Continuum renewed for a 4th season

Comments

• BesterBester Posts: 9,698
    Forum Member
    Thank f@&k for that :)
  • GibraltarianGibraltarian Posts: 122
    Forum Member
    Great news. The fourth and final season will only have six episodes, but it is excellent news that the makers of the series have decided to reward the fans by closing all stories and giving the series a proper ending. With it being 6 episodes only, no doubt the 4th season will have a tighter, fast paced action paced story line. Hopefully Keira will get back? Will all be well if and when she returns? And I wonder if we will find out more about her husband, whom if I recall it had been hinted was not all that he seemed.
  • Flash525Flash525 Posts: 8,862
    Forum Member
    Great news. The fourth and final season will only have six episodes, but it is excellent news that the makers of the series have decided to reward the fans by closing all stories and giving the series a proper ending. With it being 6 episodes only, no doubt the 4th season will have a tighter, fast paced action paced story line. Hopefully Keira will get back? Will all be well if and when she returns? And I wonder if we will find out more about her husband, whom if I recall it had been hinted was not all that he seemed.
    There can be an ending worthy of conclusion, but a proper ending? Hell no. There's no way they can wrap everything up (properly) in six episodes. Too much has gone on with the timeline (and it changing) for there to be answeres for everything.

Still, it is good that we're getting a final show, few shows headed for cancellation get this opportunity to wrap things up, so I'm glad that Continuum is.
  • StressMonkeyStressMonkey Posts: 13,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As long as it isn't just a big red reset button!!

I've enjoyed Continuum and would have hated it to end at the final of season 3. I don't think it could have gone much further without becoming so convoluted it twisted itself in knots so another 6 episodes sounds good.
  • SattregaSattrega Posts: 85,046
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At last! The not knowing was doing my head in.

Only 6 episodes but at least it's been given the chance to wrap things up.
  • CorwinCorwin Posts: 16,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good news hopefully they can finish things off in a satisfactory way.

I'm guessing we'll get 4 episodes dealing with what happened at the end of season 3 and then the final two eps dealing with Cameron trying to return to her own time (and possibly failing).