Comments

• Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deleted
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just want it on record that the vast majority of us are uncomfortable about Harvey's involvement in this tawdry mess.

sorry dd it was just an innocent post on my behalf i should of known what would happen hey :o

anyway moving on hope ur all having a fab bank holiday oh i hear Pety is selling his house for one near his kids and Brighton and one in London near Embolism i quite like the house hes got now but i expect a brand new house like that will go for alot of money,

sorry double post damn mobile
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    Three tv critics all reviewed the PA show negatively in one week, so Hyland was not alone.

Although the show has finished airing, I would imagine they are still filming now. Wonder if they are going to stick with their tested format or try and improve the shows.

I seriously hope that is not going to be Cancer visits to the children he has recently mentioned. He needs to put this to bed, as its certainly not raising awareness and try and inject something else in his shows, but what would that be?

Thats just it :confused: what would that be ? the damning reviews hes receiving on the web in general are very bad, as far as the pugs....didnt he originally get them as some kind of therapeutic diversion for Andrew ?
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually think Peter singing in the Eurovision song contest is a good idea ..

Me too - he must have a whole vast library of unreleased or unknown material - a plethora of tracks that would put shame to the current Eurovision offerings. Surely the phone should ring at CAN towers/barn - he could be the next Scooch!
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Springwatch starts soon, I wonder if we could persuade them to plant a couple of secret cameras in PA's garden and do a live 'Pugwatch' every evening for the next couple of weeks?
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Butterface wrote: »
    Springwatch starts soon, I wonder if we could persuade them to plant a couple of secret cameras in PA's garden and do a live 'Pugwatch' every evening for the next couple of weeks?

Could be a whole new show idea ..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Butterface wrote: »

Absolute genius!

I wonder if Bill Oddie can play guitar?
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Couldn't be any worse than The Hump or Bonnie Tyler!

We should start a twitter campaign.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »

don't forget Jedward they did better than the UK i seem to remember so Petey should do well too,i don't mean to be nasty but the Eurovision songs are all cheesy so Petey would have to write a boppy cheesy song for everyone to sing along to,a twitter campaign would be fun as i willed for Jedward to win on twitter at the time :o:o :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »

I wonder who you contact to nominate a person/group to represent a country in the contest ...and do they have to be a national of that country?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Absolute genius!

I wonder if Bill Oddie can play guitar?

isn't Mr Oddie BirdWatch or are Springwatch and Birdwatch one of the same?!
    i love Birdwatch (im a sad ol woman) but never watched Springwatch but Bill Oddie is Mr cool if anyone can find Petes pugs then Mr Oddie can :D

#FindPetesPugs
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So do I.
    Bring it on because Peteybabes talents merit such an audience.:D
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    sorry dd it was just an innocent post on my behalf i should of known what would happen hey :o

No need to say a word since its all there to be read.;)

Btw are pugs the latest fashion 'must have'?:confused:
    My darling daughter was talking about wanting one. If there's a bandwagon Peteybabes is first in line to jump on it imho.:yawn:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder who you contact to nominate a person/group to represent a country in the contest ...and do they have to be a national of that country?

surely they have to be a national of the Country but ive no idea how someone is nominated
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So do I.
    Bring it on because Peteybabes talents merit such an audience.:D

No need to say a word since its all there to be read.;)

Btw are pugs the latest fashion 'must have'?:confused:
    My darling daughter was talking about wanting one. If there's a bandwagon Peteybabes is first in line to jump on it imho.:yawn:

yes they are the latest fashion item as i said before my neice has just bought one at £1000 so not a cheap dog funnily enough its his first walk today she named him Gary -he suits it :D
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    surely they have to be a national of the Country but ive no idea how someone is nominated

My theory is that they all just keep asking until eventually someone says yes.
    Cut out all the trouble Malta and go straight for the Abomination that is Andre.:D

How really funny would it be if he entered and actually won. There would be endless opportunities to admire his talents.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My theory is that they all just keep asking until eventually someone says yes.
    Cut out all the trouble Malta and go straight for the Abomination that is Andre.:D

How really funny would it be if he entered and actually won. There would be endless opportunities to admire his talents.:D

Minutes of fun ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yes they are the latest fashion item as i said before my neice has just bought one at £1000 so not a cheap dog funnily enough its his first walk today she named him Gary -he suits it :D

And like all latest "trends" they go out as quick as they come in.. I do wish dogs were not an accessory it's not right

Disclaimer I am NOT for 1 minute claiming/suggesting Mr Andre got his dogs for the above reason..I'm making a general observation
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And like all latest "trends" they go out as quick as they come in.. I do wish dogs were not an accessory it's not right

Disclaimer I am NOT for 1 minute claiming/suggesting Mr Andre got his dogs for the above reason..I'm making a general observation

you are quite right Betty i know my neice and im afraid Gary is definitely as "accessory" as far as she's concerned its a good job my sister is there to do the basics for Gary as it was her who sat up all night when he cried the first night,so for me who is desperate for a dog and adores animals as i have 3 much loved cats sorry it annoys me when people don't think about the impact and hard work a animal needs and then give them away or give them back to the owner in the first place and yes im generalising too :mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No anyone can do it, dont have to be a national.

They have to be selected by the national broadcaster or win a national heat type competition. Well the maltese love PA, they made him their cultural ambassador!!!

I wonder if Claire would play the violin in the background :eek:
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Canadian Celine Dion won for Switzerland, so I don't think it's too rigid.
    you are quite right Betty i know my neice and im afraid Gary is definitely as "accessory" as far as she's concerned its a good job my sister is there to do the basics for Gary as it was her who sat up all night when he cried the first night,so for me who is desperate for a dog and adores animals as i have 3 much loved cats sorry it annoys me when people don't think about the impact and hard work a animal needs and then give them away or give them back to the owner in the first place and yes im generalising too :mad:
    Try a clock and a hot water bottle. The ticking simulates the mother's heartbeat. Worked down the years when we got new pups.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From what I understand ..as Peter has no legal parental rights over Harvey ..she was able to legally stop him having him in peters shows..but because they share custody of their two children it is much more complex ..

I do not know what PA's legal rights are pertaining to Harvey since I don't know him... I do know that if he went to court he would be given access to Harvey.

I also believe if KP even threatened to take PA to court to stop him using their children CAN would back down... it wouldn't look good for him... imo she will never do this because the court would insist she removes all of her children from the public eye and she will never do this... just like PA depends on his DOTY image KP depends on her brave mother image... nearly every major interview she does now is about Harvey... this new baby will not be hidden from the press either... the exploitation of their children is just one more example of KP/PA being exactly the same.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No anyone can do it, dont have to be a national.

They have to be selected by the national broadcaster or win a national heat type competition. Well the maltese love PA, they made him their cultural ambassador!!!

I wonder if Claire would play the violin in the background :eek:

The triangle, surely?
  • duvindupainduvindupain Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I comment on this thread every now and again, I would love to once more, I have stuff I want to say about recent convos, but if I mention SHWNBN (She Who Will Not Be Named), it'll get deleted.

Heck, I had a whole thread deleted, even though it was extremely compimentary about her.

Seems I can comment on DOTY til the pugs, oops, I mean, cows, come home though. Nice one.
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Really?
    Haven't the people of Malta suffered enough embarrassmentage at having the orange one as their international ambassador?
    Surely CAN wouldn't risk a "nul points" situation?

Slightly OT, but the OH has just texted me to say that he has played Wembley before the Andre - well, when I say played, I mean ran on the pitch to celebrate his beloved Crystal Palace being promoted :rolleyes: -but it's still closer than PA ever got.:D
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I comment on this thread every now and again, I would love to once more, I have stuff I want to say about recent convos, but if I mention SHWNBN (She Who Will Not Be Named), it'll get deleted.

Heck, I had a whole thread deleted, even though it was extremely compimentary about her.

Seems I can comment on DOTY til the pugs, oops, I mean, cows, come home though. Nice one.

Many of us are in the same boat. Many who post on this thread do not differentiate between the two. However, the mods have spoken, and I would rather not risk this thread going the same way...or a ban. :eek:
This discussion has been closed.