Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They killed Muslim women?
  • Options
    welwynrosewelwynrose Posts: 33,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

We'll they're killing Muslim men if they're the wrong sort of Muslim so why not women &'children as well
  • Options
    jzeejzee Posts: 25,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sunni Muslims yes, including pregnant women.
  • Options
    bluebladeblueblade Posts: 88,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There seems to be no depths to which these vile excuses for human beings will not sink.
  • Options
    franciefrancie Posts: 31,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vile.

A link in that article took me to this http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-releases-abhorrent-sex-slaves-pamphlet-with-27-tips-for-militants-on-taking-punishing-and-raping-female-captives-9915913.html?origin=internalSearch "The Isis militant group has released what appears to be an “abhorrent” pamphlet providing its followers with guidelines on how to capture, keep and sexually abuse female slaves."

Words fail me.
  • Options
    Slarti BartfastSlarti Bartfast Posts: 6,607
    Forum Member
    francie wrote: »
    Vile.

A link in that article took me to this http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-releases-abhorrent-sex-slaves-pamphlet-with-27-tips-for-militants-on-taking-punishing-and-raping-female-captives-9915913.html?origin=internalSearch "The Isis militant group has released what appears to be an “abhorrent” pamphlet providing its followers with guidelines on how to capture, keep and sexually abuse female slaves."

Words fail me.

Saw that in the paper the other day. One of the questions was "Is it permissible to have sex with a female slave who has not reached puberty?" The answer was, basically, go for it. :( >:(
  • Options
    phylo_roadkingphylo_roadking Posts: 21,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And what will happen when these fine specimens of humanity return to wherever they came from - the UK, Australia etc.? A few years in a UK or Oz jail, five star accomodation compared to jail in the Middle East...

Perhaps we should consider returning them en masse to Iraq and let the locals deal with them under the sort of rules IS have made for others ;-)

They can't have much to complain about in that...:D The rules they've made for their adopted emirate. Not get the chance to scuttle back here.

EDIT: just checked....

Iraq retains the death penalty for - murder; endangering national security; distributing drugs; rape; attacks on transport convoys; financing and execution of terrorism

Hmmm....yes, they'd be well...."punished"....by sending them back to Iraq instead of in effect harbouring them here.
  • Options
    GeneralissimoGeneralissimo Posts: 6,289
    Forum Member
    Saw that in the paper the other day. One of the questions was "Is it permissible to have sex with a female slave who has not reached puberty?" The answer was, basically, go for it. :( >:(

They would argue that they are only following Muhammad's example.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They're flaming crazy! Absolutely crazy. They really are not right in the head. Bloody lunatics.
  • Options
    MAWMAW Posts: 38,777
    Forum Member
    Regrettably they're not very original. The LRA, Joseph Kony's lot, have done this too. They used to impale the women up their anuses, and leave them to die. There's not a lot to choose between LRA and ISIS. Child soldiers, religion, it's a bad mix.
  • Options
    Under SoulUnder Soul Posts: 2,989
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's horrible but not exactly surprising knowing who we are dealing with. The very sad thing is the large number of women (albeit not as many as men) who join ISIS and support this behind their burkas. I read an article about how women staff these brothels and also report on other women who aren't acting "Islamic enough".

Maybe one day the violence will be over but the observers and rape victims who survive will have horrid lives that no amount of counselling can cure.
  • Options
    bozzimacoobozzimacoo Posts: 1,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They're beyond evil!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,486
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I said this in the thread about the 140 kids that got killed yesterday.

They were Muslims also. Yet the killers are also Muslims.

Which kind of points to something that many Muslims have banged on about since 9/11 when all Muslims bandied under the banner of 'evil/fanatical/barbaric etc'.....that your ordinary Muslim has absolutely NOTHING to do with the likes of AL-Q/IS/Taliban etc and they are actually the biggest victims at the hands of these killers.
  • Options
    John_HuxleyJohn_Huxley Posts: 2,140
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Which kind of points to something that many Muslims have banged on about since 9/11 when all Muslims bandied under the banner of 'evil/fanatical/barbaric etc'.....that your ordinary Muslim has absolutely NOTHING to do with the likes of AL-Q/IS/Taliban etc and they are actually the biggest victims at the hands of these killers.
    Muslims killing each other isn't really a good argument to disprove some vague assumption of muslims being 'bandied as generally evil'.

It would be nice if people stop saying stupid stuff like 'ordinary muslim', if your against stereotyping or generalizing, i fail to see how it becomes acceptable to do it in another way, apparently its wrong to generalize people are bad but its ok to generalize people are good.

Muslims are the biggest losers of their religion, but then again, people being brainwashed into ridiculous beliefs inherent in a religion are always the worse losers, regardless of the destruction it causes to non-muslim societies.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Muslims killing each other isn't really a good argument to disprove some vague assumption of muslims being 'bandied as generally evil'.

It would be nice if people stop saying stupid stuff like 'ordinary muslim', if your against stereotyping or generalizing, i fail to see how it becomes acceptable to do it in another way, apparently its wrong to generalize people are bad but its ok to generalize people are good.

Muslims are the biggest losers of their religion, but then again, people being brainwashed into ridiculous beliefs inherent in a religion are always the worse losers, regardless of the destruction it causes to non-muslim societies.

I have NO problem whatsoever using the term 'ordinary Muslim' and wont be bullied by you to follow your stereotypes. You are free to believe what you want.

I have this World TV app on my phone. I've browsed various countrys channels. And was pleasantly surprised to see Saudi channels with gameshows, Pakistani TV with fashion shows & models walking up & down ramps, wearing some pretty revealing clothing!! followed by what looked like to be some X Factor kind of show with both sexes singing & dancing etc. Normal kind of things that we do here.

I mean Muslims do these things? Not accordinng our media!
  • Options
    John_HuxleyJohn_Huxley Posts: 2,140
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have NO problem whatsoever using the term 'ordinary Muslim' and wont be bullied by you to follow your stereotypes. You are free to believe what you want.
    Follow what stereotyping? your the only one doing it, because you fail to realize 'ordinary muslims' is a stereotyping, as is the fact you've imposed a moral standard of 'ordinary' and wide-spread generalizing 'non-ordinary' as evil.

I am always amused that those who decry generalizations, stereotyping and 'imposing moral viewpoints' don't realize they do so reflexively.
    I have this World TV app on my phone. I've browsed various countrys channels. And was pleasantly surprised to see Saudi channels with gameshows, Pakistani TV with fashion shows & models walking up & down ramps, wearing some pretty revealing clothing!! followed by what looked like to be some X Factor kind of show with both sexes singing & dancing etc. Normal kind of things that we do here.

I mean Muslims do these things? Not accordinng our media!
    So now you like stereotyping the media and generalizing it is against muslims?

Funny this argument of stereotyping and generalization, 'its always wrong except when i do it, to a group that i find acceptable to do it to'.

Can i stereotype and generalize or not?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Follow what stereotyping? your the only one doing it, because you fail to realize 'ordinary muslims' is a stereotyping, as is the fact you've imposed a moral standard of 'ordinary' and wide-spread generalizing 'non-ordinary' as evil.

I am always amused that those who decry generalizations, stereotyping and 'imposing moral viewpoints' don't realize they do so reflexively.

So now you like stereotyping the media and generalizing it is against muslims?

Funny this argument of stereotyping and generalization, 'its always wrong except when i do it.'

Yeah well live with it
  • Options
    Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And what will happen when these fine specimens of humanity return to wherever they came from - the UK, Australia etc.? A few years in a UK or Oz jail, five star accomodation compared to jail in the Middle East...

Perhaps we should consider returning them en masse to Iraq and let the locals deal with them under the sort of rules IS have made for others ;-)

They can't have much to complain about in that...:D The rules they've made for their adopted emirate. Not get the chance to scuttle back here.

EDIT: just checked....

Iraq retains the death penalty for - murder; endangering national security; distributing drugs; rape; attacks on transport convoys; financing and execution of terrorism

Hmmm....yes, they'd be well...."punished"....by sending them back to Iraq instead of in effect harbouring them here.

That is what worries me - how many hundreds of the fanatical bastards have returned here already and are plotting an attack?

As for the story it seems to me that various Islamic groups around the world (I cannot be arsed to name them all) are currently trying to compete with each other in seeing just how evil an atrocity they can commit.

It's like a sick and twisted game of Top Trumps with innocent people's lives. >:(>:(>:(

If only these Islamist factions could all be teleported to a remote island with no plant or animal life - left to fight it out and the final victors sent to Paradise with a couple of thermobaric bombs.
  • Options
    NamiraNamira Posts: 3,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why did they execute them? Even some non extremist Muslims don't seem to let a little thing like a woman's consent stand in the way of marriage so why would IS?
  • Options
    GeneralissimoGeneralissimo Posts: 6,289
    Forum Member

The problem is the religion itself, not the people. Of course most Muslims are ordinary, peaceful people but that doesn't change the fact that Islam itself is dangerous, violent and barbaric. The actions of extremist groups are, unfortunately, justified by the Quran and the actions of the man they call 'prophet'.
  • Options
    Under SoulUnder Soul Posts: 2,989
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Namira wrote: »
    Why did they execute them? Even some non extremist Muslims don't seem to let a little thing like a woman's consent stand in the way of marriage so why would IS?

To be honest with these groups they just get a psychotic lust for killing the more they do it - probably far greater than the free sex they get.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The problem is the religion itself, not the people. Of course most Muslims are ordinary, peaceful people but that doesn't change the fact that Islam itself is dangerous, violent and barbaric. The actions of extremist groups are, unfortunately, justified by the Quran and the actions of the man they call 'prophet'.

So these women that they killed believed in the same Quran & prophet?
  • Options
    Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I wonder how many people have actually read about his 'perfect life'.

If that's perfection I thank Azathoth that I am a very flawed human being.