
  • BastardBeaverBastardBeaver Posts: 11,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They need to add more characters.

I'd like to see Selma & Patty, Skinners mum, Rod & Todd & The Captain guy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Argh i really really want the duff stadium before this whacking season is over. If people could throw eggs my way I would be so will grateful.
  • Lisa.JLisa.J Posts: 1,919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Argh i really really want the duff stadium before this whacking season is over. If people could throw eggs my way I would be so will grateful.

I've added you & dropped some off just now :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lisa.J wrote: »

Oh my days, I could actually kiss you.

I dropped off the last of my eggs in your Springfield earlier, but when I get more I'll be sure to drop them off again.

thanks again. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lisa.J wrote: »

haha, I tried to write 'THANKS' in eggs in your Springfield but I ran out of space and it all went wrong. :(
  • Lisa.JLisa.J Posts: 1,919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    haha, I tried to write 'THANKS' in eggs in your Springfield but I ran out of space and it all went wrong. :(

Haha oh well it's the thought that counts :D

Thanks, ill visit yours again tomorrow!
  • He4rtHe4rt Posts: 5,379
    Forum Member
    Finally got 12500 snakes and the last prize:D It was hard work and time consuming but i finally got there.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 218
    Forum Member
    Can I put in a request for some eggs? I am so close to the 12500 needed but not sure I'll get there. I'm BTGBB and can repay in eggs if you want. :D
  • ::Adam::::Adam:: Posts: 7,223
    Forum Member
    I adore this game! But struggling on eggs since my neighbours don't want to share! I'm adamclark270 :-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Adam - just added you.

Am still sharing out between everyone on here, so no huge amounts, but every little helps ;)
  • tombigbeetombigbee Posts: 4,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just been on a little egg giving spree to people on this thread :)

Also thanks to anyone who's given me eggs! I can rest now I've got all the prizes which is good because whacking day was in danger of taking over my life! Was lucky I was on the sick for two months so had plenty of time on my hands to visit 100 towns regularly.

Bit disappointed in the whack boxes. My first one gave me one whole donut!
  • LethamLetham Posts: 339
    Forum Member
    The most interesting thing to me about this game is visiting other peoples towns and seeing how they have laid them out, some people just plonk the buildings down anywhere and some (including myself) try to lay them out as if they were real towns.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Letham wrote: »
    The most interesting thing to me about this game is visiting other peoples towns and seeing how they have laid them out, some people just plonk the buildings down anywhere and some (including myself) try to lay them out as if they were real towns.

I agree, am already thinking of demolishing my slums to make some more upmarket areas based on other peoples layouts. :D
  • LethamLetham Posts: 339
    Forum Member
    heyrehair wrote: »
    I agree, am already thinking of demolishing my slums to make some more upmarket areas based on other peoples layouts. :D

The big problem for me right now is that I am on the last few buildings and each cost over $100000 and not only do I not have room for them but to buy new land it will cost between $9000 and $30000 so right now I have to build up so much money that I will probably be saving for the next month or so.

Personally I found it difficult placing buildings like the Muntz house and Cletus farm because I have a very clean, well developed town and they stick out like a sore thumb.

My town is Johleth1986 if any one wants to visit, I have been sharing eggs with the other towns I visit(usually 9 in a 3x3 square.)
  • lamblamlamblamblamlamb Posts: 654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nearing the end of the event and only got the snake a few days ago no way am i gonna get the two last building, not even sure if I will get the willie suit too. Far too hard I am sure I was playing this event from the start.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Woo i managed to get the duff stadium, thanks for all the help guy, especially LisaJ :D

I think i missed a trick... create another account on a different device and then use that to drop eggs in and hatch for more eggs then drop back into my normal springfield! Did anyone else do that? I think that's what I'll do next time.
  • tombigbeetombigbee Posts: 4,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think i missed a trick... create another account on a different device and then use that to drop eggs in and hatch for more eggs then drop back into my normal springfield! Did anyone else do that? I think that's what I'll do next time.

I have no idea why I didn't think of that. Wonder what the next thing will be. Can't think of any major holidays coming up that they could tie in to. My hope is that for summer they open up the shore at the bottom and you can build your own beaches.

Same. I know why people create big patches of the same building crammed next to one another but I don't want to do that because I don't like how it looks.
  • AmbassadorAmbassador Posts: 22,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank God that Whacking Day is all but over....it's been so annoying
  • Tush_91Tush_91 Posts: 176
    Forum Member
    tombigbee wrote: »
    Anyone else's game started crashing before it's loaded? Not had this problem until the latest update.

Yep, i had a problem with this, all i did was uninstall it and install it again, haven't had a problem since.
  • Tush_91Tush_91 Posts: 176
    Forum Member

Some of my buildings are just plonked anywhere at the moment, since whacking day began I've collected loads of premium buildings and I've run out of land to set it up right.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So Whacking day is still running for me- Anyone just a wee bit short of their next unlockable?

If so I'll chuck any spare eggs your way today.
  • AmbassadorAmbassador Posts: 22,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    heyrehair wrote: »
    So Whacking day is still running for me- Anyone just a wee bit short of their next unlockable?

If so I'll chuck any spare eggs your way today.

Yeah, its going on longer as usual!
  • Nolan DeckardNolan Deckard Posts: 889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Extended by a week and going on until the 16th now apparently.