Options

Andre's "suffering" (part 2)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    Did a shift in a shop and had to be subjected to his mug looking at me from the magazine shelves, think it was OK magazine, something about his baby, in the end I could take no more as he kept catching my eye so I hid the whole set of magazines behind other magazines, I will continue to do this in any other shop that sells magazines with his face on the cover as no one should be subjected to this kind of nightmarish scenario.

Twice whilst making latte's he caught my eye and I nearly burned myself, he's a health and safety hazard, in his low cut top and airbrushed up to buggery.

The waxed chest in that low top is offputting on front of OK mag.. I do read them in supermarkets and can be heard muttering "moron and stupid bugger" as I replace them. I wonder if people think I am calling myself names:D

Hes going to chirp about this baby and the privacy stance, for the next 7 months. It will be just like his celibate articles, when he kept reminding everyone about his celibacy in case people had forgotten:rolleyes:.
  • Options
    sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    The waxed chest in that low top is offputting on front of OK mag.. I do read them in supermarkets and can be heard muttering "moron and stupid bugger" as I replace them. I wonder if people think I am calling myself names:D

Hes going to chirp about this baby and the privacy stance, for the next 7 months. It will be just like his celibate articles, when he kept reminding everyone about his celibacy in case people had forgotten:rolleyes:.

Why is he airbrushed and makeuped up though? A man should not wear make up unless he is

A: An Emo
    B: A Transvestite
    C: Going to a halloween party
    D: In the theatre or acting

Or and this is very rare

E: He just feels like he wants to be a Princess for the day
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why is he airbrushed and makeuped up though? A man should not wear make up unless he is

Or and this is very rare

:D:D

I still dont get how you can justify an article about keeping this pregnancy private and allow your other two children to be photographed for the same article. What message is it giving the children??
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member

Or and this is very rare

Think I'm a member of the "muttering under my breath club" too, Bunny. If I see him on a less grumpy day he may get off with a couple of tuts & a :rolleyes:

The thing is, was he really celibate, was he not just playing the "injured bird, I'm too raw & hurt to even think going near another woman" card

There's just absolutely nothing manly about him re his appearance, I know each to their own but personally I think as long as men are clean (very important) then anything else apart from maybe a squirt of aftershave is just a bit bleurgh!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope Emily knows what shes in for and Pete will do the 6 am feed:rolleyes:

[He does the 6 am feed when I’m dead to the world.I want Pete to get his sleep. I’d rather be the one who suffers than anyone else in the house. I feel like I’m the only one who can handle it and Pete’s horrible when he’s overtired.

Peter adds, ‘I really admire her for wanting to do it. She does them allthrough the day and the 3 am feed. I sometimes do the 11 pm and usuallythe 6 am.’

This was from an exclusive to OK magazine and its not like he had a lot to do during this time, but is horrible when hes overtired, poor fellow:D:D:D
  • Options
    Kat_12Kat_12 Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

[He does the 6 am feed when I’m dead to the world.I want Pete to get his sleep. I’d rather be the one who suffers than anyone else in the house. I feel like I’m the only one who can handle it and Pete’s horrible when he’s overtired.

Peter adds, ‘I really admire her for wanting to do it. She does them allthrough the day and the 3 am feed. I sometimes do the 11 pm and usuallythe 6 am.’

This was from an exclusive to OK magazine and its not like he had a lot to do during this time, but is horrible when hes overtired, poor fellow:D:D:D

Overtired? I've never heard that word applied to anyone who wasn't of pre-school age!
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Think I'm a member of the "muttering under my breath club" too, Bunny. If I see him on a less grumpy day he may get off with a couple of tuts & a :rolleyes:

The thing is, was he really celibate, was he not just playing the "injured bird, I'm too raw & hurt to even think going near another woman" card

There's just absolutely nothing manly about him re his appearance, I know each to their own but personally I think as long as men are clean (very important) then anything else apart from maybe a squirt of aftershave is just a bit bleurgh!

Are you sure you don't secretly love him, though, BEL? :confused:

And get a little quiver when you feel his piercing brown/blue/green/'I actually have no idea and would have to go google this to be absolutely sure' eyes and his moob-baring blouses calling to you across the fruit&veg aisle?
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Now whilst I admit that my knowledge of all PA's ins and outs is a bit dodgy, I'm pretty sure that the celibacy stuff was a big fat porkie.
    Didn't it turn out that he was seeing Maddie Something all along - and wasn't she the one who left over PA's back fence so no-one would see her?
    (Disclaimer - I am more than happy to admit that I may well be talking rubbish).

I still dont get how you can justify an article about keeping this pregnancy private and allow your other two children to be photographed for the same article. What message is it giving the children??

That their father is a massive douchecanoe.:p

Doesn't this sound alot more like an over-indulgent mother talking about their naughty toddler, than a woman talking about her middle-aged partner?
    ARSE.
  • Options
    Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

is that KP who said that?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kat_12 wrote: »
    Overtired? I've never heard that word applied to anyone who wasn't of pre-school age!

Yes. It's usually followed by 'tantrum' and 'nap'.
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Are you sure you don't secretly love him, though, BEL? :confused:

And get a little quiver when you feel his piercing brown/blue/green/'I actually have no idea and would have to go google this to be absolutely sure' eyes and his moob-baring blouses calling to you across the fruit&veg aisle?

:eek::eek::eek: Waah!!!

I've never been so insulted in my entire life:o;)

Moob baring blouses:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 62
    Forum Member
    TWUNT ..is the word I'd use ..it's a mix of two words I often think when seeing Andre on screen

It has been a fair few years since I managed to get through a My Life trailer, or an accidental glimpse of the great man pimping product, without using the latter of those combined words. The constant loop of promos for the last series actually decimated my attempt to use the C word less.

And now he has invaded my supermarket too. That mournful Antony Worrall Thompson mug & Geordie Shore wardrobe were oozing off a shelf beside me while I queued to pay last week. Peter Andre made me forget I had forgotten to buy tea. Damn him!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    is that KP who said that?

It was from the exclusive photoshoot/interview they both did with Princess at a month old in OK magazine. .
  • Options
    GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    So what excuse this time from PA about not pick for Strictly Come Dancing?
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I don't know but it's actually a little heartbreaking. They are part commodities, part pawn in the fallout of their parents marriage. They are children now, and children don't see the bigger picture but when they grown up and look at this situation, they're going to be very troubled I feel.
    It was from the exclusive photoshoot/interview they both did with Princess at a month old in OK magazine. .

He's shown himself to be repeatedly hopeless around the house, lazy, impulsive and with the attention span of a gnat and won't do night feeds...and all of these things make him a paragon of fatherhood apparently:rolleyes:
    Goaty wrote: »

No time and doesn't like Spandex, apparently. I suspect he could easily make time for a primetime show with millions of viewers so I suspect there's another reason. I have never seen PA dance, have you? And how many opportunities does dancing give you to show everyone what a great father you are?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No time and doesn't like Spandex, apparently. I suspect he could easily make time for a primetime show with millions of viewers so I suspect there's another reason. I have never seen PA dance, have you? And how many opportunities does dancing give you to show everyone what a great father you are?

But he dances on stage all the time and spends loads of time choreographing his routines? He can dance!

I have a very good idea why he wouldn't do it.
  • Options
    GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
  • Options
    sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

So he claims he spends only 15 minutes in the bathroom and he shaves his chest, has he anything else to confess :D
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

The irony about it all is ...how is the pregnancy private if he is talking about it in every interview he does??
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Who is he trying to kid? From the comments on here he takes a week getting his hair just right ... In the words of Jim Royle ...15 minutes my Ar*e
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The irony about it all is ...how is the pregnancy private if he is talking about it in every interview he does??

Somehow I think the irony would be lost on PA.:rolleyes:
    Okay but why the hell he want to tell world that??? :eek:

So he admits to taking it too far?
    Was he being forced to speak at gunpoint?
    Was his life somehow in danger?
    Or was it, as I suspect, that he is a pathetic famewhore who will literally say the first thing that pops into his empty orange head to get his stupid gob in the paper?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Somehow I think the irony would be lost on PA.:rolleyes:

So he admits to taking it too far?
    Was he being forced to speak at gunpoint?
    Was his life somehow in danger?
    Or was it, as I suspect, that he is a pathetic famewhore who will literally say the first thing that pops into his empty orange head to get his stupid gob in the paper?

I believe it's the latter ;)
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Not quite desperate enough.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not quite desperate enough.

Yet.
    And this from a programme that WAS desperate enough to recruit the hideous Vanessa Feltz.
    Poor little Petey.;)
This discussion has been closed.