Options

Man jailed over baby P death, attacked in prison !

124»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hate violence, but this man is clearly a beast, to do what he did, this is when I think capital punishment should be brought in :(
  • Options
    *Scooby**Scooby* Posts: 1,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pickwick wrote: »
    As long as you know you're getting moral satisfaction from a criminal carrying out your revenge fantasies on another criminal, and you're not on any kind of moral high ground :)
    Alright leftie. Calm down :)
  • Options
    *Scooby**Scooby* Posts: 1,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aneechik wrote: »
    Can't really expend any sympathy, but certainly not mentally ill enough to be glad about it either.
    Maybe thats because you don't have ANY mentality.
  • Options
    AneechikAneechik Posts: 20,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *Scooby* wrote: »
    Maybe thats because you don't have ANY mentality.

Fourteen is such a difficult age.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,373
    Forum Member
    Cue all the posts that say 'people shouldnt dish out their own justice! that's what he went to trial for!! Damn the mob rule!'
  • Options
    Havelock VetinariHavelock Vetinari Posts: 13,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can you feel less than zero sympathy? This so made my day when I read its. Just shame he was kicked half-to-death. Maybe next time he will.
    There WILL be a next time 12 years is a very long time to try and hide in prison with the record he has, and some of the truly hard nut prisoners couldn't care less if they got a couple of years tacked on for giving this piece of scum what he truly deserves.
  • Options
    pickwickpickwick Posts: 25,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You have to be mentality ill to care what happens to him. See two can play that game.
    I don't give a shit what happens to him. I just won't celebrate a vile thug being beaten up by another vile thug.
    there's "criminals" then there's baby rapist's/murderer's.
    And what if the guy doing the beating is a baby murderer too?
    And frankly, if you really thought about thoings a bit more deeply, you'd realise this man (and I use the term loosely) is a far bigger moral coward by picking on a defenceless kid.
    Nobody said he wasn't. But just because he's a huge coward doesn't mean other people aren't cowards too.
    jenilou88 wrote: »
    Sink to his level?

I for one find it insulting that you think some members here have sunk to the level of a guy who abuses/rapes toddlers simply because they don't exactly sympathise with said guy when he's attacked by a fellow prisoner.
    "Towards" his level, I said, not "to".

And I don't see anyone sympathising.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The guy who attacked this scumbag should get a year off of his sentence.

Well done pal we are all with you.

And let's hope this will encourage other prisoner's to also attack Mr scumbag in the future. :)

This monster should suffer violence everyday of his sentence.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jabegy wrote: »
    What is everyone's opinion about this. I personally think it's a shame the bastard wasn't hurt more severely ! And I hope they send them both back to the same wing, so he'll know what it is to live in fear.

sorry, forgot to add link

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/west_yorkshire/8409492.stm
    Shame. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From what the papers say [if they're right], it appears this fella hit Barker from behind, as he'd have seen him coming if he approached him from his front. This might also explain why Barker fell to the ground for after being hit with a lot of force from whatever he was hit with.
  • Options
    RubusRooRubusRoo Posts: 10,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    piper wrote: »
    Violence by proxy?

Yes, he raped a two year old child.

It is a pity the guards intervened.
  • Options
    Flamethrower100Flamethrower100 Posts: 14,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He beat a child to death didn't he, and raped him.

I'm not surprised he's getting beaten up. Hopefully someone will kick him so hard in the nuts that he has to have them removed.