Options

www.petshappyhome.co.uk/

Davetherave70Davetherave70 Posts: 553
Forum Member
✭✭
Just a warning for anyone thinking of ordering a product from http://www.petshappyhome.co.uk/ - DON'T!!

They are not UK based, they are based in China. Any item you pay for, the price that actually comes out of your bank is higher with the only explanation being this is down to 'bank charges'!

And to top it off, when your item arrives in the country you're liable for import duty of £30!!! - never have I had to pay this when ordering an item from the internet.

Nowhere on their website does it state that this is an outfit based in China, and their website address is even .co.uk, so this is a deliberate attempt to mislead the customer.

Disgusted:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Comments

• Options
    JJ75JJ75 Posts: 1,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just a warning for anyone thinking of ordering a product from http://www.petshappyhome.co.uk/ - DON'T!!

They are not UK based, they are based in China. Any item you pay for, the price that actually comes out of your bank is higher with the only explanation being this is down to 'bank charges'!

And to top it off, when your item arrives in the country you're liable for import duty of £30!!! - never have I had to pay this when ordering an item from the internet.

Nowhere on their website does it state that this is an outfit based in China, and their website address is even .co.uk, so this is a deliberate attempt to mislead the customer.

Disgusted:mad::mad::mad::mad:

It does actually in the FAQ's, I would never look in the FAQ's though!! On opening the website it looks like a British company to me. I can understand that you feel ripped off :mad:
  • Options
    GibsonGirlGibsonGirl Posts: 1,307
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had never heard of this site, but will definitely avoid using it. Thanks for the warning.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You're not wrong OP, their telephone number (86)55163519838 is China (86) ... unbelievable.

To be honest I no longer buy from websites I know nothing about, and then only if they take PayPal.

After four card fraud episodes over the years (2 x credit and 2 x debit card), I've learned my lesson!