Explosion at Boston Marathon

Comments

• Early BirdEarly Bird Posts: 2,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    what I find strange is that both lads didn't even try to conceal their faces.......

the IRA concealed their faces, the taliban cover their faces, very odd........
    I don't believe this is a religious bombing either.........

This reminds me of the nutter that did the Nail bombings in London, what was his name? (he planted his bombs outside 'gay' friendly pubs.
  • jzeejzee Posts: 25,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    woudn't give the uncle too much credibility. he hasn't seen the boys since 2005. he doesn't really know them. CNN paid ruslan to do this interview.
    I really don't think he needs the money, he's a lawyer with a decent house. I don't think the 2005 date was accurate, which was stated in the heat of the first interview on his doorstep, he has clearly seen them more recently than that and has a great deal of affection for the younger brother, I really think people should watch it. He became aware of a change in both the elder brother & the mother a few years ago when they began wearing Islamic dress, he states he found out that the elder brother had come under the influence of an Armenian convert.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Early Bird wrote: »
    what I find strange is that both lads didn't even try to conceal their faces.......

This reminds me of the nutter that did the Nail bombings in London, what was his name? (he planted his bombs outside 'gay' friendly pubs.

Copeland?
  • Ethel_FredEthel_Fred Posts: 34,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    David Copeland
  • lemoncurdlemoncurd Posts: 57,778
    Forum Member
    Ethel_Fred wrote: »
    David Copeland

I thought he was a composer?
  • Early BirdEarly Bird Posts: 2,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, that is the guy.........
  • thomas painthomas pain Posts: 2,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jzee wrote: »
    I really don't think he needs the money, he's a lawyer with a decent house. I don't think the 2005 date was accurate, which was stated in the heat of the first interview on his doorstep, he has clearly seen them more recently than that and has a great deal of affection for the younger brother, I really think people should watch it. He became aware of a change in both the elder brother & the mother a few years ago when they began wearing Islamic dress, he states he found out that the elder brother had come under the influence of an Armenian convert.

watched it yesterday. he contradicts himself. he's unreliable.
  • bollywoodbollywood Posts: 67,769
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It was mostly the younger brother, and he may not have estimated how good the security cameras were.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    watched it yesterday. he contradicts himself. he's unreliable.
    Would you like to say in what way, and where the evidence is he was paid:rolleyes:?
  • Ethel_FredEthel_Fred Posts: 34,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Currently the narrative fits the Angry Young Man profile than Jihadist - but only because it happened in the US. If it had happened in the civilised world then the assumption would be Jihadist linked.

It could be of course that it was an Angry Young Man Jihadist - someone who was an Angry Young Man and channelled it through Jihadism rather than just turning up to school one day with several guns and a lot of ammo.
  • slick1twoslick1two Posts: 2,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gilbertoo wrote: »
    The long post was off-topic and a straw-man argument, too.

CTists offer plenty of silly conjecture and nudge-nudge-wink-winks, which is what you're doing. It's all rather silly. Just let the authorities get on and do their jobs. Unless you have anything concrete regarding the Boston bombings,, it's all just silly conjecture and nudge-nudge-wink-wink.

Who is stopping them? I hardly think people discussing the bombing in a DISCUSSION forum will prevent the authorities from doing their job. :rolleyes:

Also how is it conjecture? By givign some context on how authories have known to lie
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Would you like to say in what way, and where the evidence is he was paid:rolleyes:?

he says that the last time he saw them was in 2005. and that the bombings have nothing to do with islam.

then the following day he makes a uturn and talks about how he saw the two boys grow up .. he loved them "like his own kids" .. and links the bombing with islam.

his father, mother, aunt, friends are in disbelief . they believe the brothers were setup .. the uncle however thinks he knows it all.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The long post was off-topic and a straw-man argument, too.

CTists offer plenty of silly conjecture and nudge-nudge-wink-winks, which is what you're doing. It's all rather silly. Just let the authorities get on and do their jobs. Unless you have anything concrete regarding the Boston bombings,, it's all just silly conjecture and nudge-nudge-wink-wink.

Who is stopping them? I hardly think people discussing the bombing in a DISCUSSION forum will prevent the authorities from doing their job. :rolleyes:

Also how is it conjecture? By giving some context on how authorities have known to lie and in the De Menezes case, cover things up. I think you will find that based on what we are discussing is perfectly relevant.
  • egghead1egghead1 Posts: 4,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    slick1two wrote: »

Also how is it conjecture? By givign some context on how authories have known to lie

The link you gave was to a loon "Big Brother is watching " type website hardly reliable. Do you have any evidence any authority has ever claimed X carried out an attack knowing full well it was Y?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You do know that social/entertainment websites did affect their work, right?

You're a CTist but for some reason, you won't admit it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he says that the last time he saw them was in 2005
    I've already addressed that, that was in the original heated interview in his garden, he doesn't state 2005 in this interview, it was just a mistake.
    and that the bombings have nothing to do with islam.
    Nothing to with his interpretation of Islam is what he says.
    his father, mother, aunt, friends are in disbelief . they believe the brothers were setup .. the uncle however thinks he knows it all.
    He says during the interview he doesn't think the children were being brought up properly, we already know that arguments and screaming were often heard from the Tsarneav household, we know the parents are now divorced. We know the mother at some point started wearing Islamic clothing, and that she shoplifted $1600 of clothing from a department store, in her own interview she sounds unstable. I have more confidence in what the uncle says rather than either of the parents.
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder what people would be saying if Colombine had happened today and Harris and Klebold had succeeded in blowing up the school as planned?

Would people still claim something "doesn't sit right" about that?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    egghead1 wrote: »
    The link you gave was to a loon "Big Brother is watching " type website hardly reliable. Do you have any evidence any authority has ever claimed X carried out an attack knowing full well it was Y?

What link are you referring to?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You do know that social/entertainment websites did affect their work, right?

You're a CTist but for some reason, you won't admit it.

Haha you know what. Seems you are pretty paranoid. CT all around you everywhere you look? :eek:

Theres a CT.....oooh wait, there is one, hmmmmm arrghhh!!! another CT.....wait wait, hope he's not behind me or under my bed!!! STOP!! CT!!!! ARRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:p
  • Pisces CloudPisces Cloud Posts: 30,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ethel_Fred wrote: »
    Currently the narrative fits the Angry Young Man profile than Jihadist - but only because it happened in the US. If it had happened in the civilised world then the assumption would be Jihadist linked.

It could be of course that it was an Angry Young Man Jihadist - someone who was an Angry Young Man and channelled it through Jihadism rather than just turning up to school one day with several guns and a lot of ammo.

I believe that too.
  • egghead1egghead1 Posts: 4,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What link are you referring to?

This http://www.rinf.com/news/aug-05/67.html
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    egghead1 wrote: »

I don't know I just searched google and clicked this link. But the Menezes cover up is pretty well documented anyways.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've already addressed that, that was in the original heated interview in his garden, he doesn't state 2005 in this interview, it was just a mistake.

in the first interview he states 2006 .. then corrects himself and says december 2005.

in the cnn interview he maintains that he hasn't seen them since 2005 but he seems to know a lot about the brothers, even though he hasn't seen them for nearly a decade.
    Nothing to with his interpretation of Islam is what he says.

perhaps.
  • Kolin KlingonKolin Klingon Posts: 4,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How silly of the Mayor of Boston to say that they may never be able to question Dzhokhar Tsarnaev as he was shot in the throat.

Never heard of a pen and paper? How much are these officials paid for their stupidity? :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha you know what. Seems you are pretty paranoid. CT all around you everywhere you look? :eek:

Theres a CT.....oooh wait, there is one, hmmmmm arrghhh!!! another CT.....wait wait, hope he's not behind me or under my bed!!! STOP!! CT!!!! ARRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:p

But you are though. A pretty poor one, too. At least have the courage of your convictions. It's rather ironic that you, a CTist, is calling someone else paranoid....especially since your recent sources has a section on the NWO!
This discussion has been closed.