Graceland (US Pace)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 176
    Forum Member
    I cant wait for the next episode! I really dont trust that guy thats claiming he can help Charlie! He seems dodgy to me!
  • natalie77natalie77 Posts: 2,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I cant wait for the next episode! I really dont trust that guy thats claiming he can help Charlie! He seems dodgy to me!
    the creator Jeff Eastin has confirmed that that guy is in fact Jangles so yep hes 100% dodgy!!!
    Forum Member
    Wow cant wait for the next episode now!
  • DarthFaderDarthFader Posts: 3,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any rumours of a UK broadcaster?
  • Alan51Alan51 Posts: 3,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It starts on Universal this month, saw an advert for it last night. I have seen the first 3 episodes and reccommend it
  • xander63xander63 Posts: 669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DarthFader wrote: »
    Any rumours of a UK broadcaster?

Universal Channel Acquires UK Rights To USA Network’s ‘Graceland’

http://www.tvwise.co.uk/2013/09/universal-channel-acquires-uk-rights-to-usa-networks-graceland/

Watching at US pace, and I must say it's pretty good imo!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh yay that's good to see it get a UK airing I will definitely be rewatching it again lets hope the fact that it's been sent out to international tv channels means it'll get a second season:D
  • wildphantom!wildphantom! Posts: 561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    natalie77 wrote: »
    Oh yay that's good to see it get a UK airing I will definitely be rewatching it again lets hope the fact that it's been sent out to international tv channels means it'll get a second season:D

Starts Monday September 30th at 10pm.

I think this will be the first shows I've watched on Universal along with Bates Motel.
  • DarthFaderDarthFader Posts: 3,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alan51 wrote: »
    It starts on Universal this month, saw an advert for it last night. I have seen the first 3 episodes and reccommend it
    xander63 wrote: »
    Universal Channel Acquires UK Rights To USA Network’s ‘Graceland’

http://www.tvwise.co.uk/2013/09/universal-channel-acquires-uk-rights-to-usa-networks-graceland/

Watching at US pace, and I must say it's pretty good imo!
    Starts Monday September 30th at 10pm.

I think this will be the first shows I've watched on Universal along with Bates Motel.

Forum Member
    I dont even know if I have that channel but if I do i'll be watching again :D So glad its getting aired in the UK!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just watched this weeks epsiode & it's been set up perfectly for the season finale next week which I really hope isn't the last ever epsiode it so deserves a second season :)
  • hayleys2915hayleys2915 Posts: 994
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just watched this weeks epsiode & it's been set up perfectly for the season finale next week which I really hope isn't the last ever epsiode it so deserves a second season :)

Jeff Eastin said on twitter the outlooks good so fingers crossed. I wonder who has the tape.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jeff Eastin said on twitter the outlooks good so fingers crossed. I wonder who has the tape.

Well that's good to hear :D yeah I wanna know who's got it too I watched the promo for next weeks episode & it looks like it's gonna be a shocking finale :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 383
    Forum Member
    Graceland- what a great show! Good writing, acting and so much eye candy = winning combo.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just watched episode 11 with the season finale next week, this has turned out to be a great show.

Has surprised me how good this show is, along with The Bridge US.

How we get a 2nd Season?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 383
    Forum Member
    Graceland just keeps getting better, last night was epic. I'm team Briggs all they way!!!
  • jaimeswjaimesw Posts: 1,608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Every season get a new favourite show... This is this seasons
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well that's good to hear :D yeah I wanna know who's got it too I watched the promo for next weeks episode & it looks like it's gonna be a shocking finale :eek:

Yeah, poor Charlie.
    Forum Member
    I cant wait until the next episode! Fingers crossed for season 2! Its too good to end now
  • shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Graceland just keeps getting better, last night was epic. I'm team Briggs all they way!!!

Team Mike (and Paige! :D)

So happy it's going to be shown over here, and glad to hear it's looking good for a second season. I need more Aaron Tveit on my screen :p
  • tq21tq21 Posts: 1,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yay :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tq21 wrote: »

Thanks for the heads up, cracking show and well deserved I must say.

Finale this Thursday, can't wait!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brilliant new it's got a second season :D:D:D I can't wait for the finale episode this week lets hope it's not too big of a cliffhanger ending :eek:
  • shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yay for a second season! I thought it would, USA have seem right behind it from the start.