Options

Hmmmm Heather Mills Macca on GMTV

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 948
Forum Member
✭✭
I have to say, I was with her up UNTIL she pulled out the water works!!!! Anyone hounded as much as she says she is, wouldn't have further exposed themselves to more stalking. The woman as a scrapbook with pictures of all the photographers who stalk her and her daughter...

Too much time on her hands, methinks!:rolleyes:

Comments

• Options
    Bonny1Bonny1 Posts: 8,502
    Forum Member
    She looked like a complete FRUIT and NUT..

god help her daughter, I assume she has full custody?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 458
    Forum Member
    i missed it on gmtv , but vicky derbyshire on radio 5 (radios' version of fiona) is gonna be talking about it in a bit and playing clips.
  • Options
    weedledeedleweedledeedle Posts: 8,669
    Forum Member
    i missed it on gmtv , but vicky derbyshire on radio 5 (radios' version of fiona) is gonna be talking about it in a bit and playing clips.

have a box of Kleenex handy......she cries you know ;) and it's sooooooo sad to hear her tale of woe.......

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    WoowookidWoowookid Posts: 7,367
    Forum Member
    BonnyBute wrote: »
    She looked like a complete FRUIT and NUT..

god help her daughter, I assume she has full custody?

No, as the divorce isn't final yet, she and Macca share custody.

I doubt if any judge worth their salt would give her full custody anyway - the woman is demented.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Thanks for the notice about 5Live.

I missed it too but I have been reading about the TV interview on another forum.
    Trust me to miss it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If the press are so hard on her, why does she continue to put herself in the public eye (ie by going on GMTV?)

Will someone put it up on youtube? I could do with a laugh. :D (Mind you, youtube has been banned in our office....:mad: )
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 948
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Woowookid wrote: »
    No, as the divorce isn't final yet, she and Macca share custody.

I doubt if any judge worth their salt would give her full custody anyway - the woman is demented.

...but she has 300 loyal friends, who are all biting their tongues because they have been gagged by "a certain other side's aide"......she is sooooooooo deluded..

If all her friends have been gagged, why do I sometimes read in the papers, that a "close friend of Heather's thinks this and states that....:mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,078
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I found her ranting uncomfortable viewing. in amongst all the tripe she did have some valid points, but she did herself no favours but the performance she pulled there.

I find it hard to feel sympathy for her.
  • Options
    gkmaccagkmacca Posts: 9,386
    Forum Member
    It's a bit odd that anyone, off the top of their head, can say exactly how many friends they have. Who counts them? And certain lies she's told have been proven to be lies - researched and ratified - so why is she STILL allowed to come on and shout loudly that she's never, ever, lied and it's all media persecution?
  • Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,649
    Forum Member
    You have to laugh at her complaining about the media to the media and expecting them to sympathize. Duh! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The slight of hand is in conflating a criticism of the tabloids' behaviour in general with the tabloids' behaviour towards her - people nod at the first bit and say, 'She's got a point'. Anyone, no matter how bad or culpable they are, could criticise the media - it doesn't mean THEY deserve sympathy.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I bet her £50m settlement (if thats what it comes out at) will do something to ease her pain.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    heathers gonna be on 5live in 10 mins.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I bet her lawyers feel like taking a gagging order out on HER! She's undermining their case.
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good grief. Proof if proof was needed that she is a complete fruit loop.

Her lawyers need to tape her gob shut - and fast.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looks to me not far off or probably actually in the middle of a complete nervous breakdown.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    On the radio, within the first 20 seconds of her interview, she'd claimed she'd worked with Scotland Yard!' I wonder if she can ever get through one sentence without exaggerating, fantasising or just plain lying?:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    omg at the radio interview, her voice is getting higher and higher and shes really going off on one.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did Heather mention anything about being a prostitute? That seems to have been conveniently swept under the carpet. She doesn't seem to be able to stop handing herself out for as much money as possible, does she? lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't believe she ever really loved Paul. I think she was in it for the money and she preyed on a vulnerable man after he'd lost the real love of his life. She's a despicable low life.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was very uncomfortable during that interview... :o
  • Options
    ILoveMyDogILoveMyDog Posts: 26,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's on This Morning at 11.45am
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I will watch something else :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she is doing the rounds isnt she? why doesnt she just give it up and go away and lead a quiet life? she will never get the sympathy she is after.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    One interview...maybe one could believe she's just 'troubled'. But then a radio interview, and at 11:45 another live TV interview on This Morning...well, that's a pretty long and carefully organised emotional outburst. What on earth does she think she's up to? It's crazy.