Options

Haven Season 4 US Pace **No Spoilers**

With season 4 starting this Friday ( The 13th!) below is a recap of how season 3 ended and a trailer for season 4.

Season 3 Finale Recap:
The day came, the barn had arrived. But Haven still had some surprises left. Some things came to a head, answers were given and new questions arose. The departure didn't go as planned and the Hunter storm showed no signs of letting up until Haven was wiped from the face of the earth.
Season 3 Finale, Last 5 minutes.
Thanks For All The Memories: Stephen King References.

And now... Season 4

Season 4 comprises of 13 episodes, starting Friday the 13th and will be widely available by mischievous means straight after.
New Character: William - Played by Colin Ferguson, better known as Jack Carter in SYFY's Eureka.

Season 4 of Haven picks up six months after the devastating season three finale when the town was pummeled by a violent meteor storm, that saw Audrey (Emily Rose) and Duke (Eric Balfour) vanish into thin air, and an injured Nathan (Lucas Bryant) left marooned in Haven. Joining the cast is Colin Ferguson (Eureka) as William, a handsome stranger with a secret agenda.

Season 4 Teaser
Season 4 Proper SYFY HD Trailer

The rules for this thread are:
* Discuss at American pace, once the episode is airing/has aired then discuss freely no need for spoiler tags.
* If discussing previews for the following episode then make sure all conversation no matter how trivial is correctly posted withing spoiler tags.
* If you have a theory/speculation that is freely allowed, again, no need for spoiler tags (this one is mentioned as others seem to have issues with speculation for some unknown reason)

For any new users to DS to apply spoiler tags you can either add the code [.spoilers] [./spoilers] with your comments between the code, just remove the full stops I have added to make the code visable or if in full edit view click the faded 'S' just above the smilies.

Twitter Links for Season 4

Darside Seekers Paranormal Investigators
@DarksideSeekers

Dave Teagues
@DaveHaven

Vince Teagues
@VinceHaven

Haven Official
#DiscoverHaven

Comments

• Options
    007Fusion007Fusion Posts: 3,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm looking forward to it coming back. But it should have started in the summer!
  • Options
    SattregaSattrega Posts: 85,046
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I rewatched the season 3 finale last night, a cracking episode and cliffhanger. Looking forward to season 4.
    Really pleased to see Colin Ferguson join the cast, I was a big fan of Eureka.

I hadn't seen the season 4 trailer before - Lexi DeWitt?!! :eek:
  • Options
    2FS2FS Posts: 8,679
    Forum Member
    Seems like an age since it was last on, needed that 5 min recap to refresh my memory!

Thanks for all the info :)
  • Options
    Pisces CloudPisces Cloud Posts: 30,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looking forward to this too.
  • Options
    Jennifer JayneJennifer Jayne Posts: 9,022
    Forum Member
    2FS wrote: »
    Seems like an age since it was last on, needed that 5 min recap to refresh my memory!

Thanks for all the info :)

I was starting to beleive they had put it on hiatus. So glad it is back as well.
  • Options
    natalie77natalie77 Posts: 2,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do we know when the new season will be shown on Syfy UK yet? If its not too long I'll probably wait to watch it but if it's weeks/months I will watch us pace!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 47
    Forum Member
    So looking forward to season 4. Haven is my favourite show on TV right now.

Be a while until I see it though. I'm waiting until the Xmas holidays to watch it so I have the whole season to watch.
  • Options
    charlie-chancharlie-chan Posts: 178
    Forum Member
    I love Haven! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    natalie77 wrote: »
    Do we know when the new season will be shown on Syfy UK yet? If its not too long I'll probably wait to watch it but if it's weeks/months I will watch us pace!!

It will air on SYFY UK at 9pm on Thursday the 26th of September, so not too long to wait. :)
    So looking forward to season 4. Haven is my favourite show on TV right now.

Be a while until I see it though. I'm waiting until the Xmas holidays to watch it so I have the whole season to watch.

See you in December. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 47
    Forum Member
    Haha thanks! I'm trying to avoid spoilers but it's so tempting to find out what happens!!

Don't know if this is spoiler-y but:
    I'm dying to meet Duke's brother! And all the other new characters this series
  • Options
    zwixxxzwixxx Posts: 10,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just seen ep 401 and .. DON'T WATCH THE BIT AFTER THE CREDITS. DON'T DO IT, JUST DON'T.

If someone tells you "oh go on, what harm can it do", punch them in the face :mad: (allegedly, violence is bad, maybe just poke them in the ribs a bit.).

They do the Dr Who thing of previewing the WHOLE season and possibly give away the very ending of the show. I'm hoping they haven't done thing and/or my crappy memory kicks in so I can forget all I've just seen but just in case AVOID the bit after the credits

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. !!!!!!!!!

btw: yes I know I only have myself to blame, I am a fool.... darn it. :o
  • Options
    fenlanderfenlander Posts: 2,199
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Duke's brother was the Ice Truck Killer in Dexter. The sheriff from Eureka is there too. And I really thought that was Claudia (Eureka and Warehouse 13) in a lipstick disguise for a moment, but while the body language and gestures were right, the face wasn't....quite. Nice to know old friends are still in a job.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Enjoyed the first episode. Also, has the guy who was at the bar with Audrey been in the series before? My memory's a bit hazy.
  • Options
    SchmiznurfSchmiznurf Posts: 4,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Enjoyed the first episode. Also, has the guy who was at the bar with Audrey been in the series before? My memory's a bit hazy.

No he hasn't.
  • Options
    SandgrownunSandgrownun Posts: 5,024
    Forum Member
    That was a good start to the series. I'm intrigued as to who William is, maybe one of Guard I suppose or maybe the Barn's replacement for Agent Howard? I have to admit though that I still find Nathan a little annoying.
    No, but he's Sheriff Carter in Eureka - might be where you've seen him before.
  • Options
    BeethovensPianoBeethovensPiano Posts: 11,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ive heard there is a short comic book out. any seen it for download?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Schmiznurf wrote: »
    No he hasn't.
    That was a good start to the series. I'm intrigued as to who William is, maybe one of Guard I suppose or maybe the Barn's replacement for Agent Howard? I have to admit though that I still find Nathan a little annoying.

No, but he's Sheriff Carter in Eureka - might be where you've seen him before.

OK, thanks. It also crossed my mind that he was a new character who might be replacing Howard and so will try to coax her back to Haven. Also, I wonder if they are going to run with her new persona all through the series with her memory being wiped like her previous visits.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another enjoyable episode. Also, I noticed that the Ice Truck Killer seems to have landed in Haven, running Duke's bar whilst he was away. :eek: :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    After the end of that episode I hope we get Audrey back in haven next week, on a side note, you have to love her look as a bartender :).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So, Audrey's still in the barn. I wonder if the guy with her is real or in her imagination too.
  • Options
    TWSTWS Posts: 9,307
    Forum Member
    *marv* wrote: »
    After the end of that episode I hope we get Audrey back in haven next week, on a side note, you have to love her look as a bartender :).

I hope so too, I miss her interaction with Duke especially, cant see her full memory returning or her feelings for Nathan that quickly.

Am liking the new girl too which quite surprised me, not a Jordan fan though.

Always loved the guy from Eureka so hopefully he will be appearing outside the barn too
  • Options
    Forum Member
    TWS wrote: »
    I hope so too, I miss her interaction with Duke especially, cant see her full memory returning or her feelings for Nathan that quickly.

Am liking the new girl too which quite surprised me, not a Jordan fan though.

Always loved the guy from Eureka so hopefully he will be appearing outside the barn too

Think I agree with everything you said, i can see Audrey coming back soon but not getting her memory until the last 3 episodes when i imagine it will lead into the season cliffhanger

the new girl is quite easy on the eyes for myself and i do like her interactions and personality as well which is a bonus :). And i have to agree Jordan gets on my nerves every time she is on screen and wish they would get rid of her but i doubt that'll happen this early on.

And the guy playing William has to be one of my favourite Category B Sci-Fi actors at the moment always players the humour just right and has a good timing especially with his subtle body movements.

As to the episode the idea of a pool of blood being threating and apparently sentient was a bit laughable but somehow they seemed to pull it off, although they sort of gave away the climax early on with the constant mentioning of Duke's trouble.
  • Options
    threecheesesthreecheeses Posts: 23,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bit random and probably been mentioned before but it's always bugged me that Nathan is allowed to drive.

I was kinda hoping Audrey was faking she thought she was Lexi (for Nathan's sake) but at the end it showed a clip for next week as if she really doesn't remember :(
  • Options
    TWSTWS Posts: 9,307
    Forum Member
    Bit random and probably been mentioned before but it's always bugged me that Nathan is allowed to drive.

I was kinda hoping Audrey was faking she thought she was Lexi (for Nathan's sake) but at the end it showed a clip for next week as if she really doesn't remember :(

Why wouldn't Nathan be allowed to drive
  • Options
    threecheesesthreecheeses Posts: 23,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TWS wrote: »
    Why wouldn't Nathan be allowed to drive

He can't feel the pedals, the clutch, the gear stick, be dangerous!
    Must always be looking down :)