Options

Renee Zellweger eye plastic surgery - Yay or Nay?

2»

Comments

• Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think Renee needed to have anything done. She's always had a quirky look. Not conventionally attractive and that made a change from the usual perfect Barbie doll types.

Once you start it's hard to turn back the clock and you have to keep going back for 'maintenance'.
  • Options
    homer2012homer2012 Posts: 5,216
    Forum Member
    I still would :)
  • Options
    haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another perfectly attracitve person needlessly mutilating themselves for their career. It's always so depressing.

Have to say I agree. She has lost her unique look and character.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have hooded eyes too. In fact my eyes are pretty much the double of hers (the before shot obviously!) I have better eyesight when I physically pull my eyelid up! So I can understand why she would do this, it must get worse as you age. I just hope she doesn't deny it and pretend she just woke up with less eyelid!
  • Options
    wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be fair to her she might have been struggling with the squintiness of her eyes before, they did look a bit raw and slightly watery at times. This might have been less a cosmetic procedure and more on just done on vision grounds?

I don't know, she looks different...but nice. If she's happy with it and really wanted it, then it's not as if they've carved her up, it's very subtle and they've done a nice job.

I'm not a fan of altering yourself for the sake of it but it looks one of the better procedures I think. Good for her.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,272
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wilehelmas wrote: »
    To be fair to her she might have been struggling with the squintiness of her eyes before, they did look a bit raw and slightly watery at times. This might have been less a cosmetic procedure and more on just done on vision grounds?

I don't know, she looks different...but nice. If she's happy with it and really wanted it, then it's not as if they've carved her up, it's very subtle and they've done a nice job.

I'm not a fan of altering yourself for the sake of it but it looks one of the better procedures I think. Good for her.

If she's had her eyes done because she needed them done, fair enough. If she had them done for vanity reasons, then yet again, another female star who's trying to achieve that 'perfect image'.
  • Options
    degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    Her 'look' was always squinty eyes and a scrunched up face.
  • Options
    pollipolli Posts: 2,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looks really nice and it is quite subtle ,but I think her mischievous eyes added to her appeal and they look less mischievous now. Having said that I daresay when amused she'll look more like her old self.
  • Options
    SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As I'm not really familiar with Renee's other film roles, I always think of her as Bridget Jones. If she does make a third Bridget film, she can pile the pounds back on but she won't look like Bridget Jones any more.
  • Options
    Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    Do not understand why all the Hollywood actresses get plastic surgery (with the same useless surgeon by the Looks of things) Think Renee Looks ghastly!!